Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

Ahh so, you tweaked 4-4-2 ur version (not tripletweak) ? I wonder if it works wonders fr top teams :)

keep update.
Did you buy some new players for the two saves?

Well.. im pretty sure it can work in prem too, but i will have a test in the prem as well... after the one im doing right now in Germany with Hamburg;

If you guys wonder how i can finnish a season that fast, it's because i usually go on vacation between the league games (meaning that i DO not play cup-games, CL etc.. when testing. ONLY league games). And i DO use FM-speeder, an epic little tool for geeks like me.

FM Speeder

:)

Germany test with Hamburg finnished;

View attachment 472646

Last edited:
correct :) dont know yet..works wonder for me in serie B right now.. won the league without problems with Novara (media prediction 6)

View attachment 384830
Can u tell me bout what u changed ? As in if the mentality, which plyers will benefit from it ? (as in score more, or blabs..)

And in yur opinion, which one is better, this 442, or tripletwk 442 ??

If you guys wonder how i can finnish a season that fast, it's because i usually go on vacation between the league games (meaning that i DO not play cup-games, CL etc.. when testing. ONLY league games). And i DO use FM-speeder, an epic little tool for geeks like me.

FM Speeder

:)

Germany test with Hamburg finnished;

View attachment 384881

FM Speeder only speeds the actual games up to the point where you can't tell what is going on. It doesn't speed up processing times.

pls try newcastle save.

If you guys wonder how i can finnish a season that fast, it's because i usually go on vacation between the league games (meaning that i DO not play cup-games, CL etc.. when testing. ONLY league games). And i DO use

FM Speeder only speeds the actual games up to the point where you can't tell what is going on. It doesn't speed up processing times.

It does. Set the rendermode to software, this will speed up.

I must admit I dislike that tool. I personally prefer CheatEngine and use its speedhack.

It does. Set the rendermode to software, this will speed up.

I must admit I dislike that tool. I personally prefer CheatEngine and use its speedhack.

It doesn't. It makes results come up quicker when processing only because it speeds up the clock in game.