Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

To Mr L or anybody here, how do you guys get pass the second season syndrome or broken game whatever it's called? Do your remove the tactics after the season had ended and re-import them when a new season start? If not, may I know what do your do to get by the second season syndrome.

To Mr L or anybody here, how do you guys get pass the second season syndrome or broken game whatever it's called? Do your remove the tactics after the season had ended and re-import them when a new season start? If not, may I know what do your do to get by the second season syndrome.

There is no second season syndrome. The problem lies in that most people buy a lot of players the second season, making the team gel level go to an absolute minimum, in addition to the new individuals needing time to adjust, usually takes at least 6 months.

There is no second season syndrome. The problem lies in that most people buy a lot of players the second season, making the team gel level go to an absolute minimum, in addition to the new individuals needing time to adjust, usually takes at least 6 months.
Alright, thx for the note. Btw, when do we receive our transfer budget for the 2nd season? June? July? Coz I left 1.86m and the board give me the ssame exact transfer budget in the new season? Who can I buy player with 1m+?! And I'm using chelsea . Unreasonable that a rich club like chelsea give me only 1m+ as budget for a new season

what ind. and match trainig use in seazon and pre-seazon?

What match prep and general training are people using for the 442 revisited tactic?

Cheers