Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

Another thing to add, before a tactic becomes fluid in all categories.. from there you should be able to judge if the tactic is working.. and I can understand the frustration of Malte.. and kids like saying 3 games 3 losses its not working and "qweqwu" saying you owe.. please don't post ever again..

Even after it becomes fluid, you cannot judge if the tactic is good or bad, you can only judge your own experience with it :)

Even after it becomes fluid, you cannot judge if the tactic is good or bad, you can only judge your own experience with it :)
Hi Mr Langvatn How are you? I do not see you around anymore. How the programme is going? Do you have a new work for FM Tactic?

@Mr Langvatn
I agree with you, but how can we post more impressions of the tactic if he starts crying after 1 guy posts something bad about it.
I would've loved to test it but he decided to delete it, which is not really mature of him.
Just learn to take some criticism, we are not haters, we just want to help make an incredible tactic, it would benefit all of us.

To the other kids who keep arguing with me, including elderon: grow up.

Last edited:
right, e.g. for me Malte's revisited sucks, but it's only my personal experience, so i don't complain to the world, that this tactic is ******, because it isn't, just look on other people and own Malte tests and results, for me it's just don't work. so if u wanna critic of something u can, but u need better evidence, especially if something don't work only for you, and u need to do more than three matches, because reason can be that u sucks or ur team sucks, not the tactic ;).

Hey, Mr Langvatn.

Please what would be the best choices from all these tactics for creating a 3 tactic system, one for normal play for majority of situations, second more tight and defensive for hard games vs Man City, Barcelona, Bayern and such and third highly attacking for situations when desperately needing to score. All for playing with a weak team. Thank you.

So true :) But you still understand what I meant :) And Lang.. I am waiting for your non-classic trippletweak :) Because the classics are wonders..

So true :) But you still understand what I meant :) And Lang.. I am waiting for your non-classic trippletweak :) Because the classics are wonders..

It won't come from me sadly, someone else has to transform it then. I have no time for FM at all now after I started on my master programme.

Hey, Mr Langvatn.

Please what would be the best choices from all these tactics for creating a 3 tactic system, one for normal play for majority of situations, second more tight and defensive for hard games vs Man City, Barcelona, Bayern and such and third highly attacking for situations when desperately needing to score. All for playing with a weak team. Thank you.

I don't think I have any "all out attack" tactics, and I have not focused on making 3-tactic systems. I think if you use the 4-5-1 tripletweak for tough games, and either the 442 tripletweak or the rock revisited 442 for other games, it should be more than enough. I only use one tactic at a time myself, I never swap. All these most recent tactics are solid for both underdogs and top teams.

Hi Mr Langvatn How are you? I do not see you around anymore. How the programme is going? Do you have a new work for FM Tactic?

I won't be able to make any new tactics for FM13. I am drowning in schoolwork atm :)

@Mr Langvatn
I agree with you, but how can we post more impressions of the tactic if he starts crying after 1 guy posts something bad about it.
I would've loved to test it but he decided to delete it, which is not really mature of him.
Just learn to take some criticism, we are not haters, we just want to help make an incredible tactic, it would benefit all of us.

To the other kids who keep arguing with me, including elderon: grow up.

When criticizing, one has to be considerate about the choice of words, for example, do not use words like "sucks", "grow up", "crybaby" :) About his decision to delete it, we have all had our "ragequits" now and then haven't we? :) I am sure he will be back :)

Last edited:
malte...what happend to your topic mate, I've been waiting to see your results with cardiff, never posted them, you didn't took me up for the crystal palace challenge, now the christamass tree topic is closed, stop being such a crybaby and learn to take a few critics, that's the only way we can improve the tactic.

you're a swell guy mate.. simple as that.. rude

Last edited by a moderator:
He's just stupid. Cant even test a tactic properly, he tried my tactic for three games.. just plugged it in and expected it to work wonders with every single team. You need the right players. I told you several times before; before you judge a tactic you need to get the right sort of players, it differs from every single tactic out there.

The tactic i uploaded worked well for ME, it won't work for everyone... it has alot to do with how you manage your team, your team selection, your players, your team talk, your training... well i can keep on going but i won't because you will not understand it...

I will not make a new thread again, because you simply dont understand...ive made threads before with alot of feedback (including critisism). For me critisism is a good thing, because then i know what i need to change etc. But giving critisism just by saying; "really bad tactic mate.. tried with bari for three games, lost all", is not PROPER critisism...

i need to know more information in order for me to see whats going wrong..

The reason i deleted the thread was not simply because of that, but because of you doing that all the time in several other threads as well... you must be doing something wrong.

Over and out

He's just stupid. Cant even test a tactic properly, he tried my tactic for three games.. just plugged it in and expected it to work wonders with every single team. You need the right players. I told you several times before; before you judge a tactic you need to get the right sort of players, it differs from every single tactic out there.

The tactic i uploaded worked well for ME, it won't work for everyone... it has alot to do with how you manage your team, your team selection, your players, your team talk, your training... well i can keep on going but i won't because you will not understand it...

I will not make a new thread again, because you simply dont understand...ive made threads before with alot of feedback (including critisism). For me critisism is a good thing, because then i know what i need to change etc. But giving critisism just by saying; "really bad tactic mate.. tried with bari for three games, lost all", is not PROPER critisism...

i need to know more information in order for me to see whats going wrong..

The reason i deleted the thread was not simply because of that, but because of you doing that all the time in several other threads as well... you must be doing something wrong.

Over and out
I suggest you have a small bro if you can not tolerate criticism, you don't struggle with making tactic you'd be more comfortable.

malte, will you upload your tactic somewhere, that the real fm players, that would like to test your tactic can download it?

hi malte liked the look of your tac the 1 you deleted will give it a go at some point dont know who with yet but dont let the kids put you off

Thank you mr langvatn , jassar , malte and everyone else that have contribute to these wonderful tactics.
This have made my fm experience so much more entertaining.

I raise my bottle of scotch for you!

Keep this wonderful work up!