Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

hey malte when you think you gonna upload your new tactic? i'm interest to try it
thanks a lot

also if you could be bothered to read through the 500 odd pages that makes these tactics special, ud read from the people that have played with poor teams and done amazing, richie takes derby from championship to premier league champs in a couple of seasons, dont be so quick to be a hater :)

I'm not being a hater, I also didn't disrespect malte, i'm not a 12 year old kid.
I'm just trying to find a very good tactic for fm 2013, after trying hundreds of them, I can honestly say there is no such thing.
They are all very good if you are a very strong team, or if you take a mid-table team and invest 20-30 million euros every year (or the equivalent for a 2nd divison), which makes things a lot easier.

Last edited:
Yeah, I mentioned lfc's marshall transfer update, crystal palace is in the premier league now...

Yes, with a brilliant tactic, it should be.
I managed to finish on 8th place with 4-5-1 Rock Tripletweak, second season, no transfers, only the ones from the update, it only went bad with your 4-4-2, maybe that was my mystake, I made it sound too personal, and that's how you took it, which was not my intention, I obviously appreciate your guys work.

Last edited:
Yes, with a brilliant tactic, it should be.
I managed to finish on 8th place with 4-5-1 Rock Tripletweak, first season, no transfers, only the ones from the update.

Ok. I don't have the update installed my self. But i may install it and try it out with Cardiff, that would be fun. :) Will finnish my last test with orginal update first.

What is wrong every time with every tactic I have so that to 10-15 games is OK and then start to lose matches for matches of?

I was hoping for a top 10 at least.
Most of you play with strong teams, arsenal, liverpool, man united etc., no wonder you get good results. I'd like to see someone make a tactic for a ****** team like cardiff, west brom, crystal etc, and finish top four every year without spending 20-30 mil every transfer window, now that's what'd call a brilliant tactic.

These tactics work with West Brom, I have tested them with West Brom and I have won the league in first season with 85 points and no signings using both the 442revisit and the 442tripletweak. Also did an international test and won my qualifier group containing Sweden and Germany, beating Sweden twice and winning at home and drawing away to the Germans with Ireland! I also won the prem in my first season up using Derby with the rock and 451tripletweak.

So they work for all teams.