My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2012) !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter a_ilfandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 576
  • Views Views 229K
Hey andy why don't you write up a short summary for each tactic, or just the ones that impress you the most. You've gone through a ton of tactics during the course of this project and I can't think of anybody more qualified (and impartial).

I think a 2-3 line summary of play style and general observations, like is it a posession or counter tactic - do goals come from crosses or through balls, etc.

I apologize if i'm burdening you with more work, i just think a little qualitative analysis would be nice to go with the numbers.

ROUND 8 COMPLETED!

ROUND 8:

A
Better Half 2 (GRANDEWIDE41221 - 3 - STANDARD (Everton, Oct 2010)

B Xenon 2 (XeNoN's_4-2-4_v1.00_(Man_Utd,_Dec_2011)

C
Raikan 2 (new_classic_possession_amc_(Santos,_Sep_2011)

D Quilo (4 2 4
맨유 완전체 파이널 (Málaga, Jan 2011)
E Maxy 2 (The Invincibles (Juventus, Oct 2011)

F Vodu 2 (442 Vodu Caos V2 12.0)

G T-mo (Anderlecht_5 (Anderlecht, Sep 2016)

H
Zero Sea 2 (Zero Sea's Wonderland V3)

THE LEAGUE:
QGiDC.png

THE CUP:
Vt8sj.png

THE CUP FINAL:
VbQMA.png

THE PLAY OFF:
aVpZl.png

THE PLAY OFF FINAL:
1cBbp.png

Xenon dominates yet again in the league :)

Will his 4231 be in the next test?

Agreed on the narrow part. I'm trying to make some narrow tactics as overpowering as my tactics with wingers but I'm struggling.

keep trying, and lemme have the first bite when you are done.. ;)
your tactics yet to disappoint me.. ^^)

Hey andy why don't you write up a short summary for each tactic, or just the ones that impress you the most. You've gone through a ton of tactics during the course of this project and I can't think of anybody more qualified (and impartial).

I think a 2-3 line summary of play style and general observations, like is it a posession or counter tactic - do goals come from crosses or through balls, etc.

I apologize if i'm burdening you with more work, i just think a little qualitative analysis would be nice to go with the numbers.

if you havent noticed, this is the kinda of thing I'm trying to avoid.. my personal judgement..
which is why the project has always been results oriented and quantitative.. everytime someone ask me which one is the best tactic, I'll just give them the summary and let them make their own conclusion..

plus, I'm kinda clueless on the tactic criticism and stuff.. and about the goal analysis I'm ready to give it away if anybody asking for it.. like in ROUND 7 FINAL RESULTS..

If you do a next test, please try this tactic of me: http://www.mediafire.com/?jvyvlayr4cyl1mb

still couldnt download it.. the link says mediafire but the page goes to megaupload..
anyway, your current T-MO 1 is still doing well, so I'll test this one once its got eliminated..
before that, make sure you put somewhere where I can download it.. megaupload is problematic here..

"" ^^) HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! WISH YOU ALL A BETTER YEAR IN 2012.. ^^) ""

This is an amazing project!

But...honestly, it's confusing as **** to try and understand. Any way we could get a listing of tactics in order of effectiveness? Overall wins? Anything to make it a little more easy to see which tactics are actually working?

Thanks so much!

again, my tactic score most in the league, but also against so many ... uh...

yeah, thats the case.. very offensive! if you can just improve the defence..
you almost made it to the play off, one point short of second place..
I'll post results later..

This is an amazing project!

But...honestly, it's confusing as **** to try and understand. Any way we could get a listing of tactics in order of effectiveness? Overall wins? Anything to make it a little more easy to see which tactics are actually working?

Thanks so much!

well, I hope you check the OP (first page) before you said that.. :)
but, if you did, and still saying that, then I consider myself totally fail.. :'(

Back