Callamity would your old tactic still work the same on the old database? new one isn't as good as that the original version in my eyes, and i can't seem to find any other decent tactic that works

Callamity my squad lacks a lot in Decisions. (Its good in so many other atts though). Do you have any idea if that will be a problem or if the tactic change completely if i change to very rigid?

I really am not sure mate, try it and let us know how it goes :D you might need to add more specialized roles though to add the more creative edge.

Callamity would your old tactic still work the same on the old database? new one isn't as good as that the original version in my eyes, and i can't seem to find any other decent tactic that works

The old tactic should work the same mate, I prefer the old one myself to be honest.

The old tactic should work the same mate, I prefer the old one myself to be honest.

Would your original one definitely not work on 4.3? It was a brilliant tactic mate, up there with Modern Warfare from 13

Would your original one definitely not work on 4.3? It was a brilliant tactic mate, up there with Modern Warfare from 13

how far back we talking about original mate?

the very first version of the tactic i made on beta works fine, i use it, my real life friends use it. and we all just use the default set pieces xD

I've won the league with swansea multiple times using that, and the euro cup 4-0 against barca.

how far back we talking about original mate?

the very first version of the tactic i made on beta works fine, i use it, my real life friends use it. and we all just use the default set pieces xD

I've won the league with swansea multiple times using that, and the euro cup 4-0 against barca.

The one i used mate was Callamity's-Best-Tactic-FM14-Corners

Is that the one you used on the update (14.3.1) With Swansea? Or would i have to use this tactic on the original database, not 14.3.1

Cheers mate

Last edited:
The one i used mate was Callamity's-Best-Tactic-FM14-Corners

Is that the one you used on the update (14.3) With Swansea? Or would i have to use this tactic on the orginal database, not 14.3

Cheers mate

that one should work mate, the set pieces might need updated. I used an older one than that but the only change to this was that w4nker added a better corner tactic for that specific patch.

The swansea save started on a tactic I had downloaded which was from one of the more popular people around here, it didnt get me the results I wanted so I changed to the tactic in OP and ended up winning the league. At that point I went back to my original as a friend joined the game and we dont use set piece set ups in multiplayer. I won the league and the champs league that season. I then broke off from my friend and am using a newer update than the one in OP that is doing this kinda thing on a regular basis

View attachment 381701View attachment 381700View attachment 381699

This is obviously an advanced save im enjoying just now, so my team is quite good, I will be running this edition through a testing save as soon as i get bored winning every match.

that one should work mate, the set pieces might need updated. I used an older one than that but the only change to this was that w4nker added a better corner tactic for that specific patch.

The swansea save started on a tactic I had downloaded which was from one of the more popular people around here, it didnt get me the results I wanted so I changed to the tactic in OP and ended up winning the league. At that point I went back to my original as a friend joined the game and we dont use set piece set ups in multiplayer. I won the league and the champs league that season. I then broke off from my friend and am using a newer update than the one in OP that is doing this kinda thing on a regular basis

View attachment 585695View attachment 585698View attachment 585699

This is obviously an advanced save im enjoying just now, so my team is quite good, I will be running this edition through a testing save as soon as i get bored winning every match.

okay mate sound! :) cheers for the quick replys, i will start a new one on the recent database with your original tactic, i'll change the set pieces. I'll let you know how i get on after a season.

However, hurry and get this new tactic tested properly, results look immense mate! :p
if you want to send me the tactic you're using with Swansea at the minute, i could test with Barnsley or a lower prem side?

okay mate sound! :) cheers for the quick replys, i will start a new one on the recent database with your original tactic, i'll change the set pieces. I'll let you know how i get on after a season.

However, hurry and get this new tactic tested properly, results look immense mate! :p
if you want to send me the tactic you're using with Swansea at the minute, i could test with Barnsley or a lower prem side?

I'm actually quite meticulous when it comes to testing mate, the update is a bit more attacking aswell so lower teams might get punished more than the current release we will see how it turns out tho

Calamity you got a link to your best tactic for the latest patch ?

I'm actually quite meticulous when it comes to testing mate, the update is a bit more attacking aswell so lower teams might get punished more than the current release we will see how it turns out tho

Okay mate fair enough! I look forward to it, hope it's up soon :)

Currently using the 14.3.1 release patch in a journeyman run, won the league my first season in a tiny Swedish team, and went undefeated except for a cup defeat to a much stronger team. Just gotta say, thanks a lot Callamity! The tactic is so easy to build around because of the fluidity, and it's also so darn good!

Callamity i have the same question. Is this the tactic in first post or the other one you were saying you and your friends are using? And an another question. Player dont have PIs, exept GK. Correct?

what version is this with

Callamity i have the same question. Is this the tactic in first post or the other one you were saying you and your friends are using? And an another question. Player dont have PIs, exept GK. Correct?

This is the one me and my friends are using.
This is almost correct, the GK instructions are removed.
I'll attach it here if you want to use it. It's not an official release for 14.3.1 I made it on BETA version of game in october.
I'm also playing without OI's at all and attacking movement as match prep :D been enjoying this save alot

Last edited:
This is the one me and my friends are using.
This is almost correct, the GK instructions are removed.
I'll attach it here if you want to use it. It's not an official release for 14.3.1 I made it on BETA version of game in october.
I'm also playing without OI's at all and attacking movement as match prep :D been enjoying this save alot

Is this the tactic you was going to test mate once you get bored of your Swansea save?