Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

I know you have pretty much moved on to other/better tactics, but I am reluctant to give up my Mr Langvatn 2-5-3 Angels V2. I just finished my third season using this tactic, and here are my results:

View attachment 466512

My team continues to be considered rubbish but with this tactic we continue to be successful. This year's highlights were obviously winning the Cap One (which gets us into the Euro Cup) and also being able to turn down a job offer from Leeds. It is also nice to see that our success is allowing management to expand the stadium (even with the expansion we are still the smallest grounds of anyone in the Premiership).

Keep up the great work!

Cheers

Mr L or malte, no new tactics ? bc i stop playing PES because of graphic-demand, and i need to keep playing FM 13 while waiting for last update of FM 14 (most stable/complete version)

Last edited:
Mr L or malte, no new tactics ? bc i stop playing PES because of graphic-demand, and i need to keep playing FM 13 while waiting for last update of FM 14 (most stable/complete version)

Not from me at least. And frankly, I don't see the need for more tactics now :)

Dont want to punt my tactic, but it is a mix of Mr. L 4141 and 451 and Nezza 4330 tactic. And i am doing great with it.

okey, i have to say that tactic Malte revisited tweaked by W4NKER is crazy good ****, probably the best ever :).
playing with Real Madrid - yeah, i know, it's real Madrid - but still, won everything what u can is really impressive - CHL (twice, year after year), League, Cup, Super Euro Cup and World Champ Club, with something like 50 or 60 non loss match consecutive.
purely amazing.

last match with this tactic on my old NEC Nijmegen was winning with Juve in Euro League. then i wanted some fun in FMC, so i resign from my save, somebody should test this tac with some underdog, it can be amazing i think ;).

okey, i have to say that tactic Malte revisited tweaked by W4NKER is crazy good ****, probably the best ever :).
playing with Real Madrid - yeah, i know, it's real Madrid - but still, won everything what u can is really impressive - CHL (twice, year after year), League, Cup, Super Euro Cup and World Champ Club, with something like 50 or 60 non loss match consecutive.
purely amazing.

last match with this tactic on my old NEC Nijmegen was winning with Juve in Euro League. then i wanted some fun in FMC, so i resign from my save, somebody should test this tac with some underdog, it can be amazing i think ;).

Which file name is that one or post number and i'll find it,., losing track of tweaks here.. lol

Not from me either.. been working too much lately.. :(

Which file name is that one or post number and i'll find it,., losing track of tweaks here.. lol

it's this one m8 - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...hread-updated-13-3-3-malte-442rv-tc-tweak.tac

post #5770:).

p.s: i have 72 matches without lose and still counting. amazing :). and what is the most beautiful, my strikers are effective like a ****, CR7 last season scored, i don't remember exactly, something about 45, i tkink. the best assist man was about 30 assist. game is cracked by those results, but i have a lot of fun with it after 24 seasons with underdog teams :).

again - great work Malte and W4ANKER :).

Last edited:
purely amazing.

How many goals have you managed to score in the league with Real Madrid?

Last edited:
1. 4-5-1 Rock Tripletweak (Jassar/Malte/Mr L) 39,6%
2. 4-1-4-1 Rock Classic 31,3%
3. 4-4-2 Rock Tripletweak (Jassar/Malte/Mr L) 12,5%
4. 2-5-3 Angels V2 9,4%
5. 4-1-3-2 Queen's Gambit 3,1%
6. 4-1-3-1-1 Degeneration X 2,1%
7. 2-7-1 Sicilian Rock Mix 2,1%
8. 3-6-1 Sicilian Defense 0,0%

You should test all this tactics at the same time to get a overrall conclusion

Can you post SS of your squad and in which position did you played your players ?

i can't put SS, but i remember exactly because i didn't change too much, first season:

GK: Casillas
DL: Marcelo
DR: Arbeloa
DCL: Pepe
DCR: Sergio Ramos
ML: Ozil
MR: Di Maria
DMCL: Khedira
DMCR: Xabi Alonso
STL: Neymar
STR: Cristiano Ronaldo

i can't put SS, but i remember exactly because i didn't change too much, first season:

GK: Casillas
DL: Marcelo
DR: Arbeloa
DCL: Pepe
DCR: Sergio Ramos
ML: Ozil
MR: Di Maria
DMCL: Khedira
DMCR: Xabi Alonso
STL: Neymar
STR: Cristiano Ronaldo

Ok. Did you used SHOUTS and OI ?