A rather increadible year this year. Most goals he has ever scored in the league and he had a very high overall rating. He just played his heart out it seems. Once again La Liga Champions and Spanish Super Cup and Spanish Cup champions.

The only part that wasnt too good is that theylost in the semi-final of the Champions League, but they lost to Man City, so I dont mind too much. City went on to win against Juventus and won the EPL so they had a godyear im happy to say.

He played pretty **** well that season, gonna be hard to top the next.

he's hitting his peak now, he'll be amazing the next 3 seasons. how is fc united?

He had another pretty good year, lots of assists as per usual lately. However all Madrid could muster was a La Liga win, which to be honest is becoming an extremely overated thing as the spanish teams have been knocked out in the First knockout round (Madrid) and quarterfinal (barca) both unable to score goals at home or away against Man City.

However, Man City did go on to win it both to my delight and displeasure as my created player was unable to do anything about it. They also won the EPL which was great, and it was rather handedly as well.

The world cup is this season and ill give updates as it finishes.

could you please show me the City squad, and possibly their competition history, etc. :)
this is really fascinating stuff! great idea dude!

Lately they have been on fire, and Sakho has won best defender the past 2 years.

oh btw, Man U havent finished in top 6 for the past 2 years, last year they finished 14th, and this year 13th

great late night read :D going to have a go myself tomorrow :) using my friends names as a mixture of managers and players and see if they end up at the same clubs :)

and England win the world cup final 2 - 0 against Italy, he scored 4 goals and had an assist throughout the tourtament.

great work!
even though its expected by this point... i am amazed by the amount of regens!
i recognize about 8 players in the city squad!

well it is the year 2022 even if a person was 17 they would be 30 or so... so really its not that surprising

no i havent been doing that for a couple of days, ive been a bit bored and wanted to play the game a bit, I will get back to it in a couple of days or so though.

how long does a season take mate and do you do holiday mode ps what leages did u select as i would like a go of this thx

Yea I'm gonna do this too, with a Scottish player :)

Striker...

Will start with Hamilton :)

Also will have the spanish, english, german, italian leagues :) maybe french

i have the spanish, scottish, italian, and english leagues in and I have it on holiday mode.... still kinda bored but I will keep it on probably tomorrow so you can expect an update by monday

can you show me a screenshot of aron einar gunnarsson?

any chance of a screenshot of the man utd team and staff etc please

won la liga but thats it, got to runners up in champs league though but lost to City.

and to the guy that wanted to know about Man U, ill put some pics up later, but they havent really done anything since the first seasons. They were close to relegation 2 years back but are back in Euro Cup now.