I am also afraid to change to the updated version lol, are the changes major or minor? and I am literally 2 days away from start of new season which puts me off changing even more.

They are just minor changes. Playmaker set to "none", and changed from trequartista/advanced forward combo to advanced playmaker/poacher. It's more of a preference really.

Mr. Langvatn,

please upload previous version again, it was much better than modified one!

THX!

Mr. Langvatn,

please upload previous version again, it was much better than modified one!

THX!

Just change the roles back :p I haven't done anything to the tactic but that :p and the playmaker thing.

Second year, again Park the Tank achievement.

21 league games, 17 won, 3 drn, 1 lst, 40 for, 3 ag

In Champions Cup group against FM beasts (Lille, Porto) and Chelsea

1st, 6 pld, won 3, drawn 2, lst 1, 12 for, 5ag

Just change the roles back :p I haven't done anything to the tactic but that :p and the playmaker thing.

was playmaker AMC? wasn't it? and was it ticked or not?

Last edited:
Which tactic do u use Djibril Cisse... first one or this second one with advanced playmaker/poarcher?
Thank you

17 games now not conceding. I am thrilled.

Slight change i made after concede a goal from Lille in first CL group game, Defence corner and free kicks : DL DR stay back, DMCR DMCL Default, corner to near box.

halidbeslic i use the first one. Trequartista (playmaker) and Advanced forward.

Ty for information... and 2 more questions: which routine do u use for team talks? and do u change Offense corner or just defence corner and free kicks?
Thanks

Djibril

i don't understand what u are saying ur changes are??
are u saying 4 defending corners?? And what is the corner to near box?? Near post?? Also do u mark a playmaker in the playmaker box??

Misssmith, there you are :) The "clowns" you requested hammering my 4-2-3-1 tac have arrived btw xD

hi there mr langvatn

sorry pal been moving house so play time is limited but still managing the odd games here and there between moving wardrobes around ha.
anyway first game away using this tactic after two minutes my right back scored from my half ha ha greatest goal av ever seen by my player. also away from home this is unbeatable i just use this away and ur other tactic at home and they both give me the confidence to play youth players and so on, some games i just make 11 changes to give people a game and still get a result???
infact i played wigan in cup final but i thought it was a league game to which i'd already won so played either reserves or under 18's and still won the cup so all is good and tonight am on it all night so roll on home time!!!

Works great for me! Second version...

Used it from winter break, only lost 1 game, psv away 1-0. after that i didn't lost a game!! Won the cup, ended 3rd in competition (was far behind in winter break).

My striker is Helenius, misses a lot of chances, think you need a fast techicalstriker and gast wingers, Drenthe play verry verry good!

Thanks for uploading this tactic!!!

@halidbeslic : Usually and for matches that i am favourite Assertive Show me what you can do/show me you can keep the good form for home, and the same but Cautiously when away...Some times passionately, i really dont remember. I speak the way i feel that time. :) When drawing or losing at HT, aggressively not happy.

When i am huge underdog i use in the same tones no pressure.

I ve seen different results though and i cant say that my form depends on my team talks rather thanthe tactic and morale...

Corners and Freekicks DEFENDING : DR DL from stay back when needed, STAY BACK
DMCL DMCR from stay back when needed, DEFAULT (so they stay in front of the two full backs)
The rest as is.

Corners ATTACK, TO NEAR POST
Freeckiks ATTACK, BEST HEADER.

@mlssmith i use the first tactic (Trequartista and AF) and yes the Trequartista IS the playmaker (by default)

@laziokees i agree, most important for the attacking part is to have PACEY wingers and AF. The trequartisa doesnt give many assists but if you see your key passes he is on top. At least to me.

I have to say again that i have the 4231 as a backup. I use it when i am 0-0 at 60 minute, or conceed a goal when i am a favorite. Didnt need to use it many times but i have to say it.

Last edited:
Maybe you guys can try the CF instead of the AF for this tactic too? Should do better if you have a complete forward type :) And CF/trequartista link up even better than AF/trequartista imo.

hi there mr langvatn

sorry pal been moving house so play time is limited but still managing the odd games here and there between moving wardrobes around ha.
anyway first game away using this tactic after two minutes my right back scored from my half ha ha greatest goal av ever seen by my player. also away from home this is unbeatable i just use this away and ur other tactic at home and they both give me the confidence to play youth players and so on, some games i just make 11 changes to give people a game and still get a result???
infact i played wigan in cup final but i thought it was a league game to which i'd already won so played either reserves or under 18's and still won the cup so all is good and tonight am on it all night so roll on home time!!!

You have to try my newest version of the 4-2-3-1. It's even better now :) 28-2-0 in the premier division, won all games in my CL group, I had both Juventus and Man Utd in my group. I beat Man Utd 7-1 :)

Hi there Mr Langvatn where is your newest tactic to download also do u use anymore or just 1 ?

Sorry just checked other thread! Well am 10mins away from a all night blast yippee n just took Leyton orient job 4 a challenge they av no cash n **** players n it's season 4 n I want the league 2 title!!!