Hancuryahudi

Reaction score
Hi..This is my new tactic that I only tested with Manchester United. So, it could be not work well with other team especially weak team. As usual, I love to use one striker in my tactic. So, my tactic only applied lonely striker with 2 inside forwards.

With this tactic, I won EPL, Carling Cup and Champions League. I lost FA Cup to City by 0-3 and I felt my team was lucky to won Champions League against Barcelona. Overall, I think my team doing well especially Rooney. He come out from injury to leading scoring chart and won Top Goalscorer in EPL and Champions League.

I was signed three players; Pastore, Eden Hazard and Cairney. My back four doing good job by combination of Vidic and Ferdinand. Evra is a best left back in the world I think. Rafael was improved so much in new patch.

My match preparation is always set as 'Team Blend' in order to make my player gel each other. Opposition instructions will be apply when I play against strong team likes Chelsea, Arsenal and Barcelona (so far these 3 teams give my team a difficulties). Pitch size is maximum because I like play wider.

Any questions, just ask and I will try my best to help you guys and I'm sorry if I reply late the post from you. Hope anyone can give their ideas and make tweaks on tactic for improvement.

This is the original thread of my tactic that created by Chapman7.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f103/chapman7-and-hancuryahudi-tactics-thread-t59111.html#post891432
Thanks to him because of his great work and of course he will help you all guys. And Chapman, you are free to post your tactic. Nice to work with you. ;)

Sorry, my english is not good. Football is fun. ;)

Last edited:
what pitch size / ois / match prep will test mate when have infomation cheers

what pitch size / ois / match prep will test mate when have infomation cheers

Pitch size: Maximum
Match preparation: Team Blend
Opposition instructions: Tight marking and tackling hard when I play strong team. Make sure their striker is always closed.

Thanks for the information. |)

Looks good mate, I'm with Man Utd too, will give it a go ;)

Pitch size: Maximum
Match preparation: Team Blend
Opposition instructions: Tight marking and tackling hard when I play strong team. Make sure their striker is always closed.

Thanks for the information. |)
cheers mate will start new game now n let u know

Looks good mate, I'm with Man Utd too, will give it a go ;)

Nice..Hope you will success with this tactic. If you tweak the tactic, just let me know. ;)

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

cheers mate will start new game now n let u know

Nice mate. Hope a good news from you..:D Any problems, just let me know..thanks. ;)

Dude should of just posted in our original thread ;) and im now making a new one xD `

has anyone tried setting str different than poacher? dont think is roonies best role imo

Nope but could try it for me and Hanc ;) and let us know :p

will try this out with my city team, been looking forward to this hanc!

Im playing as Arsenal:)wub:) right now but I might try Man Utd soon thanks to you

Good work

tried str in different roll did not work aswell would defo keep as poacher atta!!!!!!!!