• Views Views 13K

Will it be core or hardcore?

• Core

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • Hardcore

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters
i wanted too Play

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Count me In :D GT : FRISKY FRASCA
Sorry, teams have been made already, but you can be a back up I think.

I'm not sure, we need to sort out who is back up first, because I don't know who was asked before out of you and Chris. Did you get a PM?

Jamie F and ryangiggs11 what are your gamertags? because mine is...

...CJ I Spurs :D

Jamie F and ryangiggs11 what are your gamertags? because mine is...

...CJ I Spurs :D
Mine is karnage4125. I will be on all day today if you want to get a few games in with me
Seemples :)

Luke and Foxy what are your gamertags?

Mine's O B a IM A

Hope you two are good ;)

Just added you Andy and Foxy.

My GT is Tonka121

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

If you need the Gamertags, hover over the xbox live leaderboard thing at the bottom of their Signature

Joe as far as I'm aware Ryano LFC (Gamertag: Johhova) has a silver membership so i'll need to wait to hear back from him before finding out properly. So maybe need a replacement. I've got Frankie account but friends list full so need for him to add me.

UK Mackie

Whens this starting then.. sorry if its posted above me I havent read it all yet ;)

ahh joe you told me you were doin this in our net game, good luck to all, its gonna be between 7 and 3 imo, tiraths is good and joe is a bit of an animal with the FAMAS and UMP, good luck to all

People are rating my team so highly, good thing you don't know how bad I really am :$

Back