I've just been looking through the screenshots and noticed that he has quite a high foul rate. The last couple of seasons he has comitted 100+ fouls per season. I'm quite surprised by that considering his aggression isn't that high:O

fantastic read, thank you!
i rate he will do a management role for a bournemouth or somehting or will go into being a scout i rate! retire at about 37 - will be unemploeyed from about 36 onwards! Madrid will release him!

great post mate!

great read m8!! any chance of a screenshot of the real madrid team please??

Will be interesting to see how well ho does as a manager.

This was a good year for him he had an excellent average. If I didnt screw up when I took the shots then you wouldve seen that his average throughout the season Internationally was about 7.75. But it was a pretty good year. La Liga Champs, got to the finals of the Champs League to lose to Arsenal by 1, got to the World Cup Final against Spain and lost 2 - 0 but he still had a good game with a 7.3 rating. England did win the confederations Cup so it was all in all a good year.

I also added in the Madrid team that he is currently playing with.

Good team. Could you post a screenshot of the Scottish guy please.

still liking the read interesting to see that Scottish newgen/regen.

Another year, another La Liga championship. But nothing else this year, only the La Liga, which is good but still would like a little more hardware. That puts Real Madrid winners the past 10 years and he has been part of 6 of those. He had a pretty good year overall and more of the same to come im guessing.

Interestingly, I did a little experiment, which I of course did not save as to keep the purity of this experiment running. I went to every single english team in the EPL which had the money to buy him, which was only Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool. He said he wasnt interested in joining them but accepted all of their offers even at a wage decrease. I think he wants to return to England.

Didn't notice how well he was getting paid. Very nice.

Thats really good. Suprised Palace sold him so cheap! Looking forward to seeing if he gets another big transfer!

I see he's finally had a really good season personally. I noticed each year that he didn't get many assists so to finally see him get a decent number is good. I also notice that he is fouling people less regularly than before

can i see a screen shot of john bostock and jack wilshere plz ?? and i wouldnt mind one of balotelli if you dont min (Y).

This was an exceptional year for him in the League, a ton of assists and a decent number of goals. He didnt perform so well internationally, but the Euro Championships are coming up soon so hopefully he can turn it around then. I will post the results of those as I have simmed through them.

Once again though, Madrid are La Liga champions, Spanish Cup champions and the Spanish Super Cup Champions. However, they had an awful Champions League campaign losing to FC Bayern in the first knockout round.

After reading this i decided to start my own.
But made myself a striker, as that is where i play in RL.

However, great read and cant wait to see how well he does in the future and when he becomes a manager.

Well the Euros didnt go so well he only got to play in the group stage when in the last game he received a fractured cheek bone and couldnt play in the first knockout stage game and England lost 1 - 0 in extra time to Italy......... who knows maybe they woulda won with him there. And Italy ended up winning the Euro Cup so ya, England coulda won that.