Hancuryahudi

Reaction score
Hi guys..

I would like to introduce my new tactic in Football Manager 2012. First of all, thanks a lots to Sean and Co. for offering a good price of FM2012 which for the first time I bought the game from this site. Thank you guys.

Now, straight to the point. My usual and favorite team in FM is Manchester United. So, I developed a tactic based on this team's ability. So, I didn't know if it will give the same result when you test it with lower team or the others. Sorry for that guys.

Information about this tactic:

A. Formation: 4-4-2 or 4-2-2-2

View attachment 202450

B. Requirement of player's ability

1. Goalkeeper:
Handling, Jumping, Positioning, One on Ones, Reflexes and Determination.

2. Wing back:
Acceleration, Tackling, Positioning and if you got Pace and Crossing, it will be greater.

3. Defender Center (Limited Defender):
Jumping, Heading, Tackling, Marking, Strength and bonus is Acceleration.

4. Midfielder Center (Left) (Ball Winning Midfielder):
Decisions, Tackling, Marking, Positioning, Determinations and Heading.

5. Midfielder Center (Right) (Advanced Playmaker):
Creativity, Passing, Flair, Decisions, Determination, Off the ball and bonus if have Dribbling and Acceleration.

6. Inside Forward:
Acceleration, Dribbling, Crossing, First Touch, Techniques, Flair and Pace.

7. Left Forward (Poacher):
Finishing, Pace, Off the ball, Acceleration (Javier Hernandez).

8. Right Forward (Complete Forward):
Like Rooney.

C. Match Preparation:
Teamwork

D. Opposition Instructions: Assistant or Tackling hard for all opposition players.

E. Pep Talk (Sorry if my pep talk is not likely in FM2012 because I just remember the keywords)

1. Before Match: I expect a win or Give fan's money worth.

2. After 1st half: If your team get draw or lead by opponent, use "I'm far pleased what I saw from this team". If some players are anger, just give him a relax.

3. After 2nd half: If won, praise them. If not, use "I'm far pleased what I saw from this team".

Now, my trophy with this team: EPL, Champions League, League Cup, FA Cup and Community Shield.

1. EPL: This is the best ever season I have since I played Football Manager even sometimes I lucky to win the games. I also attached the player stats and goals from corners.

View attachment 202429View attachment 202428View attachment 202427

2. Champions League, League Cup, FA Cup and Community Shield
View attachment 202430View attachment 202431View attachment 202432View attachment 202433

3. Best Home Games

View attachment 202434View attachment 202435View attachment 202436View attachment 202437View attachment 202438View attachment 202439View attachment 202440View attachment 202441

4. Best Away Games

View attachment 202442View attachment 202443View attachment 202444View attachment 202445View attachment 202446View attachment 202447View attachment 202448

5. Some best player in my squad

View attachment 202451View attachment 202452View attachment 202453View attachment 202454View attachment 202455View attachment 202457

6. About Hernandez: He played 37 games in EPL because he just inured 3 days and even he is tired, I still played him. Why? Because Rooney, Berbatov and Welbeck are always injured. Only Hernandez, Owen and Macheda are fit. So I choose to play him instead of fully fit Owen and Macheda because of his great finishing. So, I didn't know if I can get him to play 37 games in second season and also, the EPL table could not be like this in second season. It depends on players health.

7. Lastly, the Tactic

I don't guarantee you can get the same result and this tactic maybe need more improvement. So, if you try with other clubs, I thank you so much and hopes you come out with a better result. Any questions just ask here. And if someone can help the others comment, I appreciative it. ^^)

Last edited:
Just downloaded tactic to try with my man utd save and won 1st game 0-7 away to rosenberg in champs league:) hope results are always like this, did not use any oi's!

Just downloaded tactic to try with my man utd save and won 1st game 0-7 away to rosenberg in champs league:) hope results are always like this, did not use any oi's!

That's great! ^^) No. I didn't use any OI's. Just ask assistant for OI's if my players injured.

just won second game 2-6 away at fulham will keep posted on results and how season finishes mate.

I love your result, mate. That's good and of course, I like to hear the update from you. ^^) Any problems, ask and I will answer you as soon as possible.

I'd be embarrassed if Vidic scored more goals for me than Rooney in a season.

I'd be embarrassed if Vidic scored more goals for me than Rooney in a season.
Rooney was injured for 4-5 months if I not mistake. But Vidic didn't have any injuries. He just tired to played so many games. When your DC scores more goals, means your set-piece is good. And of course, I want the goals from each of my players. I'm glad that my team can scores more goals through set-piece.

How did Vidic's goals come? Corners or free kicks? And are the set pieces already set up in the tactic?

How did Vidic's goals come? Corners or free kicks? And are the set pieces already set up in the tactic?

99% from corners. Yes, I already set-up in this tactic. That's why Vidic can scores more goals. ^^)

99% from corners. Yes, I already set-up in this tactic. That's why Vidic can scores more goals. ^^)

Ok. One more questions. Do you have left footers taking right corner and right footers taking left corner?

Ok. One more questions. Do you have left footers taking right corner and right footers taking left corner?

Yes. It will make your corner set-piece is better and easy for DC to score because of the curling ball. But sometimes, the right footer can take right corner and the chance to score is less.

just thrashed chelsea 4-0, beat leicster away 4-0 and drew with tottenham away 3-3, thanks hanc another fantastic tactic youve got here.

just thrashed chelsea 4-0, beat leicster away 4-0 and drew with tottenham away 3-3, thanks hanc another fantastic tactic youve got here.

Your welcome. Sounds you have a good result. Keep it up. ^^)

update on my boro save, just beat arsenal 6-1, wolves away 6-2, and malaga 4-1! haha this is making out to be an awesome tactic hanc.

Last edited:
I have a little question Hancuryahudi:
In the first post you said under B. Requirement of player's ability that the MCL is "Box to Box" but the tactic says it's a BWM with a defend duty.
What you think is best suited for this tactic - a BBM or BWM ?

update on my boro save, just beat arsenal 6-1, wolves away 6-2, and malaga 4-1! haha this is making out to be an awesome tactic hanc.

Wow! That's really awesome mate. I thought you are big four but Boro. So, it works well for you. Nice mate. Keep me update. Love your result. ^^)

I have a little question Hancuryahudi:
In the first post you said under B. Requirement of player's ability that the MCL is "Box to Box" but the tactic says it's a BWM with a defend duty.
What you think is best suited for this tactic - a BBM or BWM ?

Aahh..my bad. Sorry for that and thank you because you correct me my friend. Actually, it is BWM not BTB..i will correct it. In this tactic , BWM is better because we want to win the ball as much as possible. ^^)

Another question, I read the first post twice to search for Shouts, didn't see any.. You don't use them? Can you think of some shouts that can make this tactic better ?

Aahh..my bad. Sorry for that and thank you because you correct me my friend. Actually, it is BWM not BTB..i will correct it. In this tactic , BWM is better because we want to win the ball as much as possible. ^^)

yo mate i remember your tactic from fm11 ( my favorite tactic ) so when you released this i had to try it out

only 15 games into the season but it looks good so far!

played won drawn lost goals for goals against
15 13 0 2 58 15

some highlights of season so far

beat arsenal (a) 9-0
beat cska moskow (h) 9-3
slovan bratislava (h) 7-0
lost sunderland (a) 2-1 opening game of season
lost liverpool (h) 2-1

star performer has to be hernandez

played scored mom avg rating number of hatricks
15 27 7 8.38 6 (so far)

absolute beast of a tactic. i know im conceding at a goal a game but im sure with a little tinkering that can be rectified

thank you hancuryahudi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: