Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

What is 'TC' and which is which version? I downloaded both the 451 and I'm using the L-J-M 451 in the full game, is that right? On the triple tweak one it didn't have the player roles (DLP etc), just checking I'm using the right version, it got me promoted to prem with Harborough (my local team) so I assume it is the right one
TC is Tactic Creator, the one with roles and duties (used usually for FM Classic). If playing the full game then use the other 451 (not LJM)

That 451 Tripletweaked is.. interesting, to say the least. Here's a result from 2018 World Cup. I'm managing Poland, and before anyone asks, my only regen is my DL.

gyazo.com/4306ffdf4e010700737d94bc34128461.png

I know I was lucky, but.. GOD ****!

Set match prep to teamwork, I am in prem with Derby and massive underdogs, I signed lots of players this season and have 7 new players in my starting 11, first 7 games of the season 7 wins! Can't see 3 being a big deal for City.
Thank you but this dont work for me

I found that using individual training harmed more than helped my team.

First year back in the Prem as QPR I finished 5th after a late run of 10 game winning streak. I thought that in the second season and with the signings I made (very good) and the fact the bookies had me at 6/1 to win the league, I thought I would win the league. However I have been very dissapointing and with 30 games gone sit 7th and need to start winning to get into the Europa League.

This is using the 4-5-1 tripletweak, I seem to be falling off now as though the tactic is losing its effectiveness? I would say I have used the individual training in the second year, do you think this could be the reason I haven't done as well as last year?

What's the best match prep to use with the 451 triple tweak?

(Yes, i realise that match prep should be different for every team against every team but this is still a GAME and sometimes there is a formula for success)

EREDIVISIE
team: NEC
media prediction: 18th/18th

View attachment 473088

home: Jassar Malte 442 Tweak
away: 442 Tripletweak
result: 1st ;) and semi-final in Cup

View attachment 473090

it's definitely the best mix of tactic what u can use in FM13, no doubts at all :) !

impossible is nothing, again ;).

and one more thing, i used only att positioning as a match training, through all season, even when i was heavy underdog.

Last edited:
Nice results;d
I always dont like 442 tactics beacause are borig for me but 442 malte and 442 triple are awesome and they 100% better work for me than 451 triple. I played 451 i have a lot of draw beacuse my DMC cant shot on target, When i start play new carrer with 442 triple i have more goals more wins. And in my opinion more teams in fm 13 have more players for 442 tactic than 451. (451 looks best for juventus beacause juve have a lot amazing DMCs. Ty and sry for my Bad English. WHen i finish my season i upload ss ;d

Whats the training for the 4-4-2 tripletweaked?

Thanks!

I haven't been following the thread for a few days so can I ask a quick question.. What tactic would people suggest for a team like Man U? i'm going to start a new save with a big club.

I haven't been following the thread for a few days so can I ask a quick question.. What tactic would people suggest for a team like Man U? i'm going to start a new save with a big club.
The "best" tactic according to the latest test: 4-5-1 Rock Tripletweaked (Jassar, Malte, Mr L)

My personal favourite: 2-5-3 Angels V2

Update 26.08.2013

Best overall tactic in the test: 4-5-1 Rock Tripletweaked (23-3-2)

Best Home tactic in the test: 4-5-1 Rock Tripletweaked (14-0-0) /
Rock 4-4-2 Jassar/Malte tweak (14-0-0)

Best Away tactic in the test:
4-4-2 Rock Tripletweaked (10-4-0)

Yeah I'd seen that but it was in case it hadn't been updated in the last few days.

442 triple or 253 angels... because man u got 4 good strikers, and lame DMC..

For me Rock Classic is 100% the most stable tactic, tried all of MR L tactic's, yes they are good, but always seam to go back to the ROCK;)

After winnig two consecutive promotions with Mansfield I moved to Nottm Forest (not before season but after first match). Results so far seem to be OK ;). Using 442 trippletw. except matches against Man City (they are leading BPL without loss) and West Ham.

View attachment 472940

Hi!

When Mr. L says put central midfielder at the DMC for the 451 tripletweaked, does he mean put a cm in the dlp position? How can I even train my DLPs into CM when they have no CM position and I can even put them in the training?