Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

Finally the dude is banned! Good job admins :)

Well regarding my 442 revisited; it's the same training / players as with MrL's OP!

Im going off to work the hole weekend but will be back in buisness again on monday afternoon..

Malte, please try 3-4-3 like the one Chile used against Spain.. seems a very great tactic in real life, and i supposed shud be, in FM too ;)

Imo 3-4-3 is really hard to make defensivly solid, at least on this years edition.. but i can try and see what i can make of it :) But don't expect to win the league with Cardiff nor Crystal Palace first season.. *laugh*

Imo 3-4-3 is really hard to make defensivly solid, at least on this years edition.. but i can try and see what i can make of it :) But don't expect to win the league with Cardiff nor Crystal Palace first season.. *laugh*

if you cant make a tac that wins everything with palace in the first season then you should give up malte lol

if you cant make a tac that wins everything with palace in the first season then you should give up malte lol

Yeah, good job malte on creating a tactic with which you can win the premier league with the strongest team, you are our idol, we bow to you for achieving the impossible mission of creating such a perfect tactic.

Yeah, good job malte on creating a tactic with which you can win the premier league with the strongest team, you are our idol, we bow to you for achieving the impossible mission of creating such a perfect tactic.

nice name kid now be gone

I think everyone knows that, you can relax, I don't want you to have a heart attack, I'll be banned again soon enough so you'll be able to enjoy yourself, but promise me you won't enjoy yourself too much, your wrist might be suffering already more than enough.

Last edited:
Results so far from the poll (51 votes)

2-5-3 Angels V2 9,8%
2-7-1 Sicilian Rock Mix 2,0%
3-6-1 Sicilian Defense 0,0%
4-1-4-1 Rock Classic 37,3%
4-1-3-1-1 Degeneration X 2,0%
4-5-1 Rock Tripletweak (Jassar/Malte/Mr L) 33,3%
4-4-2 Rock Tripletweak (Jassar/Malte/Mr L) 13,7%
4-1-3-2 Queen's Gambit 2,0%