My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)

a_ilfandy :) I know the news I'm about to tell you now might motivate you to run another round of tactic testing :)

Me and Mr Hough have made a tactic together! We are in final testing, and will make a thread for it very soon :)

a_ilfandy :) I know the news I'm about to tell you now might motivate you to run another round of tactic testing :)

Me and Mr Hough have made a tactic together! We are in final testing, and will make a thread for it very soon :)

Nice, thats a great news.
I know Mr Hough is working on something, I dont know he's working it with u.
Everybody is excited! :)

a_ilfandy Hi mate if ur gonna run tactic testing project again test my tactic if u can Thank You High pressure & Counter-Attack Football 4-3-3 (1-2-3-2-3) http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-goals-i-double-dare-you-try.html#post1764668

View attachment 350537

View attachment 350538

i have 2 new tactics to be tested if you want to give them a shot :)

Thanks guys, I have saved all the above tactics.
If I dont resume the test, I'll definitely try these on my personal game.
Keep up the good job!

PS: Even though I rarely play the game, I still follow the threads on daily basis.

Its from qetesh 442 thread, he made the 442 then turned it into a 4231

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

I am really curious with all the great tactics that have been recently created would be interesting to see how well they do against each other.... I have tested Pentor over network and it was really powerful

Hey a_ilfandy! I've started testing a lot of tactics on my thread. Do you know any tactics that can compete with the rock classic? I've asked the readers of my thread to recommend some, but as you can see on the results table on my thread, the ones I've tried are quite good, but not great, at least in the "plug and play" sense.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...langvatns-tactic-thread-updated-13-3-3-a.html

What tactic have you advise to use managing Barcelona? Thank you. Classic Mode

Hi mate, I have been attached to Qetesh, Nezza, Sean, and Jassar tactics.
But since you are talking about Barca, I would suggest Qetesh, because the other three are 442.
Qetesh 4321 will accommodate better Barca's attacking players. Qetesh deploys 3 cms, 2 wingers, 1 striker.
Lemme know how it goes.

Hey a_ilfandy! I've started testing a lot of tactics on my thread. Do you know any tactics that can compete with the rock classic? I've asked the readers of my thread to recommend some, but as you can see on the results table on my thread, the ones I've tried are quite good, but not great, at least in the "plug and play" sense.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...langvatns-tactic-thread-updated-13-3-3-a.html

Yeah, I have been following it. Liverpool is quite a challenge.

Btw, since you have tested Sean, why dont you try Nezza and Jassar (both 442) and Qetesh (4321).
I have been recommending these tacs again and again, since they are still kicking for me.

I'm very surprised to see how Pentor's performed in your test.

Yeah, I have been following it. Liverpool is quite a challenge.

Btw, since you have tested Sean, why dont you try Nezza and Jassar (both 442) and Qetesh (4321).
I have been recommending these tacs again and again, since they are still kicking for me.

I'm very surprised to see how Pentor's performed in your test.

Remember that I'm not playing a top team like you did in your tests :) Liverpool is a couple notches weaker than the four teams you used in England :)

Remember that I'm not playing a top team like you did in your tests :) Liverpool is a couple notches weaker than the four teams you used in England :)

Well, yeah, that could be it.
Anyway, look forward for the results of other tactics in your test.
Keep it going mate.