Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

Freiburg_v_Barcelona_Overview_OverviewrEAJR.png

Nice Tectic

But it isn't setup. My players have started swap position after few games.

But it isn't setup. My players have started swap position after few games.

The striker comes deep sometimes and the midfielders run ahead of him, maybe that is what you are seeing during a match ?

Soon.. in the weekend.. :) i want it to be good. i don't wan't to release a version just beacause im finnished with the structure, i want proof that it actually could work.. there fore im going for major testing before release.. but as i said, this weekend.
Today mate :D

In the 451 triple tweak why do the ST and centre centre mid swap? Is this supposed to happen?

Nope, I think there is something wrong with the TC version (which I didn't make). Just use the original one, the non-tc version.

Nope, I think there is something wrong with the TC version (which I didn't make). Just use the original one, the non-tc version.
Assumed someone would have fixed it by now. Unticking one box may be asking too much :p

any update?
Soon.. in the weekend.. :) i want it to be good. i don't wan't to release a version just beacause im finnished with the structure, i want proof that it actually could work.. there fore im going for major testing before release.. but as i said, this weekend.

Which 4-5-1 should we download the on in the first page or L-J-M 4-5-1 ?

The newest Rock Classic feels like ****. The older versions were much better imo

The only difference is the set pieces, and there really isn't much difference on that either. And there haven't been older versions in plural. There was one Rock Classic, and then Rock Classic Final Version when I made a change to the corner settings :p

The only difference is the set pieces, and there really isn't much difference on that either. And there haven't been older versions in plural. There was one Rock Classic, and then Rock Classic Final Version when I made a change to the corner settings :p
Was just thinking that I had missed a newer version or something. I use the very first Rock with my own corner settings

That's weird. As soon as I switched to the old version it went much better.

451 triple tweaked: wingers + fullbacks

Quick update
-------------

Into my 6th season now. Finished 3rd in League one with Torquay (predicted 24th). Resigned at end of my contract as I lost in the semis for the playoffs and wanted to continue my climb up the leagues.

Offered QPR job who have just been relegated to the championship so should be exciting getting them promoted!

One question I have is.....

I swear MR L. said he preferred defensive and strong wingers rather than attacking ones. Is this correct? Would looking for defensive wingers / converting fullbacks/wingbacks make the tactic more effective?

In terms of fullbacks in the back four.....I presume more defensive ones are preferable?

A lot of goals I tend to concede are from wide areas crossing in. Just thinking of ways to tighten things up not at the expense of scoring goals.....

Maybe changing individual training to defensive wingers might improve results?

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Who is the playmaker in the 452 triple, 442 triple and malte and jasar rock classic tweak?

What is 'TC' and which is which version? I downloaded both the 451 and I'm using the L-J-M 451 in the full game, is that right? On the triple tweak one it didn't have the player roles (DLP etc), just checking I'm using the right version, it got me promoted to prem with Harborough (my local team) so I assume it is the right one