What version of MR HOUGH is being used in this test? For patch 11.3 ?

I agree that winger tactics are hard to make. However Mr.Hough has made about 2 of these on 11.3 patch alone. Let alone the other patches. His tactics has worked very well for me and alot of other people. On. 11.2 there was devasto which is by far one of the best tactics ever created on fm, in my opinion up there with houghs fm10 tactics, goalsstorm tactic and diablo tactic. Your tactic is good, i was the one who recommended it to this forum, but i dont feel you should slag off other tacticians. What has NOT been acheived in this years game is a 4-2-4 with cm's as opposed to dm's ( apart from devasto). 4-2-3-1's have always worked on fm, hence why its such a popular formation for most fm players. However if you want to talk about winger tactics then i feel that the most purest winger tactics are those of the 4-2-4 (cm's) or flat 4-4-2.

mate, there wont be ever successful tactics, which are solid in defence and attack at the same time with the formations 424 (2cms) and pure 442! just have a look at rl teams. do you see any top team playing successfully with this formation? this formation is a **** and suicide in nowadays football. I just see manutd using a very, very tweaked version of a traditional 442, where rooney acts much more as a trequartista than a deep lying forward. since its not possible to tell the cms or the wingers to drop a bit deeper, when the opposition has possession, you can really forget to create these formations in fm. the only way to do this is specific man marking, but relying on this is very crucial. every 442 or 424 which hase been uploaded here, had very leaky defences, which is quite natural, considering you are only defending with 2 central midfielders and the gap between d-line and midfield, also between midfield and strikers is just too big. so dont expect anyone to come on and create a superb 424. even mr.houghs 424 is very leaky in defence and requires world class, fast defenders in order to get just a bit of solid defending. also, I was not the one, who acted arrogantly, but much more this steven guy, who comes with a 4123 and claims who can beat anyone, he just need this something special tweak... but, its ok, Im just waiting my thread to be closed and wont visite this forum anymore. also, where do you see any other 4231 with wingers? all i see are with 3 amcs, which is exploiting pure. there arent any 4231 with wingers, which are as good as mine.

mate, there wont be ever successful tactics, which are solid in defence and attack at the same time with the formations 424 (2cms) and pure 442! just have a look at rl teams. do you see any top team playing successfully with this formation? this formation is a **** and suicide in nowadays football. I just see manutd using a very, very tweaked version of a traditional 442, where rooney acts much more as a trequartista than a deep lying forward. since its not possible to tell the cms or the wingers to drop a bit deeper, when the opposition has possession, you can really forget to create these formations in fm. the only way to do this is specific man marking, but relying on this is very crucial. every 442 or 424 which hase been uploaded here, had very leaky defences, which is quite natural, considering you are only defending with 2 central midfielders and the gap between d-line and midfield, also between midfield and strikers is just too big. so dont expect anyone to come on and create a superb 424. even mr.houghs 424 is very leaky in defence and requires world class, fast defenders in order to get just a bit of solid defending. also, I was not the one, who acted arrogantly, but much more this steven guy, who comes with a 4123 and claims who can beat anyone, he just need this something special tweak... but, its ok, Im just waiting my thread to be closed and wont visite this forum anymore. also, where do you see any other 4231 with wingers? all i see are with 3 amcs, which is exploiting pure. there arent any 4231 with wingers, which are as good as mine.

no one has slated your tactics ***! why are you getting so ****** off and defensive? all we said is just take it down a notch and stop thinking your tactic is superior to everyone elses cause it really is not... I mean just look at the results, I am leading you, I have not lost a game yet and you have, you have conceded nearly double to what I have.. so just stop being an *** and enjoy the testing, as I said, no one has said anything bad about your tactic AT ALL! so chill
mU3AH.jpg

