Reaction score
I have created a right winger in the game with 110 ca with 200 pa and he will be signed on a free as I have not assigned him to any team nor given him any preferences on clubs.The experiment is that I will watch him over his entire career and watch as he develops I will take screen shots of every single year.

His stats, attributes, and clubs final league position and any cup runs.

He will then eventually become a manager as I have set a preference of manager job to 20 eventually.

I will then watch him throughout his management career and keep you updated on his ability.

The original plan was for Canada but that is not going to work as I have found out as only Canadian teams that arent playable can sign him and they wont really improve him so I am going to make him English instead.

The only leagues playable are Spain, Italy, Scotland, and England to their max possibilities.

updates to come.

Last edited:
um ok but thats gonna take like 20 seasons for him to retire then he'll be a manger for even longer

yes thats why i have it on the small database for it to go as fast as possible, it is just something very interesting to me.

Well done for doing this, I like to read case studies like these :)

well right now the first season is over. Crystal Palace only played him in 5 games, he scored in his first full appearance though ;). His main source of attribute increase was training and tutoring by Jon Oster.

Crystal Palace was able to gain promotion from the Championship. So it looks like the kid will probably be going out on loan in January transfer window. If not then his career could take a massive hit from this.

he's only 16 and he's with the u-19's squad that shows he's progressing quite well

This year went relatively well. He got his first U21 Cap at 17 which is great! He forced his way into a bench position late in the year for Palace. He is looking good, some very poor performances by him but he is learning it is obvious.

Palace got relegated so he will almost certainly get some decent amount of games next year when clubs start picking off Crystal Palace's players.

Here is hoping next year sees him break into the first team and does well.

3rd year was amazing for the boy. He gained A LOT of experience. Got a transfer to Nottm Forest and played 21 matches before a move to Sunderland. At Sunderland he made 12 appearances. He got some more U21 Caps. I wouldnt be surprised if after next season (assuming it goes well) he gets a call up to the England Squad. He has improved greatly and has scored a few goals this year which is good.

ill go along with that for sure, unless there are some injuries in the squad this yea then 20 is most likely

This year he did pretty well made 36 appearances for Sunderland, a halfway decent average form. He is getting a lot better now. He has gone up by leaps and bounds and made himself the best player on the team by far.

It wont be long until he gets that first cap now I suspect. 20 might be right but it could come before the summer is out so you never know.

Excellent year for the boy got his first Cap a month and 2 days after his birthday got a massive transfer to Olympique Lyonnais and improved greatly. Interesting to note that after leaving Sunderland they dropped from 8th to 18th.... This just goes to show how much of a difference he made.

It looks like lyon got him at the right time then because they will most likely recieve a huge bid for him soon

Thats Intersting. Good to see how fast he has improved.

keep us updated im very intrested to see how this goes

very interesting read so far. I am more interested in the later years, Fingers crossed he stays in the game after he retires

Another year done, another massive transfer. Real Madrid!!!! He has made it to the show ladies and gents. This guy has made himself a regular on one of the best teams in the world! He commanded a massive transfer fee and wage which is awesome. He is still improving.

As well he won his first trophies as a footballer! La Liga champions and Spanish Cup champions! He has grown in leaps and bounds over the past few years and the World Cup is coming up in the summer, the squads havent been announced yet but im sure he will make the squad. I will inform you on how that goes.

Loving this, keep us posted

I think its brilliant that your so proud, almost like this is you child thats made it to the big time.XD

An absolutely awful world cup run by England. Simply dreadful, they made it to the quarter finals and got blown out by Italy 3 - 0 and it wasnt even as close as it sounds.

Spain won it for the second time in a row, and for the second time in a row as well they beat Germany to win it...... at least the Germans didnt win it thats the only consolation.