My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2012) !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter a_ilfandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 576
  • Views Views 229K
TC is the Tactics Creator.

Also, TheBetterHalf can correct me if I am wrong but I feel that her Big Tactic Pack from last year still works, I just have not tested it enough to say conclusively so maybe give one of those a try? :)

aah.. so that's what TC is.. so embarassing.. :P
btw, for the earlier stages i always pick only ONE tactic from one creator, just to make sure other big guys (or girls 8-|) get the chance.. later I'll give them another go for their another version.. I've picked one of hers btw.. thanks!

Try XeNoN's other two tactics as well. Great tactics from him ( all three uploaded by him). Any tentative date on which results are expected to be released??

Last edited:
glad to see this up again :) I look forward to the results, if possible ilfandy, I would like this to be tested to see how it copes vs bigger teams week in week out, it is not that effective away from home and would like to see how it goes just for fun (people are getting really good results with it) thank you for your time and effort :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-tactics-training/85231-short-sweet%99.html

206314d1322568673-short-sweet%99-arsenal-v-cska-moscow-information_-overview-.png

206358d1322571990-short-sweet%99-cska-moscow-v-volga-nn-analysis_-analysis-.png

206649d1322655073-short-sweet%99-cska-moscow-fixtures_-fixtures-3.png

206657d1322655087-short-sweet%99-russian-premier-league-overview_-stages-.png

All Raikan's tactics should be tested at some point. They are all extremely effective :D

Also, I would not mind assisting you with the testing a_ilfandy. You could tell me exactly how to go about it :)

Try XeNoN's other two tactics as well. Great tactics from him ( all three uploaded by him). Any tentative date on which results are expected to be released??

thanks for the opinion..
no worries, I know how good Xenon's creation is.. ;)
for now, I'll go with his most replied tactic..
the other two will get their turn eventually..
I got results to share today..

glad to see this up again :) I look forward to the results, if possible ilfandy, I would like this to be tested to see how it copes vs bigger teams week in week out, it is not that effective away from home and would like to see how it goes just for fun (people are getting really good results with it) thank you for your time and effort :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-tactics-training/85231-short-sweet%99.html

206314d1322568673-short-sweet%99-arsenal-v-cska-moscow-information_-overview-.png

206358d1322571990-short-sweet%99-cska-moscow-v-volga-nn-analysis_-analysis-.png

206649d1322655073-short-sweet%99-cska-moscow-fixtures_-fixtures-3.png

206657d1322655087-short-sweet%99-russian-premier-league-overview_-stages-.png

ummm, I actually already started the first round with your Might_and_Magic™.
if somehow that one doesnt make it, I will give this one a run..
thanks!

Result: (by October, 2011) check on the first page for the summaries!

Community Shield: MAC (Hancur)
4-1 MAN (JP Woody)
0xQum.png
[/IMG]

PREMIER LEAGUE:
N21Ca.png
[/IMG]

League Cup (third round)
y7oF8.png
[/IMG]

European Cups (Group Stages)
IcfKJ.png
[/IMG]

Last edited:
hahahha, the only team my M&M does not work for is Liverpool! lol! I would rather have QPR if possible... seriously thanks.

hahahha, the only team my M&M does not work for is Liverpool! lol! I would rather have QPR if possible... seriously thanks.

owh.. I didnt know that.. I decide 'what tactic, which team' by 'more popular, get weaker team'
no worries, consider this a reliability test ;)

All Raikan's tactics should be tested at some point. They are all extremely effective :D

Also, I would not mind assisting you with the testing a_ilfandy. You could tell me exactly how to go about it :)

Thats certainly nice to hear..
A help (or lots of help) is the first thing I need right now.. :(
the first few attepmts of my project ended up by crashes.. :'(
I think its because my editing works.
i tried to create 9 exact same teams (players and staffs) to make sure each tactic tested fairly.. no advantage by getting a stronger team etc.. but it seems I failed creating playable data base..
if you or anybody else out there willing to spare few hours to make this for me, that will be much appreciated..

Back