so what you want to tell me? just look at the tests of mr.hugey! playing with the best squad and team of the game and still just 3 points ahead of me and even scoring less than my real side. and youre jealous of me right? otherwise you wouldnt talk **** like " looking good so far, still unbeaten, better than having a loss, or immediately answering to my comments". everybody, who has tested my tactic, is just fascinated and telling me, that its been the best one for 11.3 so far. so I dont need to prove anyone anything. just visit my thread from the si forum and just marvel the results of my sides and other users side ;)

so what you want to tell me? just look at the tests of mr.hugey! playing with the best squad and team of the game and still just 3 points ahead of me and even scoring less than my real side. and youre jealous of me right? otherwise you wouldnt talk **** like " looking good so far, still unbeaten, better than having a loss, or immediately answering to my comments". everybody, who has tested my tactic, is just fascinated and telling me, that its been the best one for 11.3 so far. so I dont need to prove anyone anything. just visit my thread from the si forum and just marvel the results of my sides and other users side ;)
all I can say is WOW, you are pathetic, have a small ***** and are very short... I pity you :) lol, shame

I said no more spamming. What is you dont get ?

no one has slated your tactics ***! why are you getting so ****** off and defensive? all we said is just take it down a notch and stop thinking your tactic is superior to everyone elses cause it really is not... I mean just look at the results, I am leading you, I have not lost a game yet and you have, you have conceded nearly double to what I have.. so just stop being an *** and enjoy the testing, as I said, no one has said anything bad about your tactic AT ALL! so chill
mU3AH.jpg

first of all, just 23 games played, so what you want to tell us? 2nd youre playing with barca, who have midfielders like xavi, iniesta, busquets and mascherano, who are the best midfielders in the game, but also irl. you have villa and messi upfront. what does real have? xabi the only world class midfielder, khedira and diarra are just **** and almost getting transfer listed in the scnd season of any save, di maria is unfortunately underrated, and higuain isnt by far so strong like villa. would have like to see, how the results have been looking like with me playing as barca and you as real. but still only 3 points ahead of me isnt really a success, considering the squad.

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

I said no more spamming. What is you dont get ?

hey, why do always warn me? why not raikan or anyone else. anyone, stop spamming *****! delete my fuckn account and thread and I wont spam anymore. getting on my fuckn nerves.

hey, why do always warn me? why not raikan or anyone else. anyone, stop spamming *****! delete my fuckn account and thread and I wont spam anymore. getting on my fuckn nerves.

Because you where the only one to continue spammiong after I specificly wrote you ALL not to. Raikan last comment was made at the same time as told YOU to stop spamming

If you really ant to close your account then send me a pm I will do it. All I want is for you to firstly think about if you really want this and also if this scenario could have been avoided if you have not been so agressive. if you go through all the posts and arguments, you will see that absolutely everything ahs started because of you being cocky, agressive, defensive and arrogant. In your own thread, when you have acted normal, none of this has happend.

Last edited:
no one calls TheBetterHalf a ***** but me :p he has been banned for 1 day until he calms down and stops being arrogant..

Because you where the only one to continue spammiong after I specificly wrote you ALL not to. Raikan last comment was made at the same time as told YOU to stop spamming
Really should delete from post 175 upwards as it is off the relevant topic. I took the effort to reply to that post as it was directed at me,via pm as i didnt want to spam the thread. If he does delete his account should he be included in the next round if his tactic wins or should it be forfeited?

yeah, I think so, even though it is good for other members to see how much of an *** he is actually...

no let it stay, see what happens, its clearly not a useless tactic, maybe just in future decline his involvement in tests like this as clearly he is an ignoramus..

Xennon's 4-2-3-1 with wingers is better than yours in my opinion!!! I tested both and Xennon is by far the best...(H)

Back on topic:

I would reccommend using Houghs 4-1-2-1-2 tactic from last year. More commonly know as the "complete dominance" tactic. I have been using it with barcelona, and although they are obviously a strong team, the actual movement within the tactic is absolutely beautiful to watch. Please do try testing it, i can link you if you cant find it here on fm base

Off topic:

Managing barcelona.
City offered 40 mil for iniesta, out of curiosity i negotiated just to see what they would do.
I did not expect this.........

andrsiniestaprofiletran.png

I was so tempted to tell. Think of all the players i could have bought in.
However i realised that selling iniesta was like selling jesus. You just cant do it!

