Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

Turns out that wasn't the problem..... I just have a really bad assistant manager..... :)

Guys - are any of you trying Mr. Langvatn's newest tactic?
It would be fantastic if you could report back on how you are going with it. I'm in a situation with my team where I feel I would have to sacrifice to many wonderful players in the midfield in particular, but I might consider to add a manager which means my save becomes double as slow :) - Anyway would be great to hear some updates on this one - I have a good feeling that it could be exciting to watch.

Mr. Langvatn: Question mate :) - the AML/R are they the same as in the tribute? - in that case I would use poachers retrained

cheers

Guys - are any of you trying Mr. Langvatn's newest tactic?
It would be fantastic if you could report back on how you are going with it. I'm in a situation with my team where I feel I would have to sacrifice to many wonderful players in the midfield in particular, but I might consider to add a manager which means my save becomes double as slow :) - Anyway would be great to hear some updates on this one - I have a good feeling that it could be exciting to watch.

Mr. Langvatn: Question mate :) - the AML/R are they the same as in the tribute? - in that case I would use poachers retrained

cheers

No, they are not. But I'm working on a different variation that uses AML/AMR as inside forwards, also an AMC :)

Last edited:
Jes: If you want to follow my progress, you can add me to skype if you'd like. Skypename: Cybersnip

Hmm, Liverpool first season, no transfers :) Really attractive formation too, 4-2-3-1 deep (Tactic under construction, not released yet) :)

Jes: Would be fun to see what this tactic can do with your Barca team :)

Last edited:
Hmm, Liverpool first season, no transfers :) Really attractive formation too, 4-2-3-1 deep (Tactic under construction, not released yet) :)

Jes: Would be fun to see what this tactic can do with your Barca team :)

Uhh probably damage :) - that's a very promising result their against Man.u - I especially like the amount of chances you got on target, so if you want me to test this with my current barca team, let me know I have added you to my skype and I'm in preseason with barca and can hold back the save untill you give me the tactic - cheers mate

Absolutely fantastic new tactic

Ok guys. The new tactic is complete. This is by far the highest scoring tactic I have ever created. Be aware though, you will see a lot of wins like 7-3, 5-2, 5-3 etc etc. Works for all teams! My new favorite tactic without a doubt.

Is the 4231 tc or classic, id stopped playing for a while but this has tempted me back :)

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Is the 4231 tc or classic, id stopped playing for a while but this has tempted me back :)

You are the future will - invite all your friends back to play fm13 anything later than that doesn't work - but atleast they have sliders haha

Cheers mate - looking forward to hear about this one especially about the 4 on top

It's classic mate, but if you really want a tc one I can make a tc copy for you. Not sure if the roles will complicate things or not though.

Experimented with match preps for the new tactic, and defensive positioning is by far the best one (unless your team gel level is low, then you go team cohesion)

It's classic mate, but if you really want a tc one I can make a tc copy for you. Not sure if the roles will complicate things or not though.

Tis ok, thank you tho, iv only been playing fmc on 14, ill get back into classic 1 way or another on 13, thanks

Ok guys. The new tactic is complete. This is by far the highest scoring tactic I have ever created. Be aware though, you will see a lot of wins like 7-3, 5-2, 5-3 etc etc. Works for all teams! My new favorite tactic without a doubt.

Are you sure that it scores more than your 4-2-4 tripletweak attack edition? That already seemed a very high scoring tactic.

Now I will have to try it, I love high scoring tactics :D. Lately I have gone back to FM13, and I'm having much more fun than with FM14.

Same here mate. And if Sigames keep going in the direction they do, it looks like I will just keep playing FM13 year after year, and try to find updates or update myself. I LOVE FM13, most stable fm ever :)