hi guys! Im using this tactic (the chickroo) and it is working great! the only problem, which seems to be everyone's problem, is that i conceed a lot. I was wondering, has the other tactic (12.1.1 direct) helped? Something else, i've seen the instructions on the goals goals goals and more goals and i was wondering if it would be suitable to do them on this tactic's poacher (hernandez)..
Thanks in advanced.

You can use that instructions. If it was not good, change back to the original ones.

For me, the important thing for CF is creativity, passing and his mental attributes. The perfect CF is Messi. If your player did not suit with CF role, change to AF or DLF.

Ahh that makes sense. Will try those roles out on some of my players. Thanks Hanc!

do you think you will be working on your 4231 hanc? your previous tactics with this formation were absoloutly top notch but i dont find your one for fm12 very effective (or maybe it was ruined by the patch update).

do you think you will be working on your 4231 hanc? your previous tactics with this formation were absoloutly top notch but i dont find your one for fm12 very effective (or maybe it was ruined by the patch update).

I will work on that for new patch. Oh, do you mean that tactic apply AMC, right?

I will work on that for new patch. Oh, do you mean that tactic apply AMC, right?

yeah the one you made with your tottenham thread, it just doesnt seem up to scratch by your standards, this is by no means criticism, i just hope you can work on it as all of your other tactics are so brilliant.

In fairness, it seems impossible to use AMC's effectively in FM12. Quite a few people have complained about it (from what I've read on various forums and such), mainly because you can have a world class AMC stat-wise but they will rarely perform as well as they should. Some people have even said that they've found it best to take AMCs such as Pastore and convert them into AML/AMRs (as inside forwards) or maybe even strikers (the more creative based roles). So I don't think its anything to do with Hanc's 4-2-3-1 tactic not being up to standard as a result of his own mistakes or anything like that, its more to do with the game itself not allowing the AMC to be used effectively...

In fairness, it seems impossible to use AMC's effectively in FM12. Quite a few people have complained about it (from what I've read on various forums and such), mainly because you can have a world class AMC stat-wise but they will rarely perform as well as they should. Some people have even said that they've found it best to take AMCs such as Pastore and convert them into AML/AMRs (as inside forwards) or maybe even strikers (the more creative based roles). So I don't think its anything to do with Hanc's 4-2-3-1 tactic not being up to standard as a result of his own mistakes or anything like that, its more to do with the game itself not allowing the AMC to be used effectively...

Yeah you do make a good point to be fair mate as the tactic on this thread is pretty awesome, never-the-less it was just a concern as I knew his previous versions of the 4231's were insane.

Yeah you do make a good point to be fair mate as the tactic on this thread is pretty awesome, never-the-less it was just a concern as I knew his previous versions of the 4231's were insane.

Oh yeah, I can understand where you are coming from. I think it varies with the patches as well tbh, there seem to have been cases where a 4-2-3-1 will work really well in a certain patch but then make you lose by big margins in another patch. I think the latest patches seem to have really reduced the effectiveness of the 4-2-3-1 tactics, that might be the overall issue with his Spurs 4-2-3-1 atm.

will you be making a new tactic for the new patch hanc?

Using this on my created team in league 1 and am enjoying a good spell of goal scoring games :D Also had Fa Cup tie against Arsenal and came out on top though they had the chance to equalize with a pen in the 84th minute. Thanks For This :D

Last edited:
My new tactic is inspired by Total Football but its not Total Football. I just immobilized by passing and movement of Total Football. So, I create 4-3-3. I do not need much time to test it. So, if someone can test it for me, I appreciate it. Ask me if you want to be a tester. Thanks. :)