• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 97
  • Views Views 6K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Manchester City complete the £25m transfer of midfielder Samir Nasri from Arsenal.

More...

Good deal for all parties. Very good player and will improve City no doubt.

Just glad the whole things finished. got sick of hearin about the dam thing 24/7. Over to you Arsene-start spending boyo

still think City payed over the odds though. Still-should get a good half season out of him

Watch his interview here:

Manchester City FC - Manchester City FC

You can see he is really happy. And relieved. Arsenal fans maybe wont like it though.

"City have really passionate fans. Arsenal have good fans, but not that passionate".

"I told the manager at the beginning of the summer that i wanted to leave".

"I would have liked to move earlier, to get to know my teammates better" etc...

Last edited:

You can see he is really happy. And relieved. Arsenal fans maybe wont like it though.

"City have really passionate fans. Arsenal have good fans, but not that passionate".

Oh you believe that? What a cheap ploy from City. They make every new player to say something about fans and other team fans like how Dzeko did. They will tell what they are told to.

Oh you believe that? What a cheap ploy from City. They make every new player to say something about fans and other team fans like how Dzeko did. They will tell what they are told to.

LOL. WTF?

Do you seriously think that City tell them what to say??? Do i believe that? Well, i believe it's all coming from Nasris mouth.

Smells worse than my post-drinking session **** that I deposit following morning after a drinking session. What a load of ****. I know Arsenal fans and they are extremely passionate, and I've heard them interviewed and they're extremely passionate. Absolute ****.

No passion?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI2t736UP54[video=youtube;OI2t736UP54]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI2t736UP54[/video]

LOL. WTF?

Do you seriously think that City tell them what to say??? Do i believe that? Well, i believe it's all coming from Nasris mouth.

Like how Dzeko commented on fans in his first interview. Its all in the script. Arsenal fans are not passionate and City fans are. Sigh. Next what.?

You sign player from Barca and player comes out and say "Barca play hoof ball everytime, hence I signed for City to play beautiful game".

This is as predictable as Robbie Keane's first interview with new club..

Like how Dzeko commented on fans in his first interview. Its all in the script. Arsenal fans are not passionate and City fans are. Sigh. Next what.?

You sign player from Barca and player comes out and say "Barca play hoof ball everytime, hence I signed for City to play beautiful game".

This is as predictable as Robbie Keane's first interview with new club..

Lol. Dzeko just said what he has heard. But it wasn't really a big thing. Probably just information he searched before he moved.

Not saying Arsenal fans aren't passionated. But i do believe it's just Nasris opinion. City have no reason to attack Arsenal fans. I think Nasri is maybe a bit hurt that **** fans called him a "****".

Thats delusion to think otherwise IMO. Nasri is free to answere what the **** he wants.

Or a cheap ploy to win over the fans at new club. Players need to have class too. No wonder Fabregas, Ronaldo, Henry will get cheers at their old clubs rather than boos, whereas Adebayor, Gallas, (Hopefully) Nasri will get boos..

Lol. Dzeko just said what he has heard. But it wasn't really a big thing. Probably just information he searched before he moved.

Not saying Arsenal fans aren't passionated. But i do believe it's just Nasris opinion. City have no reason to attack Arsenal fans. I think Nasri is maybe a bit hurt that **** fans called him a "****".

Thats delusion to think otherwise IMO. Nasri is free to answere what the **** he wants.

Saying that stuff is just going to be like pouring a can of petrol on a small flame. It's just going to cause trouble and make him a target-on and off the pitch (not talking about punching him out btw lol). If there was an ounce of common sense, it would have been realised saying that will do him no favours whatsoever. Still, his bed he lies in it. Most PROFESSIONAL footballers keep quiet about things that they know will cause trouble.

Obvious jibe is obvious

"I think we have more merit as a club than those who have built their teams with millions of pounds."

You said that just last year Nasri, singing a different tune now​

Wow I did not believe that a player like nasri will say something; makes me feel good now that he has signed for city and not for united!

Saying that stuff is just going to be like pouring a can of petrol on a small flame. It's just going to cause trouble and make him a target-on and off the pitch (not talking about punching him out btw lol). If there was an ounce of common sense, it would have been realised saying that will do him no favours whatsoever. Still, his bed he lies in it. Most PROFESSIONAL footballers keep quiet about things that they know will cause trouble.

Yup, like with Frimpong. I would prefer Nasri not to say that. But hopefully it's forgotten tomorrow lol.

Obvious jibe is obvious

"I think we have more merit as a club than those who have built their teams with millions of pounds."

You said that just last year Nasri, singing a different tune now​

I posted that quote in other BBC thread. What a hypocrite. Even Clichy took cheap shot at City in 2009.

Back