Another question, I read the first post twice to search for Shouts, didn't see any.. You don't use them? Can you think of some shouts that can make this tactic better ?

I didn't use any shouts. Sometimes, I used a quick instructions during games like pass into space.

yo mate i remember your tactic from fm11 ( my favorite tactic ) so when you released this i had to try it out

only 15 games into the season but it looks good so far!

played won drawn lost goals for goals against
15 13 0 2 58 15

some highlights of season so far

beat arsenal (a) 9-0
beat cska moskow (h) 9-3
slovan bratislava (h) 7-0
lost sunderland (a) 2-1 opening game of season
lost liverpool (h) 2-1

star performer has to be hernandez

played scored mom avg rating number of hatricks
15 27 7 8.38 6 (so far)

absolute beast of a tactic. i know im conceding at a goal a game but im sure with a little tinkering that can be rectified

thank you hancuryahudi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's great my friend. I think you are unlucky to lose at home to Liverpool. It's ok. You could win at Anfield like me. hehe..Hernandez is a greatest player in the games. He is awesome. For the defense, maybe we need to improve. Overall, I'm pleased with your result. Keep me update. Your welcome and thank you because used my humble tactic. ^^)

That's great my friend. I think you are unlucky to lose at home to Liverpool. It's ok. You could win at Anfield like me. hehe..Hernandez is a greatest player in the games. He is awesome. For the defense, maybe we need to improve. Overall, I'm pleased with your result. Keep me update. Your welcome and thank you because used my humble tactic. ^^)

right season update. 2nd in league and hernandez has stopped scoring!! that is all you need to know.

i have tried to tweak the tactic to improve defense but some how i have managed to ruin the almost perfect tactic hence the above statement.

back to the drawing board i go :(

right season update. 2nd in league and hernandez has stopped scoring!! that is all you need to know.

i have tried to tweak the tactic to improve defense but some how i have managed to ruin the almost perfect tactic hence the above statement.

back to the drawing board i go :(

Give me the screenshot of your squad..and I will suggest the best position for the best player.

Been struggling with my Liverpool save... Gonna give this a shot.

Your tactic looks ace !

EDIT: Just trashed Wigan 7-0. And that's a week after I got smacked 0-3 by Fulham with my old tactic.

You sir, are a god!

Last edited:
Been struggling with my Liverpool save... Gonna give this a shot.

Your tactic looks ace !

EDIT: Just trashed Wigan 7-0. And that's a week after I got smacked 0-3 by Fulham with my old tactic.

You sir, are a god!

Wow! Another great result. Hope you can scores 10-0..and I think your DC can scores 20+above for all competitions. Thank you mate because used my tactic. Enjoy your Liverpool game and beat other team like fun..^^) Don't forget to update if you have a time. I really appreciate your update..;)

Wow! Another great result. Hope you can scores 10-0..and I think your DC can scores 20+above for all competitions. Thank you mate because used my tactic. Enjoy your Liverpool game and beat other team like fun..^^) Don't forget to update if you have a time. I really appreciate your update..;)

Well I've hopelessly tried making 2-3 tactics throughout this save. 2x 4th place finishes, and sitting 3rd now ain't to good with the squad I have, so I am happy I finally have found and ***-kicking tactic :D

I'm gonna keep you up-to-date with my results throughout the rest of the season :)

Well I've hopelessly tried making 2-3 tactics throughout this save. 2x 4th place finishes, and sitting 3rd now ain't to good with the squad I have, so I am happy I finally have found and ***-kicking tactic :D

I'm gonna keep you up-to-date with my results throughout the rest of the season :)

Your great result give me a smile. Ok mate. I likely to hear from you. Hope you won EPL. ^^)

Your great result give me a smile. Ok mate. I likely to hear from you. Hope you won EPL. ^^)

Nah, Doubt I'll win it. 11 points behind City in 1st, just drew 1-1 with Sunderland. Not giving up though, the team needs to get used to the tactic first :D

Nah, Doubt I'll win it. 11 points behind City in 1st, just drew 1-1 with Sunderland. Not giving up though, the team needs to get used to the tactic first :D

yeah..that spirit that we want! Make them gelling with the tactic. And I recommend you to buy Hazard.

yeah..that spirit that we want! Make them gelling with the tactic. And I recommend you to buy Hazard.

Yeah! I ain't quitting just yet.
Already got Hazard. Out for 5 months though, so I bought Vargas as a backup (Since I realized I had no more AML's left), and he's doing amazingly well.

Yeah! I ain't quitting just yet.Already got Hazard. Out for 5 months though, so I bought Vargas as a backup (Since I realized I had no more AML's left), and he's doing amazingly well.
That's good. Hazard has arrived in my team for 2 weeks but he already shows a good work even in friendly match.

That's good. Hazard has arrived in my team for 2 weeks but he already shows a good work even in friendly match.

Yeah Hazard is ace. Doing really well from day one.

If you need a good RB, I suggest looking at Corchia from Sochaux. He arrived, and played the same day. Got 2 assists.

Yeah Hazard is ace. Doing really well from day one.

If you need a good RB, I suggest looking at Corchia from Sochaux. He arrived, and played the same day. Got 2 assists.

I really excited to play him..hehe..thank for that suggestion. I will look for him. Maybe he can be a backup.

I really excited to play him..hehe..thank for that suggestion. I will look for him. Maybe he can be a backup.

Haha, yeah he is really great. Really awesome to watch playing in the game even :p

1-2 vs Newcastle :(
Leading 2-0 vs. Man Utd after 6 minutes now though :D

Haha, yeah he is really great. Really awesome to watch playing in the game even :p

1-2 vs Newcastle :(
Leading 2-0 vs. Man Utd after 6 minutes now though :D

Need gel maybe. Wow! It could be 4-0 or 5-1..hehe