My Man City is Last whats Wrong ??

boylis

Reaction score
hello i started with man city and i am last ... ia bought Aguero,Marcelo,Sakho,Diego and i cant win ... what am i doing wrong ?

It's not just about buying good players, they have to gel and you need good tactics etc

So tempted to just insult... but I'm guessing you've set a tactic or something that's probably mucked things up... are you permanently on all out attack? Have you given your captaincy to a guy with 0 influence? Go check your tactics!

Dude... last with Man City? :l

Post up your tactics/formation/squad please.

That's an achievement, stand up and be counted!

No, but seriously, that is fantastic.

is that your first season??? How much did you buy aguero for???

Aguero shouldn't be in goal lad :D

Seriously how?

Post a screenshot showing the formation and the tactics!

Maybe you should give them time to gel or change their tactics
post a screenshot of your tactics

It doesn't say aguero is in goal.

What Darren Daz is insinuating is that Aguero was placed in goal, consequently other teams are scoring many goals against him due to the fact that he can't play effectively in that position, which results in the team losing...

IT WAS A JOKE.

Formation and Instructions screenshots? We can't really help you if we have nothing to go on...

Still can't believe you are last.

You really need to post up your tactics/squad so we can criticize... I mean, critique you.

guys could someone tell me how to start a thread cause its doing my 'kin ed in

Millwall go to the main forum main and click in any of the area "Fm General Discussion" "Tactics and Training" etc and then in top corner it says "New Topic"

f'king hilarious mate! made my week this thread has :)

on a serious note...
how far into the season are you? maybe the team just needs to gel!
otherwise, i think your tactics/choice of team needs a serious rethink bud ;)

guys could someone tell me how to start a thread cause its doing my 'kin ed in

Above the threads in each sub-forum, and above the announcements, there should be a button saying 'New Thread'.

hello i started with man city and i am last ... ia bought Aguero,Marcelo,Sakho,Diego and i cant win ... what am i doing wrong ?

Haha, and i thought that my San Marino (alternative save) beign 5th in series C2/B was bad...
People never fail to impress me... But seriously now, you probaly got a team that didn't gel AND with the bad results you get your team's morale low, bringing more loses...
Just try to win home games and games against lower teams and this should be a good start. (H)