Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

Ok i will give you little information now.. some results, and the table atm... im going to make a new thread for this one =)

View attachment 387507 The formation (ive touched the sliders so its not as simple as it looks :))

View attachment 387508 The table at the moment.

View attachment 387509 Nice result against United :)

View attachment 387510 A nice results away against City...

View attachment 387511 And a nice result against Chelsea...

And one more thing.. if you are going to hate on me, please don't. All im trying to do is help you guys out, and i admit that im a perfectionist so therefore it has not still been released. As i wrote, im going to make a new thread so that it won't be to many tactics in here.... And yes, im Arsenal and im aware of that they are a very good team.. however, im at the moment very pleased with how things are looking with the tactic.. so im pretty confident that it will work with minor clubs as well.. as long as you have the right players for the right positions.. (witch i will tell you about in the thread i will be making)

Have a nice evening out there :)

could you pls say the player filters to this tactic???

tks m8, and congrats for the tactics

Congrats for the tactics, they are amazing.

I consider themselves as good as other previous fm's exploit tactics like the grid etc.

I tried in all sorts of situations and after the initial period it is just simply unbelievable. Will post a few ss of the results i got on my recent save with a SEMI-PRO team with 0 signings from Portuguese 3rd division.

442ROCKTWEAK-revisit by Malte722 filters?

or is it just like the rock classic, DM - centre midfielder/box to box, ST - Complete Forward, thanks

yep the revisited one along with the 451 when my other striker was injured.

I Switched quite often it's often a matter of opposition strength and the available players at my disposal but now in 3rd season i have more depth and quality so i use 442rev more often.

However that 5-0 against benfica was with 451

paperclip.png
Attached Files
Where should i put this file?

first,2nd and 3rd seaason(ongoing) and some impressive results

note the euro league results, lost to celtic just before quarter-finals.

0 signings on first 2 seasons (played as semi-pro in euro league after reaching cup finals and losing to Porto)

what tactic use,training?

what tactic use,training?

yep the revisited one along with the 451 when my other striker was injured.

I Switched quite often it's often a matter of opposition strength and the available players at my disposal but now in 3rd season i have more depth and quality so i use 442rev more often.

However that 5-0 against benfica was with 451

general and match training and what is best 442 or 4 5 1?

i use as in the OP, low\average tactics training and att mov. match prep

just made a new save to try it on big teams... my first difficult game with man utd

View attachment 467317

not bad.. using 442 revisited

Last edited: