• Core

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • Hardcore

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters
Can you keep on topic please
If you don't turn up...

Your the one who went off topic mate.

Anyway ON TOPIC. When do you think we will be doing this?

it depends, theres no set dates for the games as some people have commitments at the weekend

Just to let you know I am away this weekend because it's my uncle's wedding. If that affects anything

nope its fine mate

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Bump!! One more player!!

You could ask Chris/ryangiggs11 as they are mostly on MW2

good idea luke, where has chris been, havent seen him in ages

Teams will be on the op in the next half hour lads

Joe, you can count me in. :) (He sent me a PM) Haven't seen me for ages... I'm ashamed Joe. ;)

Last edited:
Tbh I don't think Chris should be back up if he was asked before other people as it says "Paul Custus/Chris".

I'll be backup guys. Send me a PM if you need me because I'll feel bad if someone get's kicked out. :)

I think ryangiggs11 just asked to play after you were sent a PM, so he should probably be back up in that case, but it's up to Joe I suppose..

Looked at the teams, me, Torquay (Clutch) & Philbus :) I know Jamie who is Torquay_93, never spoke to Philbus before but not a problem :)

i wanted too Play

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Count me In :D GT : FRISKY FRASCA

i wanted too Play

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Count me In :D GT : FRISKY FRASCA

You can be back-up I assume

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

My Team 7
Joe
Tiraths
ChrisHill16

Never spoken to either of you guys :P
I think team 3 looks the best although I'm not sure how good/bad philbus is lol

Back