Name & Shame Cheats

• Thread starter Thread starter Giggles
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 97
  • Views Views 6K
on the thread and other thread you can already see alot of rival supporters like manutd v pool fans and rangers v celtic falling into the rival hatred traps stirring the pot and inegative vibes.

dont get me wrong good old fashioned rivalry can be fun when its not hijacked by the bigots who ruin it for the rest of us
thats not racist or sectarian oO)

The whole Barcelona team - Especially Sergio Busquets
Tom Henning Øvrebø - Cheating scum
Steven Gerrard - Diving hypocrite
Drogba - Goes down far to easily sometimes
Ronaldo - Diving, winking, etc.
Juventus, Milan, Fiorentina - Match fixing

Just listening to the Manchester United vs Liverpool game on the radio and Nani and Konchesky came together and Nani went down holding his face, replays show Konchesky didn't touch anywhere near his face and Nani was trying to Simulate the foul. So...

Nani = Cheater?

Just listening to the Manchester United vs Liverpool game on the radio and Nani and Konchesky came together and Nani went down holding his face, replays show Konchesky didn't touch anywhere near his face and Nani was trying to Simulate the foul. So...

Nani = Cheater?
replays show there was contact but nani made the most of it, even the commentator said the same

Tom Henning Ovrebo and Michael Platini biggest cheats ever for me.

tbh as someone said already nearly all players with take a dive or roll around on the floor just to get someone a red these days although is not right it seems to be accepted by most people nowdays.

tbh as someone said already nearly all players with take a dive or roll around on the floor just to get someone a red these days although is not right it seems to be accepted by most people nowdays.
you just have to hope in the few refs who actually pick it up

Agree with JDY, the whole Barcelona team seem to be trained to fall down like a sack of ****, despite their obvious talent.

Agree with JDY, the whole Barcelona team seem to be trained to fall down like a sack of ****, despite their obvious talent.
didnt you know? they are allowed to, because they are barcelona

Lafferty--****** ******

And Mark Van Bommel, we saw how he tackling and barging down players all over the place in the semi-finals and he only got one yellow card througout the WC or two I think

From the Liverpool v Man U game today - Nani. Needs to learn to stay on his ****** feet!

1277496422531i1sy.gif

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

And by extension, the whole spanish team. Plus Torres and Capdevila.

Not so much cheating, but Robbie Keane should be given 'Whinger of the Year' award.

Back