Yeah, I'm sure the results will come.

Won 5-0 despite getting a red card :p

Yeah! That's what I guest..even I'm Man Utd fan, I love your result. You beat Man Utd by 5-0 even you get red card. So, keep it up mate. Really like your result..^^)

Yeah! That's what I guest..even I'm Man Utd fan, I love your result. You beat Man Utd by 5-0 even you get red card. So, keep it up mate. Really like your result..^^)

Yeah I noticed... Wasn't sure if I wanted to put it up here, due to you being a Man Utd fan :p

Going really well, vs. Blackburn aswell. 3-0 at HT, and Danny Wilson (Defender) has scored 2 goals in his last 2 games. Epic :D

Yeah I noticed... Wasn't sure if I wanted to put it up here, due to you being a Man Utd fan :p

Going really well, vs. Blackburn aswell. 3-0 at HT, and Danny Wilson (Defender) has scored 2 goals in his last 2 games. Epic :D

Haha..as long as you win, it will be great. Football Manager is a fun games. Enjoy your success mate. ;) That's good..yeah..he can get more goals..and the result should be 5-0 or 7-1..maybe..

Haha..as long as you win, it will be great. Football Manager is a fun games. Enjoy your success mate. ;) That's good..yeah..he can get more goals..and the result should be 5-0 or 7-1..maybe..

Not to fussed what the results will be as long as I win :p . He only got the two games because Papadopoulos was injured. And did amazingly well... So now I have a dilemma on who to play :p

Just beat B'burn 3-1. Still a decent result.

At moment i manage Tottenham and Newcastle utd so who best to play in poacher roles and complete forward? also defender?

******* **** by the responses and by screen's this is some tactic,will prob's give it a try! :D

started a new arsenal game
-H- A.villa 6-1
-A- Udinese 1-0
-A- Fulham 4-2
-H- Udinese 1-0
-H- Wigan 3-1
-A- Blackburn 3-0

won all games till first ECL game against lyon away lost 6-1 LOL whole team played ****

Are u using any shouts and which one of the strikers will target man ?

Last edited:
Not to fussed what the results will be as long as I win :p . He only got the two games because Papadopoulos was injured. And did amazingly well... So now I have a dilemma on who to play :p

Just beat B'burn 3-1. Still a decent result.

Ok. I see..maybe you could play both of them when they are available. :) Ok..decet result. May I know your line-up?

At moment i manage Tottenham and Newcastle utd so who best to play in poacher roles and complete forward? also defender?

Show me your line-up and I will suggest the right person for right position.

started a new arsenal game
-H- A.villa 6-1
-A- Udinese 1-0
-A- Fulham 4-2
-H- Udinese 1-0
-H- Wigan 3-1
-A- Blackburn 3-0

won all games till first ECL game against lyon away lost 6-1 LOL whole team played ****

What? 6-1? Can you show me your line-up?

Are u using any shouts and which one of the strikers will target man ?

No. I didn't use any shouts. Actually in my squad, Rooney is Target Man because his mentality is better as Complete Forward and I do like to make target man as complete forward. Then, since he was injured for 4-5 months, I changed the target man to Hernandez as poacher. If your forward has good technique, make him as target man and supply ball to feet. If not, choose the speed forward as target man with supply ball to run onto the ball.

oh god i cant remember how to do that can you refresh my memory?

Ok. You said that Hernandez stopped scoring. Change the target man to Rooney. Actually Rooney is the real target man with ball supply to feet but since he was injured, I changed it to Chicharito.

What? 6-1? Can you show me your line-up?
for lyon game
szczesny
sagna
samba
vermaelen
cissokho
ganso
ramsey
hulk
gervinho
vanpersie
walcott

anyways after that loss to lyon i havent loose any game only drew with tot and everton in premier league apart from that won all

won league cup
ECL on Quarter finals gonna play r. madrid
FA cup semi finals bgonna play m.city or chelsea
in premier lig d got 26 wins 2 draw undefeated.

i have tried many tactics on this forums. soo far this tac is by far the best. only probs is concede a few goals but that could be my arsenals sh1tty def :p enjoying my first season wonder if i can do quadreble with arsenal on my first season :)
will keep u updated.

does is work with the latest 12.04 patch?

Of course mate. The title answer your question. Hehe..actually, I create this tactic during demo. Now, I apply with 12.0.4 and for me it worked very well. Hope you will get a better result than me.