My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)

• Thread starter Thread starter a_ilfandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 778K
3 different games, each time with Tottemham, in same league yes
It's an unofficial test, only based on ilfandy one. All glory to him and his great work.

3 different games, each time with Tottemham, in same league yes
It's an unofficial test, only based on ilfandy one. All glory to him and his great work.

are you gonna test my tactic too there.. i think i gave it to you :)

While it's not official, i will only test tactics who are doing great (taking 1st place in a league and/or winning Cup) in the official test of ilfandy ;) Sorry...

My test is just to help people choosing one tactic between all tactics achieving incredibly good in ilfandy project.

Hansor - not being funny but you should get your own thread to test tactic's even if you are doing an "add on" to ilfandy great work so people don't get mixed up between what you and ilfandy are doing just an idea.

Yes, quite a good idea ;) Some people make a confusion ;) Will do this tomorrow !

Yes, quite a good idea ;) Some people make a confusion ;) Will do this tomorrow !

glad you didn't take it wrong way just i know how easy so people get confused , keep up the work it's a good idea and hopefully one of my tactics will feature in your testing after a beat ilfandys league testing lol

While it's not official, i will only test tactics who are doing great (taking 1st place in a league and/or winning Cup) in the official test of ilfandy ;) Sorry...

My test is just to help people choosing one tactic between all tactics achieving incredibly good in ilfandy project.

good create a new thread and test.. BTW my tactics won the league & championship playoff final too in the entry just ended. (Round 14). so i guess i get a shot :P lol. just wanna know it goes and help myself with tweaks.. will create a thread on it myself later today doh

Another collaboration? Its the thing I love the most that could happen between tacticians.
We had Vezz-Raikan, Mr Lang-Lordofavp, now you too..
Make sure I'll be one of the lucky early birds. ^^)

Yeah finally the tactic combo btn myself and Jassar is ready. want to give you a head start. same 4-2-3-1 formation but we have changed some roles and tweaked a few so as not to concede dat many so its like my attack and Jassar's defense. the thread will be created later today. link for the tactic is below:

Tactic :swoosh ft jassar.tac
Thread : [url]http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-tactics-training/115278-swoosh-masterpiece*****-zizunola-ft-jassar-**13-3-0-a.html

[/URL]

Last edited:
are u going to use the new transfers patch on the next round of testing or continue with LFCMarshall?

I'll update my game once this round is completed. By that time I wont be using LFCMarshall update.
I was thinking of creating a new testing format.
Giving each tactic the same set of players, just like in the first 4 rounds of this project.
Hopefully it will be crash-free. :P

Yeah finally the tactic combo btn myself and Jassar is ready. want to give you a head start. same 4-2-3-1 formation but we have changed some roles and tweaked a few so as not to concede dat many so its like my attack and Jassar's defense. the thread will be created later today. link for the tactic is below:

Tactic :swoosh ft jassar.tac
Thread : [URL]http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-tactics-training/115278-swoosh-masterpiece*****-zizunola-ft-jassar-**13-3-0-a.html

[/URL]

Nice. Got them both! Thanks.. :)

ROUND 15

Patch: 13.2.3
Mode: Normal
Leagues: Custom + LFCMarshall Update
Progress: 24 league games
Tactics entry:

CHELSEA - FM Korea 1 (공격tikaa)
MAN CITY - FM Korea 2 (Vincent's 4231)
MAN UNITED - FM Korea 3 (PF 4-4-2 ver2.0)

ATL. MADRID - FM Pro (Juventus)
BARCELONA - Akash (4-2-3-1 amc changed)
REAL MADRID - Herne (1970A)

AC MILAN - FM Turkey 1 (SNYÖRTERM)
INTER - FM Turkey 2 (Modern Futbol Sistemleri -2-)
JUVENTUS - FM Turkey 3 (Robusto)

FC BAYERN - Jassar (king jassar)
FC PORTO - StueyRob (5-4-1 Clean Sweep)
PARIS SG - TBH (SPLIT 451 - MR Version ( 13.2.3)

World Super Leagues:

View attachment 315702View attachment 315703View attachment 315704View attachment 315705

League Stats:

View attachment 315706View attachment 315707View attachment 315708View attachment 315709

World Super Cup:

View attachment 315710View attachment 315711View attachment 315712View attachment 315713

Selected Matches:

View attachment 315714View attachment 315715View attachment 315716View attachment 315717

Notes:
- Jassar is the only tactic leading the league.
- Herne is still unbeaten!
- 83 goals in 24 league games for Jassar!
- StueyRob and FM Korea 3 hold records for best defence.
- TBH, Akash, and Jassar reach Cup's semifinals.

Notes:
- TBH, Akash, and Jassar reach Cup's semifinals.[/QUOTE]

What's the record for best defence m8?

Iflandy - I have another tactic for you instead of "reborn" v2 its Thor "hammer of the gods" have a look at my thread its done really well in my tests . Now playing a real game for my own enjoyment using Liverpool .

ROUND 15

Patch: 13.2.3
Mode: Normal
Leagues: Custom + LFCMarshall Update
Progress: 24 league games
Tactics entry:

CHELSEA - FM Korea 1 (공격tikaa)
MAN CITY - FM Korea 2 (Vincent's 4231)
MAN UNITED - FM Korea 3 (PF 4-4-2 ver2.0)

ATL. MADRID - FM Pro (Juventus)
BARCELONA - Akash (4-2-3-1 amc changed)
REAL MADRID - Herne (1970A)

AC MILAN - FM Turkey 1 (SNYÖRTERM)
INTER - FM Turkey 2 (Modern Futbol Sistemleri -2-)
JUVENTUS - FM Turkey 3 (Robusto)

FC BAYERN - Jassar (king jassar)
FC PORTO - StueyRob (5-4-1 Clean Sweep)
PARIS SG - TBH (SPLIT 451 - MR Version ( 13.2.3)

World Super Leagues:

View attachment 315702View attachment 315703View attachment 315704View attachment 315705

League Stats:

View attachment 315706View attachment 315707View attachment 315708View attachment 315709

World Super Cup:

View attachment 315710View attachment 315711View attachment 315712View attachment 315713

Selected Matches:

View attachment 315714View attachment 315715View attachment 315716View attachment 315717

Notes:
- TBH, Akash, and Jassar reach Cup's semifinals.

i am really impressed with the tactics ...really

Back