Name & Shame Cheats

• Thread starter Thread starter Giggles
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 97
  • Views Views 6K
Alex Song. Did you see him take out Lee last week? Then Cahill got sent off for a challenge, when Song's was worse.

How does refereeing inconsistency make him a cheat?

Ronaldo
Torres
Gerrard
Drogba
Capel
Dani Alves
Henry (****)
Eduardo
McGeady
Lafferty
In fact it might be easier just to name the ones who DON'T cheat :S

Aiden Mcgeady ( And regardless of what people say, HE IS a dive, and I will back it up with youtube vids if necessary )

Gilardino ( For his fail at a dive at Celtic Park XD YouTube - Gilardino dive vs. Celtic )

Drogba

Scott Brown

Luis Suarez

i agree with scott "this is going to turn unto a name every one of your rivals thread,"

how bout new rule:-

you can only name a cheat who is not your teams rival

that should help a more objective view of the real cheaters

its 2010 can we stop the sectarian hatred and racism?

It's only the minority that DON'T dive in football nowadays :(

Ok, id just like to comment on Luis Suarez, yes he falls over very easily, and looks for freekicks too often in Ajax, but for uruguay in the world cup, i will not condemn him as a cheater for what he did. He had to do something, and he put his own being at stake for his country to advance to the next round, fully knowing that he will be suspended even if they go through. To be fair, the reason why Ghana lost was because of the penalty that was missed!

Ok, id just like to comment on Luis Suarez, yes he falls over very easily, and looks for freekicks too often in Ajax, but for uruguay in the world cup, i will not condemn him as a cheater for what he did. He had to do something, and he put his own being at stake for his country to advance to the next round, fully knowing that he will be suspended even if they go through. To be fair, the reason why Ghana lost was because of the penalty that was missed!

I don't think Suarez had the time to think about all of the stuff you mentioned there, I think it was more of a reflex, and I think 8/10 players would've done the same in any match, without even thinking about it.

To be fair I'd of done the same thing in Suarez's position.

Nearly all players are cheats. Anyone who dives, intentionally fouls or handballs is cheating. So there's only a minority that can claim to not have cheated.

I found Lafferty's first dive laughable, and then to make it worse he does it again in the Old Firm... Truly embarrassing.

Can't stand Drogba's constant diving and whining.
Also can't stand all the pushing and holding in the penalty box from corners, free kicks etc.

How does refereeing inconsistency make him a cheat?
The same reason everyone complains about Karl Henry being a cheat, because he fouled Barton and got away with it. If you do something against the rules and get away with it, it is called cheating. If you are punished for it, it is not.

I agree with the looking for freekicks, I saw much of that at the World Cup!

Where's the racism and sectarian hatred? I can't see any.

on the thread and other thread you can already see alot of rival supporters like manutd v pool fans and rangers v celtic falling into the rival hatred traps stirring the pot and inegative vibes.

dont get me wrong good old fashioned rivalry can be fun when its not hijacked by the bigots who ruin it for the rest of us

Back