That is all.

Jimmy, have you tried Mr Houghs latest tactic? If so whats your opinion on the two. Im waiting till transfer deadline, then im gonna update and start a career with Chelsea (my team) and im just going through which tactics will work best for Chelsea. Ive been away from the game for about 9 months, so just getting a feel for everything again. The thing that puts me off me Mr Houghs new tactic is that its obviously winger based and Chelseas wingers are limited and it doesnt use a AMC so Frankie Lampard is made redundant. Its had so much success in the tactics test thread that I might just have to put an end to super franks chelsea career and use that one tho!!

Jimmy, have you tried Mr Houghs latest tactic? If so whats your opinion on the two. Im waiting till transfer deadline, then im gonna update and start a career with Chelsea (my team) and im just going through which tactics will work best for Chelsea. Ive been away from the game for about 9 months, so just getting a feel for everything again. The thing that puts me off me Mr Houghs new tactic is that its obviously winger based and Chelseas wingers are limited and it doesnt use a AMC so Frankie Lampard is made redundant. Its had so much success in the tactics test thread that I might just have to put an end to super franks chelsea career and use that one tho!!

Firstly just to address your winger situation. Whilst it may take a little longer for your team to get used to it, it is possible for Chelsea to play with wingers in fm. You don't even have to buy new players. For starters you have Malouda who is quite obviously a winger come inside forward. However you have four strikers, drogba, lukaku, torres and anelka. Two of which can play on the wings. Anelka starts off the game with the ability to play right wing, however i would retrain him to right wing as his left foot is not as good as torres'. I would then retrain torres on the right wing as he cuts in side and has a good left foot, and is generally a better finisher.

As for hough's tactics im not sure if his complete dominance from fm10 is actually good or if my team (barca) is just amazing. You can try it with chelsea if you like. He has released 3 tactics " immm mr hough and immm awesome" , the " stone cold winger" tactic and the " cm punk is the greatest wrestler" tactic. I have had the most success with the cm punk and the immm mr hough tactic with man utd and have won everything on many occasions. Tactics on this fm can be very frustrating at times, i think it has something to do with the me. But you will get the least frustration out of the " immm mr hough" tactics. Retrain lampard as a dm, and play him alongside a solid ball winner. I played sneijder alonside fletcher at dm and didnt have any trouble at all :)

dear god! another war went on.. come on guys! this is the last thing I wanna see in my thread..
please respect eachother, if you really feel need to trash, do it somewhere else.. please!
I'm suddenly losing interest in this..

anyway, I'll just post the last round results!

5TH (LAST) ROUND COMPLETED!!!

WINNERS: SAHAR, RETSINHAB, RAIKAN, CASEY

LEAGUE STANDINGS! CHECK OUT RAIKAN vs UYGAR! THE MOST EXCITING TITTLE RUN EVER!!!

6srQh.jpg

CHAMP LGE FINAL! (GUESS WHO GOT IT!?)

02MsL.jpg

SUMMARY!

QY3y1.jpg

IF YOU THINK SOME TACTICS GAINING ADVANTAGE BECAUSE THEIR TEAMS ARE STRONGER, THEN CHECK THIS AS BETTER COMPARISON!

7eTj3.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

PEOPLE PLEASE, NO MORE QUARREL!!!

I dont wanna exclude anybody from my testing bcoz the only think I care about is how good his/her tactic is..
but it certainly is 'not nice' reading 'not so nice' comments here.. so lets respect each other okay!
come on guys! its all for fun.. ;)

where is that UYGAR and RETSINHAB​ tactics to download?

try this one mate :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...14-raikan007s-perfect-4-2-3-1-amc-tactic.html