My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)

• Thread starter Thread starter a_ilfandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 778K

Got it! But you are in ROUND 16 though.

Can I suggest my tactic here?
Well this is the thread anyway. It would be a pleasure to compete in a round :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...cs-training/115115-4-4-1-1-team-13-2-3-a.html

Sorry mate, couldnt download it.

@ a_ilfandy
Would there be a time when you might do a master tactic testing on this thread where maybe according to your findings, you choose maybe 6 of the best tactics and put them in a league with teams & allow them to battle each other?

Yup. I normally do it once the final patch is released.

Lol unlucky m8, has any1 ever been sacked in the testing league before or is it not possible?

Yeah. A number of times. :P Normally those who got PSG.
For some reasons its hard to be successful with this team in this testing.

When I got sacked, I employ myself again and use the same tactic.
I want each tactic to get whole season testing no matter how bad the results were.

ROUND 14

Patch: 13.2.3
Mode: Normal
Leagues: Custom + LFCMarshall Update
Progress: Completed!
Tactics entry:

CHELSEA - Lordofavp (NoAttackRigid)
MAN CITY - Supermatt (B.R _REBORN_)
MAN UNITED - TBH (SPLIT 433 - MR Version)

ATL. MADRID - VayMuz (Aanvallende Versie)
BARCELONA - Kpsia (4-3-2-1-0 TEST 3)
REAL MADRID - Sherizan (13.2.3 KISS 442)

AC MILAN - StueyRob (Total Football 13.2.3)
INTER - Bebahce (ZEY_R PAÇAL'S AMK GOAL)
JUVENTUS - Zero Sea (V9 Fight For Athena)

FC BAYERN - Zizunola (swoosh)
FC PORTO - Tomfmlfc (Dutch Total Voetbal final)
PARIS SG - Awalker (Finalized Pep 4-3-3)

World Super Leagues:

View attachment 314653View attachment 314654View attachment 314655View attachment 314656

League Stats:

View attachment 314657View attachment 314658View attachment 314659View attachment 314660

World Super Cup:

View attachment 314661View attachment 314662View attachment 314663View attachment 314664

Championship Playoff:

View attachment 314665View attachment 314666

Other Playoff Matches:

View attachment 314667View attachment 314668View attachment 314669View attachment 314670

Notes:
- No tactics qualified from the English League.
- Sherizan won the Spanish League by only 1 point over Kpsia.
- Zero Sea dominated Italian League, while Bebahce qualified by goal difference.
- Zizunola won the Euro League with record 77 goals scored.
- Sherizan lost the Cup finals to Tottenham (3-4 aggregate).
- Zizunola beat Kpsia (5-4) in the Championship Playoff thrilling final.

its still nezza for me, just beat man city 6 0 at the bridge :) i think it is truley the best tactic so far would you agree andy?

I would say Nezza and Raikan Complete Madness.

Actually Raikan's tac made more goals (1 more) than Nezza with exactly the same goal against while being in a harder league (English Super League).

its still nezza for me, just beat man city 6 0 at the bridge :) i think it is truley the best tactic so far would you agree andy?

Actually Raikan's tac made more goals (1 more) than Nezza with exactly the same goal against while being in a harder league (English Super League).

the original BossaNova (MW) was better than nezza's..even tho its just same tactic converted to classic lol

ROUND 14

Notes:
- No tactics qualified from the English League.
- Sherizan won the Spanish League by only 1 point over Kpsia.
- Zero Sea dominated Italian League, while Bebahce qualified by goal difference.
- Zizunola won the Euro League with record 77 goals scored.
- Sherizan lost the Cup finals to Tottenham (3-4 aggregate).
- Zizunola beat Kpsia (5-4) in the Championship Playoff thrilling final.

Nice one my tactics did really well. I am working on the defence. am actually using a tweaked version & testing it. good I revenged that defeat by Kpsia. :p. all I need to do is get the defense tighter to prevent loads of goals & I'll have a wonder tactic there.. I dont mind conceding a few doh. thabks for testing it. Jassar & myself are gonna come out with a revised version using my attack alongside his defense. will gve u the link to test. :)

Would you say the opposition instructions are needed with Raikan's tactic?

Aye, Nezza's tactic is the best.

Agree. It certainly looks impressive judging by the results. Unbeaten in the league. Won the cup. and beaten finalist in the playoff. so far its the best achievement in 13.2.3. Though, I'm yet to try it on my personal game.

Also true. I dunno what changes have been made by LFCMarshall on the EPL teams, but it certainly is hard to be successful in this league, even though you manage the best three clubs. But Raikan's 433 certainly the most successful so far. He lost the league at the final day and the 80 goals mark is still the record to beat.

look at how many shots Real had against Tottenham in that final.. :O

Yup. Believe me, thats normal for Sherizan tactics. Its always has a crazy amount of shots. But I have to say, the conversion rate is a lot lower than the number of those shots.

Though, 40 shots in a single game is crazy. :)

Nice one my tactics did really well. I am working on the defence. am actually using a tweaked version & testing it. good I revenged that defeat by Kpsia. :p. all I need to do is get the defense tighter to prevent loads of goals & I'll have a wonder tactic there.. I dont mind conceding a few doh. thabks for testing it. Jassar & myself are gonna come out with a revised version using my attack alongside his defense. will gve u the link to test. :)

Another collaboration? Its the thing I love the most that could happen between tacticians.
We had Vezz-Raikan, Mr Lang-Lordofavp, now you too..
Make sure I'll be one of the lucky early birds. ^^)

Back