UTVsotc

Reaction score
Started a new game yesterday, wanted to start a career were i could start at a club that would require me to build a successfully side and make a name for my self so i decided to be Newcastle and try getting them into the champions league by my 5th season.
so would be something like this:-

Season 1 Win championship
Season 2 Avoid Relegation
Season 3 Re-establish my self as a premiership side
Season 4 Qualify for Europa league
Season 5 Qualify for champions Leauge

Even through Newcastle are a fairly big club and have a fantastic squad of players for the championship i see this as no easy task for me as i have never managed a championship club before and am also still fairly new to this game! but im not afraid and have confidence of achieving this task..!

SEASON 1

I achieved my aim of season 1 by winning the championship so im pleased, also after speculation all season i finally had a bored takeover by the supports trust group lead by James Derry..!

My loan signing were very pleasing as well. see shoots below...!

Good luck.. Shouldn't be too hard.

Season 2

Iv just been given my minimum expectations and find them rather ridiculous as you can see iv been given £13m for transfers and with allot of strengthening required i don't no were to begin..I need fresh faces in every position any suggestions on good lower prem players or some real bargains that will serve the Toon proud to help me achieve my aim

Season 2 continued

Half way through the season enjoyed my time at the Toon but iv just been given an offer i could'nt refuse...A job at the Emirates. Although i set out to get Newcastle into the Champions League i fell you just carnt turn a club like Arsenal down, in my game there seems to be problems at the club as Wenger Retired and his replacement Frank Rikard got the sack so im relishing the prospect of turning the ship around and ending there long run without silverware....!

Have never been Arsenal before and havent got a clue as to what tactic suits them best so advice here would be appreciated..e.g how do i get the best out of Cesc , Hamsik (already at club) , RVP , Asharvin

Transfer wise iv got a budget of £25 million and i think i will be investing this money on the following positions good GK , solid CB , solid midfielder , AML and Goalscorer

Players iv looked at so far are GK.............Diego Benaglio , Igor Akinfeev , Hugo Loris
CB.............Sakho , Kajaer , Zapater
DM............Rodwell , Camacho , Kacar
AML..........Di Maire ( from benfica spelling)

screen shots attached and tactic advice needed asap please.

Also i havent played a game yet so Newcastle position in the table is were i left them...

Wow, how did they approach you so fast? I played four seasons in row with Leeds, backing them in PRM and still no offer for me, even I am in Europa League with Leeds... You must be lucky... :p

Wow, how did they approach you so fast? I played four seasons in row with Leeds, backing them in PRM and still no offer for me, even I am in Europa League with Leeds... You must be lucky... :p

when Wenger stepped down i declared my interest but they gave it Rikard so when he got sacked they just asked me..... ^^)Happy days^^)

you had any look with the gunners yet?

hahaaha, good job mate!
k some help on some new players:

1) Cb - Micah Richards, Curtis Davies, King, Woodgate, Lescott, Terry, Ferdinand - latter being experienced and this will help with your HG status too if buying english!
others: Breno - Bayern, Hummels, Demichelis - Bayern, Naldo, Mertesacker - Bremen, Milito, Luisao - Benfica, Sidnei - Benfica, David - Palmeiras and others.
2)Gk - Adler, Mandanda, Manuel Neuer - Schalke, Remy Riou, Kameni, Reina, Stekelenburg - Ajax
3)Aml - Di Maria is good, Ashley Young (english) John Fleck, Nani, Christian Rodriguez - Porto, Quaresma (retrained) Ribery (retrained) Affellay - PSV (retrained) Assiati - Ajax (i think or Feyenoord) Wijnaldum - Feyenoord
4) Dm - Definately Jack Rodwell and Camacho, Kacar, Stephane Mbia, Annan, Yohan Cabaye, De Jong, Hargreaves, Simon Rolfes - Leveurkeusen, Lars Bendnar - 1860 Munich (germany u/20) Veloso.

retrain Fellaini as DM dude, he is perfect in that role, got him for such a bargain too, well Frank or Wenger did <)

you should have stayed with newcastle but save the approach from arsenal as another save. and continue with newcastle. once you get bored of that go back to the saved game of the approach and continue. do you get me?

