My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)

• Thread starter Thread starter a_ilfandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 778K
ROUND 14

Patch: 13.2.3
Mode: Normal
Leagues: Custom + LFCMarshall Update
Progress: 18 league games
Tactics entry:

CHELSEA - Lordofavp (NoAttackRigid)
MAN CITY - Supermatt (B.R _REBORN_)
MAN UNITED - TBH (SPLIT 433 - MR Version)

ATL. MADRID - VayMuz (Aanvallende Versie)
BARCELONA - Kpsia (4-3-2-1-0 TEST 3)
REAL MADRID - Sherizan (13.2.3 KISS 442)

AC MILAN - StueyRob (Total Football 13.2.3)
INTER - Bebahce (ZEY_R PAÇAL'S AMK GOAL)
JUVENTUS - Zero Sea (V9 Fight For Athena)

FC BAYERN - Zizunola (swoosh)
FC PORTO - Tomfmlfc (Dutch Total Voetbal final)
PARIS SG - Awalker (Finalized Pep 4-3-3)

World Super Leagues:

View attachment 314115View attachment 314116View attachment 314117View attachment 314118

League Stats:

View attachment 314119View attachment 314120View attachment 314121View attachment 314122

World Super Cup:

View attachment 314123View attachment 314124View attachment 314125View attachment 314126

Selected Matches:

View attachment 314128View attachment 314129View attachment 314130View attachment 314131

Notes:
- Kpsia, Zero Sea, and Zizunola leading the leagues.
- Zero Sea is still unbeaten in 18 league games.
- 5 tactics reach the Cup's quarterfinals.
- Bonucci (DC) scored 12 goals in 18 games.

And the comback is on lol! Must b on a good streak without losing am I a_ilfanfy?

@zizunola

I tested it more and it produced some spectacular games,from trashing opponents 7-0,6-1 to 5-4 wins against Barcelona. Attacking part is really excellent. But defense could definitely use some tweaking. I don`t think I have a bad defensive line.

criscito --- dede --- inigo martinez --- debuchy

But they still concede almost every game.

What type of players do you use in central midfield?

Notes:
- Kpsia, Zero Sea, and Zizunola leading the leagues.
- Zero Sea is still unbeaten in 18 league games.
- Bonucci (DC) scored 12 goals in 18 games.

o(╯□╰)o
Bonucci ……
His performance is really amazing

@zizunola

I tested it more and it produced some spectacular games,from trashing opponents 7-0,6-1 to 5-4 wins against Barcelona. Attacking part is really excellent. But defense could definitely use some tweaking. I don`t think I have a bad defensive line.

criscito --- dede --- inigo martinez --- debuchy

But they still concede almost every game.

What type of players do you use in central midfield?

Yes you have a point.. Well that's the essence for it getting tested here.. To see the flaws and tweak it well before making the thread. I think there's a reason for conceding that much.. Am sure the ball playing defender gets too experimental but that was my plan to t a very attacking tactic but this is what I would suggest change the player instructions for your central defenders from normal to defensive.. Reduce the slider so they don't wander too much.
About my central midfielders, I currently have Verratti, Kroos, Fellaini. Adryan & Rooney can play there too :)

Yes you have a point.. Well that's the essence for it getting tested here.. To see the flaws and tweak it well before making the thread. I think there's a reason for conceding that much.. Am sure the ball playing defender gets too experimental but that was my plan to t a very attacking tactic but this is what I would suggest change the player instructions for your central defenders from normal to defensive.. Reduce the slider so they don't wander too much.
About my central midfielders, I currently have Verratti, Kroos, Fellaini. Adryan & Rooney can play there too :)

where is your tactic i want to have a look and make some tweaks

where is your tactic i want to have a look and make some tweaks

its on page 104 post #1036. But when you try it tick the counter attack n make it yes for team instructions. Then use it n lemme know the flaws. :) I'll make a thread later today.. Am just about completing a season that's why I have waited this long so I can have a lot to show for it..

wow! I guess the set piece on Zero Sea's tactic really must be solid for Bonucci to score this much.. might have to take a look @ it well. & i got thrashed by Barcelona.. :P guess i need to work on the defense on my tactic. to lose 3-6 @ home, then sumfin must have gone really wrong in the match . :( good testing here.. would help me tweak so i can finally come out with a good thread on it

Great tactic you are having here mate. Just like what Mateo is experiencing, it scores lotsa goals, but it gives quite a few as well.
Btw, your 3-6 defeat against Barca was away, you drew 2-2 at home.

Last edited:
ROUND 14

Patch: 13.2.3
Mode: Normal
Leagues: Custom + LFCMarshall Update
Progress: 24 league games
Tactics entry:

CHELSEA - Lordofavp (NoAttackRigid)
MAN CITY - Supermatt (B.R _REBORN_)
MAN UNITED - TBH (SPLIT 433 - MR Version)

ATL. MADRID - VayMuz (Aanvallende Versie)
BARCELONA - Kpsia (4-3-2-1-0 TEST 3)
REAL MADRID - Sherizan (13.2.3 KISS 442)

AC MILAN - StueyRob (Total Football 13.2.3)
INTER - Bebahce (ZEY_R PAÇAL'S AMK GOAL)
JUVENTUS - Zero Sea (V9 Fight For Athena)

FC BAYERN - Zizunola (swoosh)
FC PORTO - Tomfmlfc (Dutch Total Voetbal final)
PARIS SG - Awalker (Finalized Pep 4-3-3)

World Super Leagues:

View attachment 314397View attachment 314398View attachment 314399View attachment 314400

League Stats:

View attachment 314401View attachment 314402View attachment 314403View attachment 314404

World Super Cup:

View attachment 314405View attachment 314407View attachment 314408View attachment 314409

Selected Matches:

View attachment 314410View attachment 314411View attachment 314412View attachment 314413

Notes:
- Kpsia, Zero Sea, and Zizunola still the league leaders.
- Zero Sea finally defeated in the league (1-2 at Lazio).
- TBH, Kpsia, and Sherizan reach the Cup semifinals.
- Bonucci (DC) scored 15 goals in the league so far.

Notes:

Im a little disappointed in my tactic really thought i would do better , back to the tactics board i go then :(

314459d1361851166t-my-huge-tactics-testing-project-football-manager-2013-004.jpg

Possession 62% 38%
corners 15 4

This is why Bonucci (DC) could score 15 goals in 24 games

Last edited:
Great tactic you are having here mate. Just like what Mateo is experiencing, it scores lotsa goals, but it gives quite a few as well.
Btw, your 3-6 defeat against Barca was away, you drew 2-2 at home.

Thanks mate, you helping a lot with this thread.. i have realized the flaws a bit.. my defenders are too courageous.. lol. am using a tweaked version a bit wif some slider down.. trying that to see.. maybe when i finally get it solid defensively, i'll give it to you to try in another round. i just hope i dont jinx the attacking with too much tweaks. :)

@ a_ilfandy
Would there be a time when you might do a master tactic testing on this thread where maybe according to your findings, you choose maybe 6 of the best tactics and put them in a league with teams & allow them to battle each other?

Notes:

Im a little disappointed in my tactic really thought i would do better , back to the tactics board i go then :(

Lol unlucky m8, has any1 ever been sacked in the testing league before or is it not possible?

Thanks Stuey, I have taken 2 out of 3 Korean tactics you mentioned yesterday. I'll put them in the next round.
6 foreign tactics and 6 tactics from this forum.

EDIT: Its nice that you bring the tactic here. I always believe there are many great foreign tactics out there. Well done!

No probs m8, ill continue looking and bring them here 1st for u :)

Last edited:
Back