as well if anyone has any requests about specific players id be happy to show you where there at

A decent year he played pretty well, played almost every game for Madrid. They did poorly in the Champions League loosing in the Quarter Finals. But at least he is getting his chance to showcase his skill. They won the spanish super cup, spanish cup and once again were league champions.

More trophies for the cabinet. Hopefully a Champions League one comes next year!

looking like he's having a great start to his career

Best year by far! Champions League Semi Finalists, Won Spanish Cup, La Liga........................... best of all Euro Cup Champions where he provided 3 assists to Walcott to win the game!

True world class player its obvious now. He in that game id say cemented himself as one of the best in the world.

I took the profile picture before the championship he scored a goal and got 6 assists. so that would put him up to 12 appearances, 1 goal and 6 assists in that year

Last edited:
I have decided to take control of FC United of Manchester cause ive gotten bored and I wanna manage, they are in the BSN and I will try to take them to the prem but its gonna be tough.

good luck and that was a good read quite interested in how he turns out by his peak age... of say 26 - 29... keep us posted :D

The year had its ups and downs for him. He won the Champions League for the first time which is awesome, won La Liga again but had a terrible time in the league. His worst league avg in 6 years. At least he has won the Champions League.

I know its probably around another 10 years off but anyone got a guess to when he will retire?

Wingers usually dont play that long. Probably around 32-33

Id give him to 30 he'll be papped to like a lower team in Spanish Prem or like Lyon. Then probably retire about 32.

What sort of winger is he though? Beckham or Ronaldo?

Blimey he is going to rack up the caps. 43 already. I can't see his stats improving that much more though, they'll stay fairly consistent for a few years then begin to decline IMO.

I know its probably around another 10 years off but anyone got a guess to when he will retire?

About 35ish, depending on injuries post-30. If he gets a bad one and his stats drop too much, then a bit younger if he's not being played.

Id say he is more like a Beckham he doesnt go out there to score goals, he is out there to get balls into the box and provide a good run up the side. So based on that id give him till 34 - 35.

We will see I guess, I wonder if he is going to leave Madrid cause they have kept all their players, like Vagner Love is 33 and they have kept him. Raul only retired like the season after he got there so they are keeping them.

Im guessing Madrid is his last team.

How old is he now?

Id probably say around 36 if he isnt a out and out winger liker ronaldo or messi.

I predict his first club to manage will be a German club, i think going for a specific club is too hard.