sell sell sell mate, denilson is so overrated as well as bendetner! they wont feature in your 1st team on a regular basis and are past their potential (you wont see them grow muhc more than they are)
they are useless mate, get rid off them while you can still get some cash out of them!

Dm - definately try bring in Rodwell, maybe try Denilson as part exchange to sweeten the deal some what?

Amr - um, you have pretty decent wide players on your team! Thiago Neves from HSV is pretty **** good!! and Aml - maybe Assiati - Ajax, Caner Erkin - CSKA Moscow (was brilliant on Fm09, have not chedked him out on Fm10, just got my copy 2 hours ago <) cant wait to get home!!!!) John Fleck - Rangers maybe? Ribery?

you need to invest in a new striker, eduardo is just above average!

sell bendetner and eduardo and bring in someone who is going to score you goals and still has some time to develop.

i would suggest looking at Diogo - Olympiakos, Guiseppe Rossi - Villareal, Bolatelli - Inter, Macheda - Manchester, Agbongalohor - Villa, Hulk - Porto, Yanick Djalo - Sporting? Aguero - Atletico

or 1st team players like - Higuan - Real Madrid, Huntelaar - Milan, Pato - Milan, Amauri - Juventus, Defoe, Mario Gomez, Padolski, Forlan?

you need to get a much better starting Gk as your no1, Benaglio as your backup, someone like LLoris, Mandanda, Remy Riou, Stekelenburg - Ajax is brilliant, Adler, Manuel Neuer - Schalke are real quality and are still young.

sell sell sell mate, denilson is so overrated as well as bendetner! they wont feature in your 1st team on a regular basis and are past their potential (you wont see them grow muhc more than they are)
they are useless mate, get rid off them while you can still get some cash out of them!

Dm - definately try bring in Rodwell, maybe try Denilson as part exchange to sweeten the deal some what?

Amr - um, you have pretty decent wide players on your team! Thiago Neves from HSV is pretty **** good!! and Aml - maybe Assiati - Ajax, Caner Erkin - CSKA Moscow (was brilliant on Fm09, have not chedked him out on Fm10, just got my copy 2 hours ago <) cant wait to get home!!!!) John Fleck - Rangers maybe? Ribery?

you need to invest in a new striker, eduardo is just above average!

sell bendetner and eduardo and bring in someone who is going to score you goals and still has some time to develop.

i would suggest looking at Diogo - Olympiakos, Guiseppe Rossi - Villareal, Bolatelli - Inter, Macheda - Manchester, Agbongalohor - Villa, Hulk - Porto, Yanick Djalo - Sporting? Aguero - Atletico

or 1st team players like - Higuan - Real Madrid, Huntelaar - Milan, Pato - Milan, Amauri - Juventus, Defoe, Mario Gomez, Padolski, Forlan?

you need to get a much better starting Gk as your no1, Benaglio as your backup, someone like LLoris, Mandanda, Remy Riou, Stekelenburg - Ajax is brilliant, Adler, Manuel Neuer - Schalke are real quality and are still young.

this is the 1st FM game iv played carnt believe i have never got involved before sae to say im very addicted.

cheers ill check all those out mate, iv got bid and contracts agreed on Mertesacker , Naldo and Onyewu just carnt decide wich 1 will prove to be the best? im thinking Naldo or Mertesacker struggling big time....haha

this is the 1st FM game iv played carnt believe i have never got involved before sae to say im very addicted.

cheers ill check all those out mate, iv got bid and contracts agreed on Mertesacker , Naldo and Onyewu just carnt decide wich 1 will prove to be the best? im thinking Naldo or Mertesacker struggling big time....haha

it happens mate, its an awesome game! very very addictive though! <) but very fun!
I would personally go with Mertesacker - Aresnal bought him from me in Fm09 when i was playing as Werder for 20 million and performed very well in the English Premiership.

Naldo i think is a hit and miss character, he has been very average sometimes and exceptional the other!

Onyewu is more of a "backup" type player if one of your main Cb gets injured, he will just step in and take over, thats my tactic is that i have my 1st team, then very good backup players to cover and then have my youth's who come through.

especially have backup type players in Gk and Cb.

go with Mertesacker, how much they wanting?

it happens mate, its an awesome game! very very addictive though! <) but very fun!
I would personally go with Mertesacker - Aresnal bought him from me in Fm09 when i was playing as Werder for 20 million and performed very well in the English Premiership.

Naldo i think is a hit and miss character, he has been very average sometimes and exceptional the other!

Onyewu is more of a "backup" type player if one of your main Cb gets injured, he will just step in and take over, thats my tactic is that i have my 1st team, then very good backup players to cover and then have my youth's who come through.

especially have backup type players in Gk and Cb.

go with Mertesacker, how much they wanting?

