• Views 13K

Will it be core or hardcore?

• Core

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • Hardcore

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters
Joe is the one person I didn't want in my team because of the time issue :p
We can't play together so not sure what to do...should I change teams or wat?

Really he should have got everyone to say what time & days they are online most then work the teams out from that.. I don't know, this isn't my tournament but I hope we get to play :D

(P.s Where do you live Tiraths?)

Really he should have got everyone to say what time & days they are online most then work the teams out from that.. I don't know, this isn't my tournament but I hope we get to play :D

(P.s Where do you live Tiraths?)

London
I play fifa a lot with scott, ronaseal etc

London
I play fifa a lot with scott, ronaseal etc

Oh right my bad I thought it was you with the time difference but it's Joe >.< Sorry.

Yeah I know who you are I've probably played with you a few times.. I'm going on now if you want to come on? (Modern Warfare 2)

Oh right my bad I thought it was you with the time difference but it's Joe >.< Sorry.

Yeah I know who you are I've probably played with you a few times.. I'm going on now if you want to come on? (Modern Warfare 2)

Yeah I'll be on soon, just catching up with eastenders atm :p

from experience just put up times of the game then well discuss the options of when we can play.

Justkituno you are in team 5 who are playing team 8

Duncan G
Iritchie

what are your gamertags?
mine is ronaseal

I don't know man, the captain of each team should speak to the other captains and arrange times, but i dont think it is really happening

I don't know man, the captain of each team should speak to the other captains and arrange times, but i dont think it is really happening

Are the captains the first of the list of teams.

Eg.

My name (that person is captain)
Person 1
Person 2

I will highlight the captains in the o,p, it will be based on how regularly people are on the site

Ive made them red guys, take a look whos captain of your team!