Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

Hi!

When Mr. L says put central midfielder at the DMC for the 451 tripletweaked, does he mean put a cm in the dlp position? How can I even train my DLPs into CM when they have no CM position and I can even put them in the training?

Retrain them as DM - defensive midfielders

When i see the front page, there is several general traning and pre match training.
I would know what is general and pre match training do u se for Rock Classic?

Thanks

Triple Tweaked 451 player filters

Hey guys......anyone done their own filters for this yet? My basic filter is to have a minimum of 13 in work rate, stamina and determination.....aside from that, let me know guys what you've had success with using for your filters:

GK -
DR/DL -
DC -
DMC -
MR/ML -
ST -

Please feel free to share just so the less experienced players like myself can gain an understanding of what is required.

I have looked at each position and used guide to football manager to ascertain what stats are required for certain player instructions.....trouble is I'm getting too many stats really and this is hampering my search.

451 and 442 tripletweaked were very good tactics in my current save, but I made a small positional tweak that has been doing WONDERS and I'm playing the best football I've seen in FM2013 (to me the toughest FM of all time).
What I did? change MR and ML to WBR and WBL with a F.arrow.
Please try it and tell me how it goes.
View attachment 472759

451 and 442 tripletweaked were very good tactics in my current save, but I made a small positional tweak that has been doing WONDERS and I'm playing the best football I've seen in FM2013 (to me the toughest FM of all time).
View attachment 384764

That's quite interesting.. ive done some testing my self with that kind of approach, and it's working well for me too. :)

That's quite interesting.. ive done some testing my self with that kind of approach, and it's working well for me too. :)
Hi malte.. cant wait for your new project.. i hope it includes MC.. or AMR/L.. There are lots of great MC/AMC/wingers in FM13, but no good formations suitable

Well it actually stopped working for me.. so i guess i have to look it over and try to improve it further.

That was wierd.. the last of my 6 matches went kind of random.. may have to do something with the team talks from my not so good assistant manager... + got some red cards.. overall good result considering its everton.. im now going to test a couple of thing with a striker instead..

View attachment 472747

Do you have some test comparison results?

View attachment 384764

Do you have some test comparison results?

Have not tested enough and have not done any comparison... but so far results have been VERY VERY good. Will make trough the season a later report back. But I strongly suggest that you try it more...

Hehe.. im off to a good start now, i actually think that ive made up my mind now.. hope this continues :)

View attachment 472712

EDIT: Hmm this is just getting insane now...

View attachment 472703

I "revisited" the 442 Jassar/Malte.. to see if i could make it slightly better than it allready is.. and well, i think ive might be on to something here... ive tweaked the mentalities and some other things.. going with the team talks by JVP like so;

Pre game: ask assistant

ht 1-0 lead: calm -> dont get complacent
ht 2-0 lead: calm -> youve played ok but can be better
ht 2+ lead: calm -> dont get complacent

ht draw: assertive -> im not happy with your performance
ht loss: aggressive -> aggressive talk!!!

Last edited:
Is that using the tactic you've put up as a beta or a developed one from it? I'm currently using the 442 and 451 tripletweak with my Watford team in my 3rd season in the Prem

Last edited:
Is that using the tactic you've put up as a beta or a developed one from it? I'm currently using the 442 and 451 tripletweak with my Watford team in my 3rd season in the Prem

No, not the same i uploaded earlier. This one i better i think.

Did you give up 4321?
Two many tactics won't be good for choice.

Hehe.. im off to a good start now, i actually think that ive made up my mind now.. hope this continues :)

View attachment 384814

EDIT: Hmm this is just getting insane now...

View attachment 384823

I "revisited" the 442 Jassar/Malte.. to see if i could make it slightly better than it allready is.. and well, i think ive might be on to something here... ive tweaked the mentalities and some other things.. going with the team talks by JVP like so;

Pre game: ask assistant

ht 1-0 lead: calm -> dont get complacent
ht 2-0 lead: calm -> youve played ok but can be better
ht 2+ lead: calm -> dont get complacent

ht draw: assertive -> im not happy with your performance
ht loss: aggressive -> aggressive talk!!!