• Replies Replies 193
  • Views Views 13K

Will it be core or hardcore?

• Core

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • Hardcore

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters
yeah i heard torquay is pretty good, i also heard from DP that irish scouse is good, mind if i use my FAMAS, i am a bit of an animal as gary said

If we play Rust and I use my beloved SPAS then I might play ok. But that is the only condition. My game has went down the drain over the last week, really badly

the maps are to be changed, the team who i drew first, pick the first map, the team who i drew 2nd, pick the 2nd map, and if theres a decider, then whoever won by the most, picks the last map

anytime you want, the first round games are due next thursday, so technically you have a week as some people do have stuff to do, i respect that, by the way i added paul custus into team 2 with UKMACKIE and Frankie as RYAN O LFC ran out of membership, sorry ryan, better luck next time

Joe as usual I spoke before I thought. I contacted Ryan his xbox had the red rings and is due back within the week and hes got a gold card ready for it please contact him about it.

Last edited:
yes max he is, ive got rid of that ryan dude as he only has silver, we could do more than one tourney anyway if it becomes succesful and fun

Joe you have too many friends... ur gona have to delete a few :P

I will play if theres any room, or be back up I dont mind, Gt is iAmKorean x cheers

What gametype are we playing? No-one has said...
Or do we get to choose

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

I have all of team 1 in my friends list so im just waiting for Joe to accept my friends request and we can play
You guys around 3/4pm GMT?

I hope to god this is a Corse Search and Destroy tournament? :S

its core the poll closes soon, but the game modes are chosen by each team, whicever team i drew first pick the game mode and map first, my team are against you, so we will pick the game mode and map first game, you will do the 2nd, third is randomized

remember im 5 hours behind, i can do any time on saturday or sunday, and after about 7 30 your time tomorrow

Im out all saturday & sunday
Erm Im not sure when we can play together because I cant play after 7/7.30PM my time :P Only got 1 TV in the house lol

I'm free all day today apart from 4/5PM although it would be nice to know now because my girlfriend will be here and I won't know what time otherwise >.<

Im free most of the weekend team 6! apart from like 1pm-5pm sat and 9pm-5am sat night..

Back