Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

think i may hse cracked the tactic not sure yet malte have been doing quiet well only lost one game in 25 ozill is a beast in it walcott and ox are outa this world two all credit to you your defensive settings made the diffrence it was just the striker amc that i needed to tweak

malte any news from your new tactic?

Hi. I had to go to work yesterday (night shift) so i was not able to upload it then. However i will try to complete it today, when i wake up.. going to bed now, really tired after working all night long :p

Good to know, might take you up on that one and test it myself.

I don't see why people are so excited he defeated west brom 6-1, it's not like he beat man united, anyways, cardiff might be a little overrated in lfc's update, or that guy cornelius is really good in real life, I never saw him play but in the games he almost always ends up being top scorer in epl.

Anyways, I'm curious to see the end result, hopefully he'll make a little guide so we all can see his secret.;)

What sort of training do u do with these tactics

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

3rd Season with the Rock 4-1-4-1 with Udinese1st Season Runners Up Serie A, Cup Finaliists, 2nd Season Serie A Champions, Cup Winners, Champions League Qtr Finals, 3rd Season Runners UP by 1 pt to Juventus, Champions League Winners, Italian Cup Winners, Italian Super Cup Winners. Now will try the 4-4-2 Malte Tweak for my 4th season and see how this works out.

hey guys,
can anyone tell me or post a screenshot with stats showing which tactic was the best to play against (i.e. for example plain 4-4-2) and what tactic you used from all of these?
Thanks,
David

Apologies if this has already been answered, but without trawling through pages of threads has anyone tried the 4-4-2 tactics with the deep midfielders moved more central with success??

hi guys thought I 'd just post my results for those looking for a good lower team tactic. though it is 2 tactics and not my idea I belive mr L suggested it first but was tried out by replica 17 with den bosch. I have used 451 triple for home games and 442 triple for away ones with Swindon. first season won L1 second season 2nd championship and fa cup finalist losing 2-1 to arsenal. i,ve had no real money for transfers and a very small wage budget so its been free transfers mainly using the starting squad so to get 2 promotions in a row to get to the epl has been brilliant. i,ve followed everything put down in the op with regards to oi,s team talks match prep and training. so thanks too mr L jasser and malte for creating it and to replica for his test and post.

hi malte just carried on using your revisit and have done a few tweaks to it as you will see from the screnie that it seems to be working a treat if you like i can send it or up load it and see what you think i feel its more balanced than my last version but only with your permission will i share it its a 42211 formation doing the trick

2r4075h.jpg
delmvm.jpg
2qbswuh.jpg

Last edited:
Does someone know a great 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond tactic ? This formation is my favorite but no one has exploited it :/

That would be interesting making a tweak of one of Mr L. tac with this formation, i might try...lol

Last edited:
FIFA World Cup winners with Serbia national team - 442 Triple Tweak ;). usually i go with Jassar Malte Tweak at home matches or when we are favourites on neutral stadium, but here i sticked to 442TT only because in every single match we were under or heavy underdogs (plus it was on neutral stadiums) ;). impressive results, again :) !

View attachment 470365

hi malte just carried on using your revisit and have done a few tweaks to it as you will see from the screnie that it seems to be working a treat if you like i can send it or up load it and see what you think i feel its more balanced than my last version but only with your permission will i share it its a 42211 formation doing the trick

2r4075h.jpg
delmvm.jpg
2qbswuh.jpg

Just upload it mate with a very detailed post about how to use the tactic effectively. If it gets some good feedback over the first day or so, then perhaps think about creating your own thread. The results certainly look impressive though and the tactic creators have already said they are more than happy for others to tweak and release tactics so long as they credit the appropriate authors.

FIFA World Cup winners with Serbia national team - 442 Triple Tweak ;). usually i go with Jassar Malte Tweak at home matches or when we are favourites on neutral stadium, but here i sticked to 442TT only because in every single match we were under or heavy underdogs (plus it was on neutral stadiums) ;). impressive results, again :) !

View attachment 387278
match prepation?

Hey all hope everyone's good ....
Im wondering what are the 3 best tactics to use if I'm going from skrill south all the way to prem?
what 3 tactics should I go with ? I'm normally quite good at finding decent players so just need a rock solid tactic now .
cheers

match prepation?

i'm using assistant in national team. and he sets it to 'tactic only' all the time, which is weird, but who cares if then you winning World Cup with underdogs :).

Last edited:
I have two questions:
1) What are the top 3 tactics for teams like FC Porto, Tottenham, Napoli, At. Madrid, etc..?
2) What are the top 3 tactics for teams of the last divisions?

PS: For each team I wanted a tactic for when faced top teams, another tactic for when faced teams equal and another tactic for when faced inferior teams.

I´ve just finished my best season ever using 4-5-1 malte and i wonder if there are any filter for the attributes needed for that tactic. Thanks in advance!

i'm using assistant in national team. and he sets it to 'tactic only' all the time, which is weird, but who cares if then you winning World Cup with underdogs :).

I don't know if it is a bug, but you can't change match prep for internationals. If you try, it just reverts back to tactics only once you leave the page.

Phew! Today I do not need to work. So I have two days over to play FM and finishing my latest tactic. I apologize that I have not uploaded it yet. Have had a lot of work related things to do .. but that said, now I'll have a cup of coffee and continue with the final piece. :)

Phew! Today I do not need to work. So I have two days over to play FM and finishing my latest tactic. I apologize that I have not uploaded it yet. Have had a lot of work related things to do .. but that said, now I'll have a cup of coffee and continue with the final piece. :)
I think you should release your new tactic no longer. We are waiting long time.