My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)

• Thread starter Thread starter a_ilfandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 778K
u can think whatever u want ...... at the end it only matters which tactic is working good ....and by the way i always said there will be some similarities in few tactics that dosnt mean that everyone copies .... some one likes a idea and make a new tactics and implement that idea in there tactics ...simple ...u should be happy that u were the one who brought that idea in front ....not chase people saying "hey this is mine "

instead of being against each other you should try to work together, coz if you can get a tactic to score like jassar's and defend like stueyrob's, it would probably be the best out there.

im looking into that right now :P

instead of being against each other you should try to work together, coz if you can get a tactic to score like jassar's and defend like stueyrob's, it would probably be the best out there.

im looking into that right now :P

Lol actually sort of in middle of doing it, ive took the original MW from scratch n took some of my defensive points from the tactic in the test and applied it to MW, as well as making afew other changes which are similar to jassar

If u have a space , could u put me in one of the upcoming rounds , with an underdog maybe PSG. Thanks post #1228

That's kinda strange but Jassar 4-4-2 didn't work as expected in my test...Maybe the tactic is "slower" than others to have some great results and really need a perfect harmony in the team...

so what stueyrob , u good credit for it ....cool ...now focus on making ur tactics better rather than checking what others are doing with their tactics

this was uncalled for! do not now think that because one tactic you tweaked (barely) from the original someone released does not now make you a great tactician :) remember that.. I am being honest and do not want to see another tactician go on the "I am the best, my tactics are better than yours" just because you won a round of a competition with a much greater team than Rob's

I see it far too often, I would like it for you to concentrate on your tactics and no smack talking others..

thanks mate :)

I was using Nezza 442 previously. And after seeing the great results of Jassar, I tried it as well. Since it was "kinda" based from Nezza, my team was already fluid with it. All bars were full. However, similarly to Hansor, it didn't performed as well as I was hoping.

I was scrapping through wins like 1-0 and 2-1 mostly and even drawing games. The most significant one was a lost 4-0 to Norwich but I had a man sent off but before the sent off i was down 2 - 0. I am using Man Utd and I do have a pretty strong team. Cavani, Ronaldo, Rooney and many more wonderkids. Not sure why though. Just sharing.

this was uncalled for! do not now think that because one tactic you tweaked (barely) from the original someone released does not now make you a great tactician :) remember that.. I am being honest and do not want to see another tactician go on the "I am the best, my tactics are better than yours" just because you won a round of a competition with a much greater team than Rob's

I see it far too often, I would like it for you to concentrate on your tactics and no smack talking others..

thanks mate :)

Lol its ok m8, was jus abit of banter, and tbh he only just beat me haha!

Like I said in an earlier post if I was a better team than Porto may of been a different story?

where is a_ilfand ?
I'm waiting for Round 16
V10 may be my last tactic

@a_ilfandy

Jus an idea for a testing league with u saying u were on about changing it.

A league of the best 20 or 24 teams in Europe play each other home/away,

But make it into what the rugby super league does we're the teams who finish in top 4 then go into a playoff for the title? But could maybe make it 8 teams if u wanted,

And for cups do a league cup and a Euro Cup consisting of all other decent teams from around Europe

Anyways it's jus an idea I had were all the tactics all actually face each other which would make it abit more interesting maybe.

Feel free to take anything from this and use it with ya own ideas :)

Last edited:
That's kinda strange but Jassar 4-4-2 didn't work as expected in my test...Maybe the tactic is "slower" than others to have some great results and really need a perfect harmony in the team...

same here bro! totally agree with you.

Back