Mr Langvatn's Tactic Centre for FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr Langvatn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 808
  • Views Views 188K
This is not really relevant, but if three different tactics with three diffreent OI setup, is there a way to save it indiviually? or theres the need to setup the OI whenever a differet tactic is chosen

The OI's are pretty much the same if you look closer. You can use same OI's for all my tactics I think.

Which of these tactics would work together? Since the OI's are fairly similar 3 of them could be used at the same time?

Which of these tactics would work together? Since the OI's are fairly similar 3 of them could be used at the same time?

I can only talk for myself, but I don't see the point of using anything else than Mean Machine :P Gung-Ho seems to be doing best in Will's test though, but that's more of an underdog/online play test.

I can only talk for myself, but I don't see the point of using anything else than Mean Machine :P Gung-Ho seems to be doing best in Will's test though, but that's more of an underdog/online play test.

Thanks. Will use this tactic with 3 different mentalities.Should be okay to do that so it's not the same tactic all the time :P

Thanks. Will use this tactic with 3 different mentalities.Should be okay to do that so it's not the same tactic all the time :P

To change things up, you can also use the Gung-Ho wingback edition! only one position change from the Mean Machine, Perfect :)

Last edited:
Bodø/Glimt

Started a new personal save, this time with Bodø/Glimt (Media prediction 16th in Norway).

Great start :) Mean Machine :)

Bodø/Glimt

Media Prediction 16th. Mean Machine.

Last edited:
Not that anyone really pays much attention to the star ratings anyway, but who hated you/your tactics so much that they've given you 2 star ratings lol. Anyway, great looking tactics mate, downloading these and will try them in the near future!

Not that anyone really pays much attention to the star ratings anyway, but who hated you/your tactics so much that they've given you 2 star ratings lol. Anyway, great looking tactics mate, downloading these and will try them in the near future!

Trolls :P I'm not the only one either :P Look at some of the other top tier tactic threads, also 2-3 stars :P

Using your gung ho madness with newcastle atm and loving it.is it ss if down to 10 men and who best to take the corners?

@Mr. L did you abandon the 4-1-4-1 tactic(Rock 15)?
could se some use for it with clubs having only 1 good and perhaps one decent striker, especially in smaller clubs (LLM) where one sometimes ends up with what you can get instead of what you want :)

Hey guys,
i cant figure out who is supposed to take corners with the mean machine! i am most likely just blind but i really would appriciate your help =) thanks

I want to bump this thread just to say how awesome this Mean machine tactic is.

The first season I used it I finished fourth.Went on a massive 22 game unbeaten run in the middle of the season then faded but still finished high up.Defensively I conceded a lot but I have a lot of young players and as you can see still have some current Leeds players :P

View attachment 280770View attachment 280769View attachment 280767

Just started a new season using original mean machine,a control version of it and Gung Ho Wingback edition to swap around the tactics a bit and I can officially say MR L YOU HAVE BROKEN THE GAME.Won every game so far,top of the league even beating Barcelona in the Champions League.My team is on fire and I love the way they play.

Latest scores and table:
View attachment 280766View attachment 280765

This is my current team complete with some average Leeds players so shows how good this tactic is.Most of my players are international or getting into the squads but that's mainly because the tactic is so good.

Thumbs up for this
View attachment 280763

Mr L.. Make a 442 formation please mate? i've been trying to create one but i can't seem to get it ticking.

would love to see a good straight 442 formation that plays nice attacking football with wingers :) one like modern warfare from fm 13

@Mr. L did you abandon the 4-1-4-1 tactic(Rock 15)?
could se some use for it with clubs having only 1 good and perhaps one decent striker, especially in smaller clubs (LLM) where one sometimes ends up with what you can get instead of what you want :)

Yes, I abandonded the 4-1-4-1, as I couldn't make it good enough compared to my other ones, sorry :)

Mr L.. Make a 442 formation please mate? i've been trying to create one but i can't seem to get it ticking.

would love to see a good straight 442 formation that plays nice attacking football with wingers :) one like modern warfare from fm 13

Same answer as above :P I can make a decent/good one, but not as good as the others.

I want to bump this thread just to say how awesome this Mean machine tactic is.

The first season I used it I finished fourth.Went on a massive 22 game unbeaten run in the middle of the season then faded but still finished high up.Defensively I conceded a lot but I have a lot of young players and as you can see still have some current Leeds players :P

View attachment 821475View attachment 821478View attachment 821483

Just started a new season using original mean machine,a control version of it and Gung Ho Wingback edition to swap around the tactics a bit and I can officially say MR L YOU HAVE BROKEN THE GAME.Won every game so far,top of the league even beating Barcelona in the Champions League.My team is on fire and I love the way they play.

Latest scores and table:
View attachment 821486View attachment 821489

This is my current team complete with some average Leeds players so shows how good this tactic is.Most of my players are international or getting into the squads but that's mainly because the tactic is so good.

Thumbs up for this
View attachment 821493

Thank you for taking the time to make a detailed post :) Sorry for the late response, been busy with work lately :)

Back