Fabregas , Ramsey and RVP also had good seasons.....

Season 4

With the start of season 4 during near i have just been given my minimum expectations, The bored require me to challenge for the title with a £33 million transfer budget or win it with a £37.5 million budget, even through i think with a couple of quality signing i can win it again for the sake of £4.5 million im not going to invite any extra pressure on me and stick with the lower expectations...

My main objective this term will be to win the Champions League..

its now time to do some player searching and find those key signings that can take me to the next level....!

well done mate, some great results and good matches, keep it up, definately try and compete for the Champions League, its going to be hard to balance the squad with all the games, definately get a "B" team and "Youngsters" with some reserve player line up to play in the League Cup games (give the youngster experince) and give the 1st team players rest for the bigger games (you will have to negate this cup now, its not a huge one so play it accordingly and dont stress about those games to seriously)

also the FA cup games too, need to get a big squad too, invest in about 3-5 great youngsters to cover for these matches and the 1st team! also for the future and profits maybe too, will be following mate, will comment on siginings and future signings once posted and help you where i can!

keep it up mate

Season 4

The Premier League season is almost upon us and after spanking Liverpool in the charity shield to add another piece of silverware to the Gunners ever growing trophy cabinet i must say im excited about the new campaign..!

Im fairly pleased with the business iv done in this window and although the window is far from closed at this stage im very pleased with my squad. The bank is'nt completely empty but if im to add any quality i think im going to have to offload some fringe players to raise some capital. Iv still got Eduardo ( currently trying to sell ) and Senderos on the books to i have the option to raise some funds if needed.
Im also in mixed minds about Asharvins future as a Gunners, hes 31 now is down to his last year of his current contract and iv just signed a Regen from Man U who looks like hes got the potential to make the AMR position his own plus iv got the likes of RVP, Walcott and Wilshire who can all do a job if required in this position..! so i dont no weather to offer him a new 1 or 2 year deal and get him to train this new Regen or to offload him now whilst i can still get some much needed coin for him....?

Iv also signed a couple more regens who look as if they could have very bright futures, 1 been a CB/RB and the other been a ST and iv also signed Acquafensca ( spelling ) as i feel this guy looks like he could be a major goal scorer starting or coming off the bench which is what iv been lacking as Eduardo was very hit and miss...!

I did look at the possibiltys of a new GK but to do this it would of took a massive chunk out of my budget so i decided to keep faith in my current 2 as they both did steady jobs last term..!!

As iv stated in a previous post my main aim this season is to win the Champions League but im also hopping to mount a good title challenge and hopefully i will be successfully in defending the title. As for the 2 domestic cups i will be only playing my younger players in theres as i wish to give them as much football a possible to help them progress..!

I will be doing alot of scouting this season as well, not so much to take there advice but there seems to be loads of class regens coming into the game now so i want to make sure i dont miss out on any of these unless there is a better way you guys no...?

Thanks for all the help of you guys so far especially you Raikan007 and here's the usual screen shots of transfers ect..!

all comments welcome....<)

Last edited:
Imho very good story, I like the simple format you use, keep going champions league deffo a possibility this season with your squad

Season 4 continued

Well im 7 league games in and so far its 7 win's. Im not getting carried away with this early form though as bar Man city iv had some fairly easy fixtures, but with my back 4 doing so well having only conceding 3 goals this good run doesnt seem like ended. I have also won my 1st Champions league game and the 3rd round of the Carling cup.....!

New addition Pajak has been imminence and after a slow start Acquafresca has got off the mark by scoring 2 goals in 2 games, Lets just hope this gets him firing on all cylinders...!

good stuff mate, glad i could help <)

keep it up, would you ever leave Arsenal? maybe go to Spain or Germnay?

good stuff mate, glad i could help <)

keep it up, would you ever leave Arsenal? maybe go to Spain or Germnay?

yeah think i could leave them but wont be just yet maybe in another couple of seasons or so want to win a few more trophys 1st and get my name in the hall of fame.
Iv only got the English league's loaded up so dont think i can go Germany or Spain mate or can i..? probably go to a struggling side and try to make them good again but to be honest though i wouldnt mind the Villa job and try to turn them into the dominate English team but we will have to wait and see....<)

Time to crack on now as im hoping to get this season finished today....:D

nah you cant hey, pity, must have them loaded as playable! ok cool mate, enjoy, good luck

Season 4 Continued

Well was hoping to get this season finished today but unfortunately iv been busy doing other things all day and iv only managed to find the time to reach January, League results are going very well iv only lost 1 and drawn 3 and i put this is down to my solid back line who have only conceded 13 goals in 21 matches. The younger less experienced members of my team have been playing some nice stuff in the carling cup and have got them selves into the semi finals ( playing Newcastle ) so if they can reach the final ill be chuffed. When required a few of them have put in some good performances against the poorer sides in the division also wich is good new for the future. I have also reached the 1st knock out round of the Champions League ( have villarreal ) and am still hopeful of going all the way in this competition, lets just hope my dreams become reality....<)

Carnt believe how the League is starting to look. Ok it only January but look at how WBA , Fulham and Wolves are up amongst the best and how Liverpool, Everton and Tottenham have collapsed over the past few season.....!

Could one of these fallen clubs be my next challenge...??

With the likes of Terry , Lampard , Gerrard , Rio ect all getting older and older even though there not real im really enjoying the new batch of players ( regens ) coming into the game. I just hope some real Quality English talent pops up over the next few season's to replace the likes of the players mentioned above...!

Last edited:
Glad to see Arsenal (finally!) winning something, even if it is on a game ;) lol Well done mate, I enjoyed reading this. Please win us the Champs League!! <)

**** of a story m8 ure doing really well is there any sgnings you would particularly reccomend? could you please take a look on my liverpool story life after rafa if you have time? great story kiu

yes this does happen with the bigger teams over a couple of seasons for some strange reason, some smaller teams take the place of the "top 4"
i would say maybe try to get Tottenham :p im sure the fans wont be happy, but would be awesome!!
there are not many good english players "regens" coming through.

keep it up mate

Continued

Theres 8 games to go in the Premier League season and i think the Title is pretty much in the bag. With all the big clubs slowly dropping off the pace its been a fairly easy season to be honest and if i win the Champions League i think it could well be time to move on so i can avoid getting bored of this current game, Iv moved a step closer to been crowned European Champions and now have my supported club ( IRL ) in the 1/4 finals. Also my Young Gunners have done me proud by lifting the Carling cup having beaten Man United younger generation in the Final ( did have to play some more experienced members of the squad on the road to wembly in the odd game though due to injury's ) . They werent so good in the F.A cup mind getting Knocked out by the baggies in the 4th round...!

Last edited:
Talk about ripping the League apart, Vela seems to natured well after a fantastic result against United, I wonder why Wolves and West Brom are so high up the table though...

Excellent mate, really enjoying this. Keep it up!

Hamsik Goal sends Gunners to Final

After a 1-0 aggregate win against Real Madrid in the semi finals the Gunners are 1 game away from achieving there aim of lifting the Champions League. Lets hope my next post is comfirming this achivement.....<)

I have also secured the Title for the 2nd year running..!