Yeh i went for him in the end signed him for £9 million and fans welcomed his exciting arrival so im very pleased, iv got £11 million left now plus what ever i raise from the sales of Fabianski , Djourou , Denilson and Bedtnar!

having some tough negotiations with Everton now to try get Rodwell they keep askin for £20 million plus so may have to look else were as only 17 days till the big kick off and need some more bodys in especially ST and DM..!

maybe have a look at Steven Davis or Steven Whittaker from Glasgow Rangers ?

Right i managed to raise another £21million plus the £11 million i had remaining gave me 32 large ones so i singed Rodwell for £16million + add ons iv now go about 12million

i could do with a young striker to be 3rd choice who i can train over the next season or so to eventually be my number 1 goal man..!

i keep seeing this Marquinos's name popping up but theres 2 and im now confussed.com

its the palmeris(spell)? one but hes nowehere near as good as he was oon fm09

Season 3 continued

Well im 6 games into the new campaign and so far iv had some good results and im pleased with how things are going. Apart from my Strike force i realy think iv got a good enough squad to challenge for the tittle this year or at least win that bit of silverware me and the fans crave so much..!!

as normal please find attached screen shots of how things have gone and the business iv made so far.!

aslo theres a couple of shots of some regens im keeping close tabs on and a big thanks to Raikan007 for your help so far <)

Looks good mate! Keep it up! Don't listen to what people say.It's still a good story.I'm liking it.

Season 3 continues

Things are going very nicely indeed still early day but think this could just be our year,
Destro is proving to be a good little loan as well.....Come on the Gunners....! <)

Good story so far keep it up! Also i saw u played a whole season in less than a day, how did you do that!?

Good story so far keep it up! Also i saw u played a whole season in less than a day, how did you do that!?

Thanks mate, i managed to do a whole season in 1 day because im off work waiting to have a op on my shoulder so my day times consist of T.V and Footy manager and with no work to get up for i seem to be staying up all night pressing space bar telling my self just 1 more game over and over again...! :)

Good Times role on

Im now 23 league games in top of the table and into the Carling cup final needless to say im very happy with life in London...:D

Destro is proving to be a fantastic loan addition and if he keeps up his good work theres no dout his deal will be made permanent..:D

the marquinhos is not nearly as incredible as he was on Fm09, unfortunately!! <)
you don't need another striker, you have got Vela and Walcott and Eduardo (if these players do not perform over a season or 2 i would suggest selling Eduardo and Vela (vela is also not nearly as good as he was on the last Fm)
if you do this next season maybe, i would say bring in the likes of Aguero or Higaun or Diogo maybe as well as Rossi, Pato (still youngish but will be perfect) a season or 2 from now, cause i dont think the likes of Eduardo will cut it out!

maybe also look at a new Rb, Sagna and Eboue are overrated in my opinion and IRL! for an englsih purchase i would say look at Micah Richards (see if city have neglected him) and try get him on the cheap! would be a great signing.
also look at Mikael Chreitien - nancy lorraine - Morrocco national team too! brilliant full back!
Jeremy Mathieu great Lb too!

i still feel the weakest part of your team is Gk, save some cash and get a brilliant starting Gk and have Benaglio as your rotating backup! try see how much you can get Manuel Neuer for (Manchester United are after him IRL) <)

maybe invest in that next season, you dont need to strengthen your Cm at all, if you can buy Graham Pollock on the cheap i would say invest in him and loan him out for 2 seasons or so!

Wide mids, Arshavin will prob start getting old next season or 2 so watch the likes of Llajic, Jesus Navas, Diego Capel, Di Maria, Fausto Rossi, Caner Erkin - CSKA Moscow, Dimitry Torbinsky - Lokomotiv Moscow (might be a bit old, but was brilliant on Fm09)

loan out Traore (get his value up so can sell him) as well as Nordveilt and try get a good deal for Senderos to replace him with a good backup Cb maybe, but he should be ok as cover, still have Vermaelen :D

good luck

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

playing some good footy <) keep it up mate!
liking the story alot

Its there

At last the Gunners have there name on some silverware. Even though its only the league cup im chuffed to announce the trophy duck is now over and i can hopefully look forward to many more..!

League forms still going well which is nice so hopefully ill have a league and cup double to celebrate come season end...<)

well done mate, Arsenal eventually get some silverware in the cupboard! <) nice work!

Champions

with four games to spair the Gunners are league winners at last...<)

Season close

Season 3 has now finished and needless to say im pleased, not only did i get title and the league cup but iv managed to complete the domestic cup collection by beating Man city 2-1 in the F.A cup final...
Performance in champions league wasn't so good mind crashing out via a spanking from A.C Milan in the 1/4's but having won the Treble I have no complaints what so ever and feel it was a quality season from the Gunners........

My favorite players of the season have to be:-
Mertasacker the new signing was solid through out..!
Destro proved to be a very good loan and im looking at the possibility of making it permanent
Hamsik class

Im also pleased that the team i support in real life ASTON VILLA managed to finish in the top 4, well done MON.....<)

Heres the usual screen shots