My Man City is Last whats Wrong ??

im actually genuinely impressed with this guy, your should have just gone on holiday lol. you would have actually done better if you werent playing it

Hey guys ... i bought Aguero 60m ... and its my first season ... after 6 matches i am last ... i play a simple 4-4-2 the one thats man city starts with ... with Aguero and Robinho strikers ... Petrov - Elano -Diego - Philips in middle and Marcelo -Dune -Shakho -Richards in defence and i use Scmeichel for Gk the point is that i play with 2 of my friends ... the onme have Arsenal and the other has Tottenham and the joke me for being last :(

Well u need a new keeper.

and change u tactics and give them time to gel.

Any chance you can stick up a screenshot of your tactics screen still? Giving us your formation and team doesn't help if you're making shocking errors on the tactics screen.

Have you tried downloading someone's tactic sets? If you're not sure how to custom build your own, then perhaps use someone else's. Many of them have good feedback from other users.

definetly need a new keeper for a start:L sign federico vilar ;)

If you're still rolling in the money, go with Akinfeev.

Not really found a better young keeper who develops so well with Premier League training.

Love Russian players in the EPL.

i am not making errors in tactic screen ... i am sure of that ... i am thinking that i bought many new players and the team isnt ready ... but i lost 6 matches ... and yes i really need new goalkeeper he made me loose the 3 of the 6 games with his mistakes ...

Gotta love these people who start a thread asking for help and give you no information to go by. And then expect a decent answer...

i have 8mil left and the transfer period ended ... so ... and one more question ... shall i sell Jo ? i dont like him ... and i couldnt sell him cuz he was new in team ...

i am not making errors in tactic screen ... i am sure of that ... i am thinking that i bought many new players and the team isnt ready ... but i lost 6 matches ... and yes i really need new goalkeeper he made me loose the 3 of the 6 games with his mistakes ...

That isn't the only reason, it certainly doesn't account for a team with players like Aguero, Sakho, Marcelo, etc, being in last place.

I honestly don't know what to tell you. You say you're making no errors with tactics, yet you're last with a team that on FM 2009, is the most easy to challenge the top 4 with.

Something is up, no matter what you say.

FmBilly ... how can i use others tactics i dont know how to do that ... i downloadthem and then what i do ??

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

what u mean when u say erros then ???

You extract the file to:

C:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\tactics

Then when you are on the game, you go onto the tactics screen, and import the tactics on the top right of the menu. Hard to give more specific instructions when I am not currently playing.

i have to agree with billy:\, either somethin is terribly wrong with the team, or its your management skills:L go to the tactics screen and rechose your tactic ffrom the quick load section:), then repick your team:) and give encouragin team talks to raise morale:), but please tell me you won your uefa cup qualifyin games:|?

what do u mean when u say errors in tactics ??

Hey guys ... i bought Aguero 60m ... and its my first season ... after 6 matches i am last ... i play a simple 4-4-2 the one thats man city starts with ... with Aguero and Robinho strikers ... Petrov - Elano -Diego - Philips in middle and Marcelo -Dune -Shakho -Richards in defence and i use Scmeichel for Gk the point is that i play with 2 of my friends ... the onme have Arsenal and the other has Tottenham and the joke me for being last :(
Why schmeichel in goal? Why not given or hart they are better.

in uefa i am doing very good ... i havent losta game so far ... but in premier leage i am last ...

what do u mean when u say errors in tactics ??

Well... here's some very basic examples:

You're having people with low Stamina, closing down the entire pitch.
You're having people with very low stats in certain areas, perform an action they aren't very good at (e.g. Long Shots: 8, setting Long Shots to 'Often'... not a good idea).
You're playing a deep lying forward without adequate crosses and through balls.

Just a few things. Tactics are really important in this game. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you're doing the above wrong... those are quite obvious examples, but it strikes me that something is wrong.

Like I explained in my previous post, try using someone else's proven Man City tactic and post feedback.

i dont think that i have players with low stats ... and i use them all in their position ... the problem is my defence i think ... i used the same defence Marcelo-Richards + Zapata + Vermaelen in my Inter and i won everything ... and Aguero scored me in friendlys 13 goals and now in premier leage only 1