Name & Shame Cheats

• Thread starter Thread starter Giggles
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 97
  • Views Views 6K

Giggles

Reaction score
Hi,

I've created this thread, so we can name and shame cheats from our Pro. Football Game- For their antics on the Football Pitch.

Cheating, ruins football. And I think naming and shaming the cheats, will give us an idea, on who exactly is ruining our glorious spoirt.

I'll start the list off, from todays Argyle V Wednesday Match:

Neil Mellor- Blatant Dive, Linesman thinks he has been fouled and N'Gala is sent off.

Nicky Weaver- Wednesday keeper, runs out his goal, picks up Carl Fletcher, and basically attempts to kill him. Only gets a yellow.

Michael Baird - Perth Glory

Glory down 3-2 92nd minuted, blatently dives in the penalty box, and Robbie Fowler scores the resulting penalty, tieng the game.

Was given a 2 week ban for diving from the FFA

Edit: Whoops, forgot this was in the Engalnd forum :S

Last edited:
Javi Garcia's punches last season. Thinking football-wise, what a shameless action, thinking me-wise, what a hero.

this is going to turn unto a name every one of your rivals thread, so i try to stop it happening,

Cheats in football, neville and scholes, but dont we love them!!!

Defoe's goal against Young Boys. Cheeky little control with the arm.

Lol Jermaine Pennants dive against Aston Villa last Monday, couldnt find a video on Youtube.

Alberto Gilardino - Blatent diver..
Ronaldo - Despite his skills falls over far too much..
Drogba - Despite his size and strength, falls over far too much to gain an advantage..

Also, stating the obvious -

Joey Barton and Kyle Lafferty.

Alex Song. Did you see him take out Lee last week? Then Cahill got sent off for a challenge, when Song's was worse.

I think it was Duda. The AC Milan keeper soiled his pants when the Rangers fan ran onto the pitch and literally flicked him.

Luis Suarez - Great goalkeeping skills against Ghana in the World Cup.
Diego Forlan (Correct me if i'm wrong) - Handballed 3 times in one move then scored in the WC

Luis Suarez - Great goalkeeping skills against Ghana in the World Cup.
Diego Forlan (Correct me if i'm wrong) - Handballed 3 times in one move then scored in the WC

Im not sure but I think your on about Luis Fabiano

Luis Fabiano - Not 100% a cheat but did handball twice, although i dont think the first one was meant, the second one definatly was.

Kyle Lafferty & Allan McGregor - Go to diving classes together :O

Ronaldo - Talented but could be so much more respected than he is.

Drogba - See above.

Back