My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)

• Thread starter Thread starter a_ilfandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 778K
Then its because they are better performing tactics. Not because they are made in Classic mode, but because the settings works better.
Yes, but every single classic mode tactic that I tested ended up performing better? Wouldn't you think this is more than just a coincidence?

Where is the thread of the Swoosh tactic please give me the link

thats my tactic.. actually i havent created a thread for it yet.. its a tactic i developed and am using.. giving some good results.. very hard to beat . i added it here to see how it'll fair in the testing phase.. maybe after the round of testing i'll create a thread if people wanna try it then maybe we can discuss it. am testing another revised version currently.. would add that up too. can give you the link if thats what u want.. its even on this thread . :)

thats my tactic.. actually i havent created a thread for it yet.. its a tactic i developed and am using.. giving some good results.. very hard to beat . i added it here to see how it'll fair in the testing phase.. maybe after the round of testing i'll create a thread if people wanna try it then maybe we can discuss it. am testing another revised version currently.. would add that up too. can give you the link if thats what u want.. its even on this thread . :)

Okay okay, I've already downloaded it and the first results are very good. The only "problem" is the long shots, should I set it to rarely by every player or just dont change anything

Yes, but every single classic mode tactic that I tested ended up performing better? Wouldn't you think this is more than just a coincidence?

Well, the game only looks at the settings. Everything else is just cosmetics. But.. and this is the reason, most plug & play tactics that takes advantages of flaws in the Match Engine are made in Classic Mode. If you would remake them using the TC, the results would still be the same though

Okay okay, I've already downloaded it and the first results are very good. The only "problem" is the long shots, should I set it to rarely by every player or just dont change anything
Actually the new patch has taken care of the unnecessary long shots but i suggest you change it individually.. leave it sometimes for those with a good shot of 15 or above & make it rarely for those without a good shot attribute. its a more disciplined tactic so i dont think it will affect it that much.. my tactic isnt based on long shots too so watch it & tweak it a bit to suit your team if the need be & lemme know how well it goes too :)

Did you use inside forwards like cristiano ronaldo or marco reus in your tactic at anytime? I`m thinking about giving it a try,but i see that amr/l are pure wingers.

Did you use inside forwards like cristiano ronaldo or marco reus in your tactic at anytime? I`m thinking about giving it a try,but i see that amr/l are pure wingers.

currently in my save I have Neymar on the AML & Shaqiri on the AMR. Both players are inside forwards so I don't think it's a problem. With enough creative ability from your inside forwards they should create & score a lot of goals like mine.. I rotate them with Yarmolenko & Antonio Valencia as well who are traditional wingers so IMO both types of players would play well for my tactic. In this testing thread am Bayern so that means Robben on the right & Ribery on the left so use the players you got. :)

******* MODERN WARFARE 442 RECREATED FOR 13.2.3.**************JASSAR

can u please test my this tactics in next round

hello guys forgive for my English at me to you a big request to me style of game of Borussia Dortmund and Bayern is pleasant but I am not able to create tactics I would be grateful if someone from you tried to create tactics of Borussia Juergen Klopp or bayern Jupp Heynckes I alsosent me on mail [email protected] in advance thanks

Last edited:
currently in my save I have Neymar on the AML & Shaqiri on the AMR. Both players are inside forwards so I don't think it's a problem. With enough creative ability from your inside forwards they should create & score a lot of goals like mine.. I rotate them with Yarmolenko & Antonio Valencia as well who are traditional wingers so IMO both types of players would play well for my tactic. In this testing thread am Bayern so that means Robben on the right & Ribery on the left so use the players you got. :)

I think it would be great if you make a new thread for your tactic,so we can comment on it. I used it for about 11-12 games and it is working great. I usually score 3-4 goals a match,but also concede almost every match. It`s not a problem when you win 4-1,but did that happen to you too? Maybe with defensive positioning in match preparation it would be better. I`ll try it. All in all,great work...thumbs up! :)

Hi guys, I need a favor.

Can any of you help me downloading the tactic from this thread:

Robusto | 4-1-1-3-1 - Turksportal

It looks interesting and I would like to include it in the next round.

EDIT: Nevermind just got it. :D

Last edited:
ROUND 14

Patch: 13.2.3
Mode: Normal
Leagues: Custom + LFCMarshall Update
Progress: 18 league games
Tactics entry:

CHELSEA - Lordofavp (NoAttackRigid)
MAN CITY - Supermatt (B.R _REBORN_)
MAN UNITED - TBH (SPLIT 433 - MR Version)

ATL. MADRID - VayMuz (Aanvallende Versie)
BARCELONA - Kpsia (4-3-2-1-0 TEST 3)
REAL MADRID - Sherizan (13.2.3 KISS 442)

AC MILAN - StueyRob (Total Football 13.2.3)
INTER - Bebahce (ZEY_R PAÇAL'S AMK GOAL)
JUVENTUS - Zero Sea (V9 Fight For Athena)

FC BAYERN - Zizunola (swoosh)
FC PORTO - Tomfmlfc (Dutch Total Voetbal final)
PARIS SG - Awalker (Finalized Pep 4-3-3)

World Super Leagues:

View attachment 314115View attachment 314116View attachment 314117View attachment 314118

League Stats:

View attachment 314119View attachment 314120View attachment 314121View attachment 314122

World Super Cup:

View attachment 314123View attachment 314124View attachment 314125View attachment 314126

Selected Matches:

View attachment 314128View attachment 314129View attachment 314130View attachment 314131

Notes:
- Kpsia, Zero Sea, and Zizunola leading the leagues.
- Zero Sea is still unbeaten in 18 league games.
- 5 tactics reach the Cup's quarterfinals.
- Bonucci (DC) scored 12 goals in 18 games.

ROUND 14

Notes:
- Kpsia, Zero Sea, and Zizunola leading the leagues.
- Zero Sea is still unbeaten in 18 league games.
- 5 tactics reach the Cup's quarterfinals.
- Bonucci (DC) scored 12 goals in 18 games.

wow! I guess the set piece on Zero Sea's tactic really must be solid for Bonucci to score this much.. might have to take a look @ it well. & i got thrashed by Barcelona.. :P guess i need to work on the defense on my tactic. to lose 3-6 @ home, then sumfin must have gone really wrong in the match . :( good testing here.. would help me tweak so i can finally come out with a good thread on it

Last edited:
I think it would be great if you make a new thread for your tactic,so we can comment on it. I used it for about 11-12 games and it is working great. I usually score 3-4 goals a match,but also concede almost every match. It`s not a problem when you win 4-1,but did that happen to you too? Maybe with defensive positioning in match preparation it would be better. I`ll try it. All in all,great work...thumbs up! :)

yes, i;ll create a thread soon so others can try it and give me the feedback. yeah you are right about the defense.. i think i might have to tighten it or reduce the creative ability a bit.. i like free flowing soccer.. you score i score more but it can go against you sometimes but try to use defensive positioning @ times MAteo.. in my save & on training i use Ball Control / Teamwork so try that lets see.. i dont concede that many doh.. :)

Back