When you( and your testers) have played enough on the latest patch with this tactic, just send me a pm if you want to rename the title. I can also test it if you like, just tell me what team you would like it to be used with. In your testing in 12.2.2, what have your initial results been ?

Cheers

Ok my friend.Now, I have tested it by myself and you also can test it for me. I like you to test with Arsenal or Atletico Madrid or Juventus. I think Atletico is not big team like Barca, Real, Man Utd or City. Just want to know the result from middle team and big team. I will update my 10 games at least with this tactic on my Man Utd save 12.2.2. If successful, I will consider to change the name of thread and will pm you. Thanks again master of tactic! ^^)

Ok my friend.Now, I have tested it by myself and you also can test it for me. I like you to test with Arsenal or Atletico Madrid or Juventus. I think Atletico is not big team like Barca, Real, Man Utd or City. Just want to know the result from middle team and big team. I will update my 10 games at least with this tactic on my Man Utd save 12.2.2. If successful, I will consider to change the name of thread and will pm you. Thanks again master of tactic! ^^)

Will run a test with Arsenal over the weekend

i will try new tactics : Man Utd Sea8 Ver1.tac‎
Pls susget me Shouts OP ^^

I have a problems with your tactic and others 442 tactics.
1. No matter what I change in your tactic Valencia is out of play. He has 6 passes during the whole match and a few crosses. Left winger has always more passes and crosses than him.
2. De Gea always passing to the left defender(Evra) and I can't change it. I set 'Focus passing-down right flank' and in goalkeeper instructions 'dristribute to-Rafael' and 'Creative Freedom-Minimum'. He ignores it.

My team plays almost always the left side and I tried to change it by myself but I can't:/ Valencia is my favourite player and he is one of the best player in my team:) Can you make 442 tactic for me or send me instructions, what I have to change to fix my problems? I can upload screens if you want.

I have a problems with your tactic and others 442 tactics.
1. No matter what I change in your tactic Valencia is out of play. He has 6 passes during the whole match and a few crosses. Left winger has always more passes and crosses than him.
2. De Gea always passing to the left defender(Evra) and I can't change it. I set 'Focus passing-down right flank' and in goalkeeper instructions 'dristribute to-Rafael' and 'Creative Freedom-Minimum'. He ignores it.

My team plays almost always the left side and I tried to change it by myself but I can't:/ Valencia is my favourite player and he is one of the best player in my team:) Can you make 442 tactic for me or send me instructions, what I have to change to fix my problems? I can upload screens if you want.

Ok. In my game, De Gea change his passing either to Evra or Rafael. If you have change it to right flank, and he still pass to left flank, try put other goalkeeper and see the result. Maybe only De Gea do like that.

Valencia is one of the best Man Utd player. If he cannot supply crossing ball always, change his role and duty to Winger. Set crossing is often and always make him to rarely to long shoot. In my game, he is one of the best assist.

Hello. Everything works fgine, just started new game with Manchester City. Only one problem, Kompany doesn't shot with head then there is a corner, he passes back. Then Lescott in his place, score hattrick, all from Cornercs... So, how to improve Kompany shoting? Which Movie training should i do?

i'm gonna try it with man utd, i can put up a screen after the first half of the season

Its nice with a attacking tactic, but this tactic cant keep a clean sheet if a miracle happened! 4-3, 5-2, 7-4 wins just dont do it for me.....

I played with man utd and I use thee tactic but it does not work well can you help me . .. :)

Hi
Can you send me your tactic for fm 12 when hernandez scores over 100 goals ?

With AZ I am currently first in the Erividisie and still in the cup as well as the Europa League in Jan doing amazing! (latest patch) :)

Hi guys..

I'm back from one year holiday..hahahaha..

Is it this tactic works well in FM2013?

Hi...
I used your tactic for fm 2012 and 13, was amazing!!! but it wont work for fm2014.. I wondered if you were going to create a new one???
I hope so!!

How do I download the tactic? I have clicked on the link but it doesnt show up in game. The icon for the download in the downloads file is that of Internet Explorer, if thats important.

Probably because I'm playing on 12.2.0 update.
Does anyone know any good tactics for that?
Shame I can't use this one really, its got much more reassuring evidence behind its success.

It works now, never mind. :)
Just drew 2-2 with the reserves team and Evra got a 138 day injury though :(
I'll give it time.