My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2012) !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter a_ilfandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 576
  • Views Views 229K
RESULTS UPDATE (NEW FORMAT):

THE LEAGUE: AFTER 1 GAME

SgehQ.png
[/IMG]

THE CUP: AFTER 1ST ROUND

chykN.png
[/IMG]

BEST MATCH SO FAR: GOOD TWO-LEGGED CUP TIES!

1o8dh.png

Results look good! Zero Sea's tactic looks impressive.

Cool didn't realise my tactic was being tested here! Good luck. ps I think my 4-2-4 (4-2-2-2) tactic is my best ;) It is killing teams like I've never done before on a regular basis. As Man Utd, beat Arsenal 3-0, Man City 3-0 and 3-1, Valencia 3-0, Chelsea 3-1, Tottenham 7-3 (!), Liverpool 2-0. Only played half a season with it but it really is a killer! In the Tottenham game conceded 1/3 of my league goals in 1 game, so that was kind of flukey but yeah. It's brilliant, much better than the one your testing now ;) (my opinion anyway) Hopefully it wins this anyway ;)

YOU HAVE TO TEST 'MATTMACHINE'.......THIS GUY IS A GENIUS, IVE TRIED EVERY TACTIC ON HERE AND THIS IS BY FARRRR THE BEST, PLEASE EVERYONE HAS TO TRY THIS TACTIC!!!!

Amazing thread. So far I'm really excited with teams E and D.

Cool didn't realise my tactic was being tested here! Good luck. ps I think my 4-2-4 (4-2-2-2) tactic is my best ;) It is killing teams like I've never done before on a regular basis. As Man Utd, beat Arsenal 3-0, Man City 3-0 and 3-1, Valencia 3-0, Chelsea 3-1, Tottenham 7-3 (!), Liverpool 2-0. Only played half a season with it but it really is a killer! In the Tottenham game conceded 1/3 of my league goals in 1 game, so that was kind of flukey but yeah. It's brilliant, much better than the one your testing now ;) (my opinion anyway) Hopefully it wins this anyway ;)

well if this one is already butchering teams like crazy, I wonder how is your 4-2-4 will work in my testing..
cant really deny what the creator said.. its a must try..
but it looks like I have to wait for your 4-1-2-2-1 to fail first.. and its unlikely on this round..
you should check the latest results!

Last edited:
i assure you i am not matt lol, im just sayin that it is by FAR the best on here

haha.. it doesnt matter.. I already got Matt's (or your XD) tactic few days ago..
thanks to you, I'm excited to see how it goes.. thanks for the suggestion, keep them coming..

Back