Probably set his previous experience to internation footballer.

you should have stayed with newcastle but save the approach from arsenal as another save. and continue with newcastle. once you get bored of that go back to the saved game of the approach and continue. do you get me?

i fought about doing that buddy, but to be honest up until Christmas was flying with Newcastle and suddenly hit a realy rough patch couldnt score and kept conceding n dropped way down the table, so fought if i carried on with em id get the sack..haha

yeh i did start as international footballer wanted to start sunday leauge but im still finding my feet with the game its only bout the 3rd game iv started, when im abit more experianced going to start a game unemployed see were i get..!

just finished the season and on the last day i had to beat Fulham and hope Newcastle beat Liverpool or Bristol city beat Man u to gain qualification to the champions league, Gladly both lost and its ironic that Newcastle ( my previous club ) beat Liverpool not only to give me the qualification i wanted but to secure there premier league status...Happy days :)

made a couple of signing out of the budget i was given ( players and staff ) ready for the new season see screen shots below...!

Last edited:
*sigh* More and more stories means less unique ones, these are getting a bit tedious.

*sigh* More and more stories means less unique ones, these are getting a bit tedious.

not been funny mate but if you find them tedious then dont read them you aint been forced to follow every one...!

why dont you start a really exciting none tedious one for every one to follow if your so good..?

alright lads lets not argue about this, some enjoy stories and some dont, i for one do

Season 3 begins

Just got my minimum expectaions and to be honest i expected more capital. I did earmark the young and talented Jack Rodwell as my number 1 target and was also very keen on A Young but i think to land both of these id be looking at somewhere round the £30 million mark, Looks like its back to the drawing board and a few hours looking round the market....!

Current squad below and as always suggestions on player improvements welcome.

also iv seen that Verratti name pop up a few time but for some reason im unable to put a bid in for him any ideas.........?????

i see you took some advice on the Dm postition <)
you definately need a really good, big, strong, tall Cb man. Senderos and Djourou are *****, Vermaelen is good not rated enough in game as he is brilliant in real life!
Sakho is good, still young though, you need an experienced Cb to take over main defensive duties.

recommendations:
1) Mertesacker - Werder Bremen - 6'6 strong and still rather young
2) Luisao - Benfica - 6'4 - Experienced strong Cb
3) Demichelis - brilliant!
4) Naldo - Dortmund i think
5) Onyewu - not sure if he is still at Standard Liege

sell senderos and djourou, start Vermaelen with new experienced Cb and sub in Sakho every game even if its 2 min, it will fast track his development tenfold! and help to learn english too!

i see you took some advice on the Dm postition <)
you definately need a really good, big, strong, tall Cb man. Senderos and Djourou are *****, Vermaelen is good not rated enough in game as he is brilliant in real life!
Sakho is good, still young though, you need an experienced Cb to take over main defensive duties.

recommendations:
1) Mertesacker - Werder Bremen - 6'6 strong and still rather young
2) Luisao - Benfica - 6'4 - Experienced strong Cb
3) Demichelis - brilliant!
4) Naldo - Dortmund i think
5) Onyewu - not sure if he is still at Standard Liege

sell senderos and djourou, start Vermaelen with new experienced Cb and sub in Sakho every game even if its 2 min, it will fast track his development tenfold! and help to learn english too!

Yeh took the advice on Fellaini his proving to be very solid i there, as i said was hoping to bring in Rodwell and get him trained up in there as his understudy but l completely agree with you on needind a solid CB. Looked at all of these last night and couldnt decide who to go for so saved my game and fought id have a think. I really like the look of Naldo because of his abillity at marking tackling heading jumping and because of his pace also hes younger than the others but also attracted to Onyewu size and strength. Demichelis also looks class and probably the most experianced out the bunch but iv just bid 12million and bid still rejected so i think its going to go down to who ever is cheaper..!!

Transfers out wise Djourou time as a gunner is defiantly looks over and was also thinking of selling Denilson and Bedtnar to try raise money for new young up and coming ST , DM and or AMR/L should i do this or will Denilson and Bedtnar become future stars with training and game time..?

Thanks again for your help mate

much appreciated :D