Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

Really sorry about that Steam thingy, really thought it was legit at the time. It was even Steam copyright marked.. Quickly found out it wasn't though.

And, jesaustralia, sorry, but you couldn't be more off :p I work for no company, I'm a student with no income at all :p And no, the purpose of this thread is not to make money. I wouldn't spend 1700 hours on making tactics for the community for the 100 dollars I've gotten from donations. That's 5 cents per hour, and I don't know any place in the world where that would be worth it if doing it for the money :) I'm not even counting all the hours spent on maintaining the thread and answering like 3000 questions here. I do this because I like the community, and I like making tactics more than playing the game.

Last edited:
i don't know,man.. you did earn your respect here,i appreciate your tactics..trully amazing,let's put this awkward moment away ,will ya?i mean if some people misread your "effort", let it be. but the point is, you made great tactics on this edition.that's it.
i wonder what happen with fm14,though..i didn't find any convenience tactic so far,maybe i should create my own ..

Fm14 just has a very different match engine made to resemble real life randomness. "The ball is round"...

Fm13 is much more stable.

Really sorry about that Steam thingy, really thought it was legit at the time. It was even Steam copyright marked.. Quickly found out it wasn't though.

And, jesaustralia, sorry, but you couldn't be more off :p I work for no company, I'm a student with no income at all :p And no, the purpose of this thread is not to make money. I wouldn't spend 1700 hours on making tactics for the community for the 100 dollars I've gotten from donations. That's 5 cents per hour, and I don't know any place in the world where that would be worth it if doing it for the money :) I'm not even counting all the hours spent on maintaining the thread and answering like 3000 questions here. I do this because I like the community, and I like making tactics more than playing the game.

No worries Mr. Langvatn - Alot appreciates your hard work I'm sure of it not doubting that one second, but the steam offer smelled of you trying to take advantage of your popular thread so that automatically becomes poison for me becourse I know a bit about that industry, actually I think alot knows but are not sure exactly how it works, well Blackhatworld can tell you all you need to know about cpa offers and its like. If you say you didn't intend to post such a fraud offer for your own gain then I apoligize for making the assumption+flaming your tactics in the process out of rage. By the way I just left Australia for my country Denmark after been living there for 2 years and 4 months so I was a bit out of sorts as well.

When all that is said, I wish you too still play Fm13 and I hope you do becourse it would be incredible if you could help/Improve or get inspired too make my tactic better, I feel it has potential when I watch the match engine. GOOAALL-262
No pressure mate! - Study is always first :)

Good to still see you on here!

By the way, just found out that the corners haven't been fixed in the tripletweak tactics, so there is more potential to them if you guys implement the rock corner tactic.

Just a qucik thanks to Langvatn - I use the triple tweak for away games and the 451 for home. I don't do any save/load scumming and just won the prem with Newcastle, so thanks a lot. I'd look to see the corner tweak in them though ;D

Just a qucik thanks to Langvatn - I use the triple tweak for away games and the 451 for home. I don't do any save/load scumming and just won the prem with Newcastle, so thanks a lot. I'd look to see the corner tweak in them though ;D

If you're interested, I can do that for you later tonight and upload the tactics with the corner tweak here.

thanks mr L, do you think like in fm 14, strikerless formation can be good?

By the way, just found out that the corners haven't been fixed in the tripletweak tactics, so there is more potential to them if you guys implement the rock corner tactic.
I struggle with attack/defend corner tactic...do you mind describing them in text here? So I can read and put that to instructions? If you have the time (A) (Out of 3 tactics, one is 451..I'll be getting that updated tactic you just did! But the other 2 tactics are mine and I struggle setting up corner tactic)

edit: or if you got your corner tactic from a post, could you refer me to that post?

Last edited:
I struggle with attack/defend corner tactic...do you mind describing them in text here? So I can read and put that to instructions? If you have the time (A) (Out of 3 tactics, one is 451..I'll be getting that updated tactic you just did! But the other 2 tactics are mine and I struggle setting up corner tactic)

edit: or if you got your corner tactic from a post, could you refer me to that post?

The corner tactics are my own. But what didn't you understand? How to implement it? How it works?

The corner tactics are my own. But what didn't you understand? How to implement it? How it works?
I am not sure what to setup the corner tactic. Is it everyone lurk outside area but 1 set to near post (and aim to near post) ? As for defending, is it mostly "get back" ?

I am not sure what to setup the corner tactic. Is it everyone lurk outside area but 1 set to near post (and aim to near post) ? As for defending, is it mostly "get back" ?

I have already fixed the corners in the tripletweak tactics (scroll through the last few pages here) and the rock. Are you using another tactic?

I have already fixed the corners in the tripletweak tactics (scroll through the last few pages here) and the rock. Are you using another tactic?
I have 3 different tactics. I am mainly using my own narrow 4222. But I use 451 tripletweak in Europa league (I play Iceland team). That's why I was asking about corner tactic to help out my 4222 tactic. :S

I have 3 different tactics. I am mainly using my own narrow 4222. But I use 451 tripletweak in Europa league (I play Iceland team). That's why I was asking about corner tactic to help out my 4222 tactic. :S

Just go to the corner setup screen, alt+f9 for screenshot, then set it up exactly the same in your tactic.