My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)

• Thread starter Thread starter a_ilfandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 778K
ROUND 15

Patch: 13.2.3
Mode: Normal
Leagues: Custom + LFCMarshall Update
Progress: Completed!
Tactics entry:

CHELSEA - FM Korea 1 (공격tikaa)
MAN CITY - FM Korea 2 (Vincent's 4231)
MAN UNITED - FM Korea 3 (PF 4-4-2 ver2.0)

ATL. MADRID - FM Pro (Juventus)
BARCELONA - Akash (4-2-3-1 amc changed)
REAL MADRID - Herne (1970A)

AC MILAN - FM Turkey 1 (SNYÖRTERM)
INTER - FM Turkey 2 (Modern Futbol Sistemleri -2-)
JUVENTUS - FM Turkey 3 (Robusto)

FC BAYERN - Jassar (king jassar)
FC PORTO - StueyRob (5-4-1 Clean Sweep)
PARIS SG - TBH (SPLIT 451 - MR Version ( 13.2.3)

World Super Leagues:

View attachment 315941View attachment 315942View attachment 315943View attachment 315944

League Stats:

View attachment 315945View attachment 315946View attachment 315947View attachment 315948

World Super Cup:

View attachment 315949View attachment 315950View attachment 315951View attachment 315952

Championship Playoffs:

View attachment 315953View attachment 315954View attachment 315955View attachment 315956

Other Playoff Matches:

View attachment 315957View attachment 315958View attachment 315959View attachment 315960

Notes:
- Finally, the first TREBLE!!!
- Jassar won the league, the cup, and the playoff!
- Plus, setting up a record 107 goals in 30 league games. Thats 3.5 goals a game!
- Again, no tactics qualified from the English League. It was tight though.
- Herne, FM Turkey 3, and StueyRob qualified as the leagues' runners up.
- Among them, only StueyRob made it to the Playoff's semifinals.

Last edited:
ROUND 15

Notes:
- Plus, setting up a record 107 goals in 30 league games. Thats 3.5 goals a game!

wow! :O surely Jassar's Mordern warfare recreated would do well as a plug and play tactic. he did extremely well there with all the goals.. am sure he would be amazed himself.. hehehe. Nice

ROUND 15

Tactics entry:

World Super Leagues:

View attachment 315941View attachment 315942View attachment 315943View attachment 315944

League Stats:

View attachment 315945View attachment 315946View attachment 315947View attachment 315948

World Super Cup:

View attachment 315949View attachment 315950View attachment 315951View attachment 315952

Championship Playoffs:

View attachment 315953View attachment 315954View attachment 315955View attachment 315956

Other Playoff Matches:

View attachment 315957View attachment 315958View attachment 315959View attachment 315960

Notes:

Good round this week

Gave jassar a run for his money in league, maybe if I was a slightly better team may of been a different story, well done to jassar tho

Overall I'm pleased with how I did

Especially the defensive side

ROUND 15

Tactics entry:

World Super Leagues:

League Stats:

World Super Cup:

Championship Playoffs:

Other Playoff Matches:

Notes:

haha...i am really happy that my tactics performed way better than my expectations and it have finally broken some records in this thread ...............

wow! :O surely Jassar's Mordern warfare recreated would do well as a plug and play tactic. he did extremely well there with all the goals.. am sure he would be amazed himself.. hehehe. Nice

i am my friend ....didnt expect that my tactics will come and smash every record here ....but it did ...i am a happy man

These edited set pieces look quite familiar m8
mate.. the only thing I changed was the freekicks.actuallyi was in the Same round with Zero Sea's version 9 & bonucci scored a lot so when Jassar & I were making this new tactic, I used his corner settings so I think I should give Zero sea the recognition. :) . now I saw the freekicks somewhere . cant remember. maybe you created it and someone copied so if uts yours yhen I give you reverence too. thats the more reason for tactic combinations. ideas from myself & jassar. surely we would have ideas from places. I dont think anyone on this forum does something without learning & watching from other places. cheers.

mate.. the only thing I changed was the freekicks.actuallyi was in the Same round with Zero Sea's version 9 & bonucci scored a lot so when Jassar & I were making this new tactic, I used his corner settings so I think I should give Zero sea the recognition. :) . now I saw the freekicks somewhere . cant remember. maybe you created it and someone copied so if uts yours yhen I give you reverence too. thats the more reason for tactic combinations. ideas from myself & jassar. surely we would have ideas from places. I dont think anyone on this forum does something without learning & watching from other places. cheers.

just a coincidence how u changed it just after i released my tactic tho

My friend sorry if any inconvenience was created. I actuallu updated my thread before putting it. if you created those free kicks, then I'll make mention f you on my thread. I learn from everyone so its only normal to give praise where ita due so I'll do that. maybe it all happened fast. :) I hope we are cool now?

just a coincidence how u changed it just after i released my tactic tho

so what stueyrob , u good credit for it ....cool ...now focus on making ur tactics better rather than checking what others are doing with their tactics

so what stueyrob , u good credit for it ....cool ...now focus on making ur tactics better rather than checking what others are doing with their tactics

Lol, i have plenty of my OWN tactics, only thing u have credit for is using someones tactic with some daft tweaks n get all the glory..WELL DONE

Lol, i have plenty of my OWN tactics, only thing u have credit for is using someones tactic with some daft tweaks n get all the glory..WELL DONE

u can think whatever u want ...... at the end it only matters which tactic is working good ....and by the way i always said there will be some similarities in few tactics that dosnt mean that everyone copies .... some one likes a idea and make a new tactics and implement that idea in there tactics ...simple ...u should be happy that u were the one who brought that idea in front ....not chase people saying "hey this is mine "

How about you children stop being childish (or at least do it in PM).

Sounds like a plan to me!

u can think whatever u want ...... at the end it only matters which tactic is working good ....and by the way i always said there will be some similarities in few tactics that dosnt mean that everyone copies .... some one likes a idea and make a new tactics and implement that idea in there tactics ...simple ...u should be happy that u were the one who brought that idea in front ....not chase people saying "hey this is mine "

maybe give people more credit instead of taking all the glory lol, im not complaining was just mearly making a point that it was virtually the same as mine

Im probably a little late with this, but i have to give a shout out to that piece of beauty, the Bossa Nova 4231. I discovered it on this thread and have since used it with Man Utd, Bayern, Athletic, Southampton, Dortmund, England, France and PSG.

Only one thing to say, GOOD LORD. Domination across the board, tons of goals in home games. If there are any complaints is that its susceptible to fast counter attacking teams but still, good lord.

Ive tested it with the new patch as well and once teams familiarize, its lethal. Cleverley/Kroos as Trequarista, Ashley Young/Wilshere/Robben as Inside Forwards and you can't go wrong.

Just thought this needs a bit more publicity coz its amazing.

Im probably a little late with this, but i have to give a shout out to that piece of beauty, the Bossa Nova 4231. I discovered it on this thread and have since used it with Man Utd, Bayern, Athletic, Southampton, Dortmund, England, France and PSG.

Only one thing to say, GOOD LORD. Domination across the board, tons of goals in home games. If there are any complaints is that its susceptible to fast counter attacking teams but still, good lord.

Ive tested it with the new patch as well and once teams familiarize, its lethal. Cleverley/Kroos as Trequarista, Ashley Young/Wilshere/Robben as Inside Forwards and you can't go wrong.

its already been tested on page 72

Not sure if it was tested was it?

if so how did it do?

i have it but never tried it

Back